*1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 am

JVM wrote:^ Dude, same press release as in the news section.

Actually it's a pretty choppy summary compared to the usual ones. Not sure if there's a big mystery of it they just haven't worked much out yet.

Yeah, I have to look at the news section more. I guess I just got used to clicking on links in the pre-air thread, and looking at press release photos under fans/downloads/season number. I don't remember a clip being on the front page before. Anyway, thanks for the heads up about the news section. Once I log in and go to the forum, I never look at the home page. That changes now :)

So Cartman doesn't have an iPad, and Apple makes some tech thing by connecting three people together. Hmmm..... Very interesting. Or not :o

Wednesday at 10:30pm (after the show airs) will tell the tale :)
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 am

Doesn't sound good. We'll see, though.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
LilRabb

Postby LilRabb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Sounds intersting (: Looking forward to it :D
Love when spelt backwards and read phonetically ,,reads evil
toonster16

Postby toonster16 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:34 pm

I wonder if at the end of the episode they'll announce the Humancentipad 2.0? Guaranted to be 4 times longer and infinitly more terrifying.
Joehung

Postby Joehung » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Really don't waste your time seeing the movie (you can stream it on Netflix if you really must see it.). Watch Daniel Tosh's review;

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-cli ... -centipede

(if this doesn't make a proper link just put Tosh human centipede in the search engine. It'll be the first thing that pops up.

There is a 24 minute review that is funnier,and isn't as chopped up but I'm not a big fan of overly long clips on message boards.
I have seen the movie. It is really lame. The Tosh review will save you time, and you'll probably get more entertainment out of his review instead of watching the movie.
This gonna be an awesome episode. Looking forward to it. I can think of no one better to the "B" than Kyle. Butters just isn't tech savvy enough. I hope friggin' Terrance and Phillip are in the episode too.
Fo awl de hateuhs

\m/
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:25 pm

When I first heard of the movie I thought it was a f*d up idea. I saw the trailor of it around Halloween, and it made me sick to my stomach. The "full sequence" is due to release this year. I am very interested to see what SPS have come up with!

The middle of the centipede will experience the most pain... poor Kyle :(
metboi07

Postby metboi07 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Haha, holy sh*t, they're really going to spoof The Human Centipede! I saw this movie a while ago, but actually watched it with my parents the other day. What a sick, graphic, disgustingly brilliant German horror film. Can't wait to see what Matt and Trey got in store for us!

*How hilariously awesome that they stuck to the film, keeping the Asian guy in front, haha!

Postby 203177 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 pm

i wanna see the real insect in this ep. but i hope the boys are in it i don't want just these random people talking for the whole ep.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
tommacco

Postby tommacco » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 pm

oh god this looks like the shakeweight episode had buttsex with futurama's eyephone episode and spit out an opener to another highly disappointing season of south park that fails to be even remotely funny.
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm truly hoping for a fantastic 50/50, I'm at ease for the moment. Why you should be too?
Well for starters, it's South Park, and you should always look at the glass half full, or in this case, half full of sh*t, literally speaking.
I can imaging that Kyle might be all into Apple, since we know he owns an Apple computer, Stan also owns one, fyi. Cartman always wants to be ahead of Kyle in owning stuff, like in the trapper keeper episode. Or maybe Cartman gets his iPad first and Kyle out does him, in any case I'm not worried.
We'll definitely see Cartman whine to his mother, as expressed in the press release image, that will surely give us all some laughs.
If you look closely in the clip, you can see "the humancentipad" near a copying room, which suggest that they are in the Apple office. Who the surgeon is I haven't a clue, it might just be Steve Jobs.
Whether the episode opens with the introduction of the Apple Humancentipad is irrelevant.
The news of the Humancentipad will likely be shocking or amazing like in the entity episode of South Park.
I would also sway away from thoughts of another 901, I think M&T have learned their lesson on changing characters too much, and all that. We can expect surprises. I also doubt anyone will die except for Kenny.
Overall we should just let things flow, I mean it's a TV show, and it's coming from some of the best writers in the business, it's not like a family guy episode when different writers write the episodes. M&T deliver consistent content to their consistent audience. Rest well all you critics, we'll just have to wait and see for ourselves what happens.
If you notice, I try to relate the featured clips together, seeing as how that's how SPS likes to give us all hints.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

tommacco wrote:oh god this looks like the shakeweight episode had buttsex with futurama's eyephone episode and spit out an opener to another highly disappointing season of south park that fails to be even remotely funny.

Uhhhh, If you're such a hater why are you watching SP
Season 14 was amazing, I know for every adorable adoring fan theirs some lazy lifeless nobody critic, whom by the way still lives with his/her mother, but you need to gtfo. Here at SPS, we look for the good in every episode. We stand next to M&T no matter what, when M&T decided to air an episode about Muhammad, we stood up for them and free speech. Good day, I say!
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
A SouthPark Orange

Postby A SouthPark Orange » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 pm

holy sh*t, that has to be one of the most bizarre and effed up episode previews I've ever seen. :shock:

I guess it's official: Kyle is now more of a victim than Butters or Kenny in the old days. He seems to get into more and more humiliating situations in the last few seasons.

Koisnake wrote:
Yowulf wrote:And people ask me why I avoid most South Park fans on the internet. It is because of this sh*t.

This pretty much summed up my thoughts about this preview.

If it was an adult sandwiched between those two guys then ok, but Kyle?

Agreed. I'm not a huge Randy fan, as people here probably know, but in this case I 'd prefer him being in that situation as opposed to one of the kid characters, especially Kyle or Stan.

@Yowulf: I know what you mean. I'm just glad not ALL SP Fans on the internet are like that. I'm sometimes almost ashamed to admit that I'm a fan of the show for exactly that reason.

Hopefully this isn't going to be as disturbing as it looks and that it's not going to be one of the handful of episodes that are too sick even for South Park standards, like the Butters part from "Jared has aides".

I disagree with tommacco though , the last two seasons were actually pretty decent imo: the Coon trilogy, You got zero friends, 200 and 201, the Coon WTF, Margaritaville, etc. were all great episodes.
Pip: Besides, I hate french people.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:38 pm

A SouthPark Orange wrote:Hopefully this isn't going to be as disturbing as it looks and that it's not going to be one of the handful of episodes that are too sick even for South Park standards, like the Butters part from "Jared has aides".

I disagree with tommacco though , the last two seasons were actually pretty decent imo: the Coon trilogy, You got zero friends, 200 and 201, the Coon WTF, Margaritaville, etc. were all great episodes.

Agreed. It's hard to understand why a phony threat from a few knuckleheads who claimed to represent all of the Muslim world got 200 and 201 censored, and both episodes (plus Super Best Friends) are removed from streaming on this SPS site, yet an episode of a kid (Kyle) in the middle of the chain, eating the shιt of the one in front of him (an adult male in his underwear) and then someone behind him (a topless adult female in granny panties) eating Kyle's shιt will make it to air time.

Hard to understand :|
DuelGundam2099

Postby DuelGundam2099 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 pm

The new Apple HUMANCENTiPAD! Buy 10 of them and get a free pet Sharktopus! :mrgreen:

Okay okay, in all seriousness I do look forward to the new episode even though the Human Centipede looked too disgusting for me to be interested (and considering how many Syfy channel movies I enjoy that's saying a lot).
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 pm

RichardV1150 wrote:
tommacco wrote:oh god this looks like the shakeweight episode had buttsex with futurama's eyephone episode and spit out an opener to another highly disappointing season of south park that fails to be even remotely funny.

Uhhhh, If you're such a hater why are you watching SP
Season 14 was amazing, I know for every adorable adoring fan theirs some lazy lifeless nobody critic, whom by the way still lives with his/her mother, but you need to gtfo. Here at SPS, we look for the good in every episode. We stand next to M&T no matter what, when M&T decided to air an episode about Muhammad, we stood up for them and free speech. Good day, I say!

Stop giving Matt and Trey a blowjob for a second and get back to reality. On SPS, we value opinions of all flavors as long as they are based on sound personal logic and are respectful of posters. We are not fanboys and fangirls orgasming no matter what Matt and Trey come up with. Criticism is good for any artist or performer, and those that would actively deny an artist the criticism they need does infinitely more harm than anyone else possibly could do.

Your second point also makes no sense: I'm pretty sure everyone here, including those that are not looking forward to the episode, supported Matt and Trey rabidly during the 200 and 201 fiasco and beforehand during Cartoon Wars saga.

I think you have SPS confused with http://www.mattandtreyareflawlessgods.com
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”