*1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:16 am

You never know...

Mint Berry Crunch: "Well I'm off. There are still many more questions left unanswered. I need to know what happened to my parents."

...MnT can run with this.

And a rule of science is, for every answer to a question, a bunch of new questions arise about that answer.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
MONGORIANTROJANHORSE

Postby MONGORIANTROJANHORSE » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:49 am

You're all being a bunch of negative nancies. :|
maestroanth

Postby maestroanth » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 am

I think the writers wrote themselves in a roadblock. Every episode they look for something more grandeur, and then test themselves how big they can make it, until it is too hard to write a intriguing conclusion.

I think they fell for the same loop-hole in this episode. If given more time, I think a more satisfactory conclusion can be met for this episode.

This conclusion is a cop-out like "lobster-men" or w/e for killing Katulu.
halo bender

Postby halo bender » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 am

Regarding Bieber not having a Terrence and Phillip style head, I have to suggest that perhaps it just would have been difficult to show a character's head popping when it already is split in half.

It would look awfully weird for his head to pop when it's already split entirely in half with him screaming "ohhhhhh". Although, I do think this could have led to the top of his head just popping off, leaving only the mandible, blood spurting out a little bit. Come to think of it, that probably would have been funny.
Grievous George

Postby Grievous George » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:28 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Grievous George wrote:WHERE'S MOHAMMED?

Muhammad (correct spelling in English btw) is here in The Hall Of The Super Best Friends. Where else would he be :?:

Yea but we all want him back on TV!
Mazzy

Postby Mazzy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:04 pm

BaddogDK wrote:
mosquito was definitely kyle. Trey and Matt are f*cking with all of us and switched voices after the first episode

I did think that at first until Cartman beat him up... there is no way Kyle would let Cartman do that to him without putting up a good fight.
-I am a girl-

'You got poop don't ch-ya?'
kwolfshowl@aol.com

Postby kwolfshowl@aol.com » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Ok, some people are being overly dramatic and critical. There is one more episode left in SP, so could that be the final conclusion to the series? Maybe. That final episode could explain everything else. We all know that TnM will make a mistake by not using :unhoodedkenny: as a bigger character. Ken-ken became important character in extremely few episodes, so the Coon saga is a giant leap from an orange blob that dies all the time to a black blob that is totally f*cking awesome. They really showed Kenny as a character with a really deep personality and I believe he's been hiding it. People are complainiing about the DP/BP and Captain Hindsight being gone, but those were only helpers to the plot. Captain Hindsight helped make Kenny confess his curse and DP/BP brought about Ctulhlu, which was a (literally) big part of the show. Here and my Pro's, Con's and Neurtal's of this episode.

Pro's

- Kenny wasn't a stupid bllob that always talked about breasts.
- Loony Tunes references
- "What should I do?" "You should f*ck off, that's what you should do"
- "There's a bucket full of Butter's poop and their nothing to eat!" "You got poop don't ya?"
- Kenny suicides
- Kenny's creative way of going to bed
- Minty Berrrrryyyy Cruuuunnnnch!
- Kenny's face when he realized that the alien light thingy wasn't talking to him.
- Tim-eh was in the Coon Friends group
- JB dying painfully

Neutral's

- Where the hell is Cartman's accent?
- Kenny is birthed from his mother everytime he dies

Con's

-MBC wins

There is my look on it. Remember when Kenny says he's been to N'hel before? It was in a previous episode, 'cause it looked familiar to me too. Remember that episode? I only remember the creatures faces in it, though, nothing more. There you go, any commets just ask 'cause I scan this everyday.
Kenny: Pretty cool? Do you know what it's like being shot at, burned, torn apart, run over, stabbed?!
Stan: Dude, Kenny, calm down!
Kenny: It's not cool, dude; it f*cking hurts!
PumpkinKingJuggalo

Postby PumpkinKingJuggalo » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:34 pm

This is driving me nuts.. So does Kenny's mom have a new Kenny everytime he dies??? Or does Kenny Just wake up sometimes in his room or goes back into a baby??? I mean I don't under stand this at all. I seen all eps of SP When Cartmans mom is still a dirty slut he just comes out of no where and stan says "Oh Hey Kenny" and then that one ep they have a new baby so which is it???
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:01 pm

PumpkinKingJuggalo wrote:This is driving me nuts.. So does Kenny's mom have a new Kenny everytime he dies??? Or does Kenny Just wake up sometimes in his room or goes back into a baby??? I mean I don't under stand this at all. I seen all eps of SP When Cartmans mom is still a dirty slut he just comes out of no where and stan says "Oh Hey Kenny" and then that one ep they have a new baby so which is it???

Once Kenny dies, Mrs. McCormick automatically generates a new Kenny (parthenogenesis), pops him out, and lets him grow up overnight, so the next day he's nine again and it's like nothing happened.

But yeah, in rare instances, he just appears.

Mazzy

Postby Mazzy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Like those red squishy balls that magicians like to hoard.
-I am a girl-

'You got poop don't ch-ya?'
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Big-Will wrote:
PumpkinKingJuggalo wrote:This is driving me nuts.. So does Kenny's mom have a new Kenny everytime he dies??? Or does Kenny Just wake up sometimes in his room or goes back into a baby??? I mean I don't under stand this at all. I seen all eps of SP When Cartmans mom is still a dirty slut he just comes out of no where and stan says "Oh Hey Kenny" and then that one ep they have a new baby so which is it???

Once Kenny dies, Mrs. McCormick automatically generates a new Kenny (parthenogenesis), pops him out, and lets him grow up overnight, so the next day he's nine again and it's like nothing happened.

And in even more rare instances he chases his mom with a toilet plunger, trying to abort himself!
kwolfshowl@aol.com

Postby kwolfshowl@aol.com » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:58 pm

VACOOLA wrote:
Big-Will wrote:

And in even more rare instances he chases his mom with a toilet plunger, trying to abort himself!

Did everyone just forget the Halloween episode where Kenny dies three times? He gets hit by a sattelite (then they mess up at the morgue), Kyle chainsaws him in half and then, when Kenny is escaping his grave, the tombstone falls on him and then a plane crashes on the grave. Did EVERYONE forget the episode? MnT got some 'splainin' ta do! :zombiekenny: <---- see? Zombeh Kenneh!
Kenny: Pretty cool? Do you know what it's like being shot at, burned, torn apart, run over, stabbed?!
Stan: Dude, Kenny, calm down!
Kenny: It's not cool, dude; it f*cking hurts!
bl00d_0rgy

Postby bl00d_0rgy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:36 pm

According to Wikipedia, Coon vs. Coon and Friends is the final episode in the Coon 2 trilogy, but there's nothing on their included link that says C VS C&F is the last episode. The link included for the IGN review does say this is the last episode, but I'm guessing the author got his information from Wikipedia...Anyone have a firm answer on whether this is the last episode?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:49 pm

bl00d_0rgy wrote:According to Wikipedia, Coon vs. Coon and Friends is the final episode in the Coon 2 trilogy, but there's nothing on their included link that says C VS C&F is the last episode. The link included for the IGN review does say this is the last episode, but I'm guessing the author got his information from Wikipedia...Anyone have a firm answer on whether this is the last episode?

In preview ads before the episode aired, it was said this was the concluding episode for the Coon saga. The last episode of the year arrives next Wednesday, and season 15 begins next March.

Icthulu

Postby Icthulu » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Ah, thankfully this is over.

Horrible idea. The only decent part was the end when you revealed how Kenny comes back.

I hope you never do this again.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”