*1414: Crème Fraiche* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: *1414: Crème Fraiche* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:10 pm

I wonder if Sharon's gonna get into Zumba. Bitches love Zumba. ... :lol: (it's like aerobics set to salsa music or somesuch)
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Actually, I'm hoping the "hosts" on a Food Network show actually go through the making of crème fraiche as I described on the last page in order to see Randy get all excited about it. That would be a truly funny Randy episode as in the Pandemic series or Pinewood Derby :)
KennyMcAmazing

Postby KennyMcAmazing » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:16 pm

BRMBug wrote:I wonder if Sharon's gonna get into Zumba. Bitches love Zumba. ... :lol: (it's like aerobics set to salsa music or somesuch)

I would laugh my ASS off. My aunt talks non-stop about Zumba.

Hmm... it would be funny if Randy got super fat from food network, Sharon got into Zumba, and at the end of it, Randy went on Weight-Watchers to drop the weight and Sharon went on it to get back to a normal healthy weight?

South Park should make fun of Weight Watchers.
I LOVE KENNY! Second favorite characters: Kyle and Butters
Jeezy52

Postby Jeezy52 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:14 am

Tha episode is called "Creme Fraiche" translation sour cream.. i think that jizz is goin to be implied in this episode like tha "Over Logging" episode.. Go Randy!!
WestCiide Verr52
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:51 am

What episode was that? I don't remember that one...huh. I'm completely outta the loop.

Sunday's episode, "Baby, You Knock Me Out" - Peter roped Lois into joining a female wrestling league.

I don't think Matt and Trey will take it to that angle though, especially since Lois was roped into it and Sharon seems to be taking up weight-lifting on her own. I think Sharon's plot will end up a spoof of female body-builders in general.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Tweeeeek

Postby Tweeeeek » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:44 am

Sorry, but I'm going to be blunt. I feel that M+T took the easy way out on this one. It's like, there's SO much going on in the world right now; not only in the real world, but the South Park universe also. And they're, what? Talking about some food channel? Having Randy & Sharon as the featured characters? Sigh. I'm pretty sure it's because they knew they'd get the reaction you guys are giving it. It's like, oh cool, food, I like food, food is cool, South Park is cool, it's cool that they're combining my two fav things in the whoooole world. I'm seriously. Not once have I ever, ever, ever come even slightly this close to saying something negative about South Park. I wish they'd made the Coon & Friends saga longer by 1 ep.

Idk. I'm probably being too critical without knowing enough. I just feel that this ep could potentially be a huge let down for me. w/e.
I love Tweek. He's twitchy. I also love Kenny and Towelie.
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:43 am

^ Nobody's happy about the food. The episode's about the Food Network itself.

One thing I've noticed and why I dislike these kind of episodes - when Matt and Trey make fun of something and people don't know what that something is, people automatically decide they won't like the episode.

Of course then again, when Matt and Trey to go back into South Park's mythos, they fail to be funny.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:00 am

KennyMcAmazing wrote:I would laugh my ASS off. My aunt talks non-stop about Zumba.

Mine's actually a Zumba instructor. :)

JVM wrote:Nobody's happy about the food.
I am. I fcuking love food.

I wonder if the secret ingredient in Creme Fraiche is jizz. Oh come on, you know you were thinking it too. Although if they were taking it down that road, it probably would have been called Creme 'd Miggs.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:17 am

Tweeeeek wrote:Sorry, but I'm going to be blunt. I feel that M+T took the easy way out on this one. It's like, there's SO much going on in the world right now; not only in the real world, but the South Park universe also. And they're, what? Talking about some food channel? Having Randy & Sharon as the featured characters? Sigh. I'm pretty sure it's because they knew they'd get the reaction you guys are giving it. It's like, oh cool, food, I like food, food is cool, South Park is cool, it's cool that they're combining my two fav things in the whoooole world. I'm seriously. Not once have I ever, ever, ever come even slightly this close to saying something negative about South Park. I wish they'd made the Coon & Friends saga longer by 1 ep.

Idk. I'm probably being too critical without knowing enough. I just feel that this ep could potentially be a huge let down for me. w/e.

I feel that like the end of Season 14A, where after 200 and 201 they did a fun episode that had nothing to do with anything, 1407 Crippled Summer, M&T are doing the same thing now - nothing to do with anything to end Season 14B - a show about the Food Network.

That's all I have for this post :)
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Tweeeeek wrote:Sorry, but I'm going to be blunt. I feel that M+T took the easy way out on this one. It's like, there's SO much going on in the world right now; not only in the real world, but the South Park universe also. And they're, what? Talking about some food channel? Having Randy & Sharon as the featured characters? Sigh. I'm pretty sure it's because they knew they'd get the reaction you guys are giving it. It's like, oh cool, food, I like food, food is cool, South Park is cool, it's cool that they're combining my two fav things in the whoooole world. I'm seriously. Not once have I ever, ever, ever come even slightly this close to saying something negative about South Park. I wish they'd made the Coon & Friends saga longer by 1 ep.

You've got it ass-backwards.

The "easy way out" is to do an episode on current events. If there really is "so much going on in the world," then the easy way out is to make an episode about it. Simply turn the news on and write down a few jokes about it.

You don't have to come up with an original story or idea. Just take the name of an oil company like "BP" and make it "DP" then call it a day.

If they extended the Coon saga by another episode, I would have officially boycotted the show. The trilogy as it is, sucks. If they tacked another piece of crap on to the pile, it would have made it infinitely worse.

Let's not forget that South Park need to stop making so many damn episodes about "what's going on in the world." Everyone on the Internet (YouTube...Twitter) is beating them to the punch. Time for some original storylines, M&T.

It looks as if M&T are making ANOTHER episode about a television show. Ugh.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
tochev

THIS EPISODE

Postby tochev » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:15 pm

DUDE its 11.17.2010 wheres the episode ?1
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 pm

zzyzx 1

Re: THIS EPISODE

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:55 pm

tochev wrote:DUDE its 11.17.2010 wheres the episode ?1

Welcome to the board, tochev :)

Yes, it's November 17, 2010. You're waiting for "THIS EPISODE?" Well wait a little bit longer.

Time for some math. You asked for it:

The show airs from 10:00 PM to 10:30 PM Eastern Standard Time; that's 22:00 to 22:30 Eastern Standard Time (USA), which is -5:00 GMT/UTC. The show airs three hours later on the west coast of the USA, from 10:00 PM Pacific Standard Time to 10:30 PST; -8.00 GMT/UTC. After some time after 10:30 PM PST, maybe 10:45 or 11:00 PM PST, the show will be on the SPS episode player. Let's use for an example 11:00 PM PST. That's 7:00 GMT/UTC the next day, on 11-18-2010. That's when the show will first be on the episode player.

Patience, young grasshopper. All good things come to those who wait . . . .
kylelovescartman

Postby kylelovescartman » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:15 pm

looks like shes gonna be a body builder.....
babyfrtmcgiesax

Postby babyfrtmcgiesax » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Im hungry just thinking about it! Cartman should get into the network as well with his love for food.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”