*1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Yowulf
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Yowulf » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:44 am

I have no words. :tweek:
nwt000
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:44 am

nall wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:nall, any links to any clips yet?

Check out the homepage.

aerojockey wrote:I can't wait to see M&T rip into Apple fanboys

Well, the studio is full of Apple users :)

nall, Would you know if any South Park characters besides Kyle will be part of the HUMANCENTiPAD?
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby 203177 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:45 am

i never heard of a humancentipad before? i hope its interesting and won't be a fail for me
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
VACOOLA
Posts: 666
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:47 am

Wow! An iPad/Human Centipede crossbreed as a revolutionary new product! This looks so F-ed up. Does anyone have any idea why Kyle is in between those two adults all of a sudden? I think I've got no choice but to watch the movie now.
nwt000
Posts: 1828
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:50 am

Any press pictures you guys?
neocarleen
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby neocarleen » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:52 am

Kyle! What have they done to yoooouuu!!!!

:cartmanscared:
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:53 am

nall wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:nall, any links to any clips yet?

Check out the homepage.


Thanks, nall :D
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:53 am

I have been on for ten minutes, and it took that long to finally get here. That is why I never post. Of all the forums I post at, some of which are far more graphics intensive or a hundred times more active, this forum takes easily ten times longer to load.

And that clip does not help at all. I know all about Human Centipede. I am getting a #901 vibe here like a motherf*cker. Characters are becoming little more than 'actor or actress stand-in in parody #98,760', and I do not see the comedic value of the Human Centipede portion.

Hopefully, that clip is a somewhat awful idea of what we can expect.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
kfgg
Posts: 3098
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 12:12 am

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby kfgg » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:55 am

When do the preview images get posted?

This sounds like a strange episode

I've heard of the movie this is a parody of, but I never seen it. This should be interesting.
Stan and Kyle :)
Yowulf
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Yowulf » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:56 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:I have been on for ten minutes, and it took that long to finally get here. That is why I never post. Of all the forums I post at, some of which are far more graphics intensive or a hundred times more active, this forum takes easily ten times longer to load.

And that clip does not help at all. I know all about Human Centipede. I am getting a #901 vibe here like a motherf*cker. Characters are becoming little more than 'actor or actress stand-in in parody #98,760', and I do not see the comedic value of the Human Centipede portion.

Hopefully, that clip is a somewhat awful idea of what we can expect.


You took the words straight out of my worth.

Luckily, South Park is full of surprises.
aerojockey
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:29 am

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby aerojockey » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:58 am

nall wrote:
aerojockey wrote:I can't wait to see M&T rip into Apple fanboys

Well, the studio is full of Apple users :)


That pretty much makes it a done deal, then.
Duke Silver
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:40 am

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Duke Silver » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 am

Ugh, I'm sorry, but this sounds terrible.
Previously "Jake, M'kay?"
nall
Site Admin
Posts: 1646
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 2:52 pm

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:01 am

nwt000 wrote:nall, Would you know if any South Park characters besides Kyle will be part of the HUMANCENTiPAD?

You guys always want me to spoil everything. :(
Zazaban
Posts: 3280
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 am

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Zazaban » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:Characters are becoming little more than 'actor or actress stand-in in parody #98,760'

Sadly, you are right. But I have some hope, at least. The imagery is extremely funny.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
zzyzx 1
Posts: 4887
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 am

nall wrote:
nwt000 wrote:nall, Would you know if any South Park characters besides Kyle will be part of the HUMANCENTiPAD?

You guys always want me to spoil everything. :(


No, it's not spoiling :)

We're regulars and want the inside scoop :wink:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests