*1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

NinjaSkittles

Re: *1414: Crème Fraîche* Post-Air Discussion

Postby NinjaSkittles » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:14 pm

This episode was good. I didn't love it or anything but I laughed at a few parts. Not the best, but definately not the worst.

For some strange reason I bursted out laughing when kyle asked for tator tots... I don't know why but I just did. I also laughed when Cartman was impersonating Gordan Ramsy and when Stan walked down the hallway then instantly turned back around.

I wish the children had more roles in this though. And I'm glad Craig at least said something this season. Too bad Bebe and Tweek didn't say anything this season. Or did Tweek? I don't know, but if he did he probably didn't say a lot. Hope they get roles next season.

I was wanting more for a season ender but I can't complain. I liked it so yeah. Good season. B+

Can't wait for season 15.
nerdocrat

Postby nerdocrat » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 pm

203177 wrote:nothing was funny about it. accept for gordon ramsey. when cartman was disguised as him.

Of all the times Cartman has dressed up as someone, has he ever before landed the impression? I don't know, it was always funnier for me when he was so dumb to think people would actually believe he was Tom Brokaw.

Reason for Edit: Dan Rather isn't real. That's only on TV :D
Last edited by nerdocrat on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:35 pm

but finally craig had spoken. its been a while since he did. but i have nothing more to say about this ep.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Grievous George

Postby Grievous George » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Great episode. Now that the season's over, can we PLEASE GET MOHAMMED BACK!? THE IDIOT THAT THREATENED MATT AND TREY IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! HE'S IN PRISON!

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:42 pm

im glad T and P were in it. its been a while.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:46 pm

What a interesting episode. It wasn't completely funny except the part when Randy jerks off to the food channel, Cartman acting like Romsey and Sharon exercise with the shake weight :lol: it was gross when the shake weight told Sharon to go faster and harder. Also I love the progessive commercial with Phillip and Terrence and one of those Queef sisters :lol:

8.9/10

Season 14 has some good and bad episodes and I can't wait for S15 arrived on April 27th!
metboi07

Postby metboi07 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:53 pm

"Can I just get some GODDAMN TATOR TOTS!"
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:03 pm

metboi07 wrote:"Can I just get some GODDAMN TATOR TOTS!"

Kyle wants his tater tots :lol:
willowrose

Postby willowrose » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Well that was fun! ;p I've come to realize my love for Randy and Sharon. ;) Especially Randy. And what's kinda weird/interesting is that Randy was the one character that got on my nerves in the early days. But the past few seasons I've adored him. ;) He cracks me up.

Great season finale!!!!!!!! :D
I don't have a signature
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls

Postby Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:15 pm

The main plot with Randy was great. Not hilarious (except for Cafeteria Fraiche's intro; I just find floating heads like in "Gnomes" hilarious for some reason), but thoroughly enjoyable. Though it did make everyone who wasn't Randy seem like unhealthy dicks. I mean, who the hell likes public school cafeteria food?! Maybe back in Trey and Matt's day it was good? School food, at least everywhere I have been, is notorious for having like 1-3 tasty things, which you usually see once a week or two.

Also, I loved Cartman's Gordon Ramsay impression; I was just thinking about his Tom Brokaw disguise 2 days ago. :lol:

Sharon and the Shake Weight B-story...eh, worth a few laughs. Kinda ruined the episode for me, since the jokes were rather obvious.

I was expecting Darth Chef to show up during the cook-off, then I expected Randy to use his cum as creme fraiche. Then he just...decides cooking sucks? What. It would have been nice to see Randy become the school chef. After all, he already took Chef's position as the main adult character years ago. :P At least we got some continuity with one of the Queef Sisters.

And I hope Mr. Derp didn't get fired. I like to think he quit to go pursue his career as an actor. Because he is amazing.

But really, this episode makes me think they should ditch the whole "subplot that ties in with the main plot" thing and focus on one strong plot. It works sometimes, but these days it feels more and more like one of the plots didn't get to finish properly. It turned what could have been another epic trilogy into an incoherent mess, and it ruined what could have been one of Randy's finest moments.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:48 pm

9/10.

Probably my favorite of the season. The two plots had jokes that almost ran out of steam several times- Shake Weight got annoying, Randy is always nerve murderingly annoying- yet they managed to change it up at just the right spots. Cartman was used in just the right way(note: This is the best way to use Cartman) and the jokes managed to stay just good enough.

The only 'flaws' were that the jokes were repeated(though in somewhat fresh ways) and that for an episode that seemed to promise some development for them all, Stan got none in the end. But oh well.

Randy leaving that massive mess made me lol. Reminds me of Tony, who can't cook for sh*t and makes a mess doing it.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Mkay1337

WHAAAA????

Postby Mkay1337 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:12 am

Mint-Berry crunch can fly?????
elistone2323

Postby elistone2323 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 am

The shake weight was the best because my mom wanted to get one i wounder if she will think twice of getting it after i show her this episode lol
elistone2323

Postby elistone2323 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:47 am

NO ONE GIVES A f*ck IF YOUR AIRING IN THE EAST COST PUT BETTER COMMENTS f*ckin FAG
IHeartKennyMcCormick

Postby IHeartKennyMcCormick » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:07 am

To be honest with you, I didn't like this episode as much as I thought I would...

Being a Food Network junkie myself, I fount the title of the Food Throwdown to be extremely funny... what was it..

Hell's Kitchen Iron Top Chef American Throwdown Challenge?

I ADORE Hell's Kitchen (Go Jillian!) and seeing Cartman impersonate Gordon Ramsy was so awesome.

I hated the Shake Weight stuff... so annoying... (Plus, my cousin has to use one for her physical therapy..) I didn't like most of the Randy scenes. And I really wish they would of made the season finale about the kids in a normal episode...

But I LOL'D at the Chef reference. I miss the guy~

I give is 7/10... and most of that comes from the Food Network/ Hell's Kitchen fangirl inside me forcing me to love this episode.... :gaykenny:
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”