*1414: Crème Fraiche* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: *1414: Crème Fraiche* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby 203177 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:28 pm

this ep will make me hungry
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
yuoke

Postby yuoke » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:02 am

Brendle wrote:
Tweeeeek wrote:Sorry, but I'm going to be blunt. I feel that M+T took the easy way out on this one. It's like, there's SO much going on in the world right now; not only in the real world, but the South Park universe also. And they're, what? Talking about some food channel? Having Randy & Sharon as the featured characters? Sigh. I'm pretty sure it's because they knew they'd get the reaction you guys are giving it. It's like, oh cool, food, I like food, food is cool, South Park is cool, it's cool that they're combining my two fav things in the whoooole world. I'm seriously. Not once have I ever, ever, ever come even slightly this close to saying something negative about South Park. I wish they'd made the Coon & Friends saga longer by 1 ep.

Idk. I'm probably being too critical without knowing enough. I just feel that this ep could potentially be a huge let down for me. w/e.

You've got it ass-backwards.

The "easy way out" is to do an episode on current events. If there really is "so much going on in the world," then the easy way out is to make an episode about it. Simply turn the news on and write down a few jokes about it.

You don't have to come up with an original story or idea. Just take the name of an oil company like "BP" and make it "DP" then call it a day.

If they extended the Coon saga by another episode, I would have officially boycotted the show. The trilogy as it is, sucks. If they tacked another piece of crap on to the pile, it would have made it infinitely worse.

Let's not forget that South Park need to stop making so many damn episodes about "what's going on in the world." Everyone on the Internet (YouTube...Twitter) is beating them to the punch. Time for some original storylines, M&T.

It looks as if M&T are making ANOTHER episode about a television show. Ugh.

I have to agree with you. It seems like M and T just stopped letting the ideas flow to them. they always took something going on in the world, but somehow createvly applied to south park and the boys. Now they pretty much do the opposite, take the boys and throw them into the literal situation. They've already done enough episodes ripping on the various shows like on discovery and now F.C. maybe it will somehow not completely revolve around the shows.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:44 am

This is the last chance for Craig and Bebe to speak this season. If they don't speak, I will be a sad panda. :(
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:47 am

nwt000 wrote:This is the last chance for Craig and Bebe to speak this season. If they don't speak, I will be a sad panda. :(

They might. You'll never know.
IHeartKennyMcCormick

Postby IHeartKennyMcCormick » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:59 am

Well, apparently everything's back to normal in the South Park world. And I agree with some people. This episode is probably going to center around the Marsh's, meaning that the characters would drive the episode, not the plot...

To be honest with you, I adored the Coon and Friends triology. And I was hoping that the last episode wouldn't be a part of it, because people would just get mad about it...

I also adore the Food Network channel! I really would love to see Paula Deen, Racheal Ray, Alton Brown, and Bobby Flay. And, a South Park ICA would be excellent...

Over-All, I can't wait to see the episode! :gaykenny:
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
Rin-Chan

Postby Rin-Chan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:14 am

I loved every episode of this season so far. I love the Food Network channel, but every time I watch it I get really hungry. I wonder if they'll show The Ace of Cakes group on there.
Gone to find my mind in South Park. Back in five days. If I haven't returned, I'm probably tied in four people's plans. Send help if forced to.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:53 am

Just hope Wendy has a role in this one and a positive role.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:00 am

No. 7

dude

Postby No. 7 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:56 am

when is this going to be up?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”