*1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

VACOOLA

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:05 am

I can clearly see the resemblance between this one and 901. Kyle gets once again involved in some crazy-ass surgery with dramatic consequences. I don't hate 901 as much as other people do, though. I think it was quite an ok episode relying heavily on the shock value, gross yet entertaining.
Last edited by VACOOLA on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:13 am

The only way to avoid the following image on an official MAC OS device, you would need to get the Mac Pro that is buttfucking expensive (as if the iMac wasn't already), or do a "Hackintosh". (putting Mac OS on a "PC", and only some hardware is supported.)

Remember that 1984 commercial from Apple? Isn't it the most goddamned ironic thing in the world that they themselves have became the living embodiment of that ad?
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 am

Erm... wat.
Koisnake

Postby Koisnake » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 am

Yowulf wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:Oh god, imagine the f*cking slash fiction that would flood the internet if you had three boys ass-mouth to one another ala Human Centipede. I would have to abandon ship just to avoid the weird fetish stories.

And people ask me why I avoid most South Park fans on the internet. It is because of this sh*t.

This pretty much summed up my thoughts about this preview.

If it was an adult sandwiched between those two guys then ok, but Kyle? I can already hear the fangirls squeeling for joy about this.
Epique Phailure on Xbox Live. Let's play some Tower Defense play :)
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 am

BRMBug wrote:Erm... wat.

Oh, why nothing.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:24 am

No, not that. I mean the current storyline and preview.

Koisnake wrote:If it was an adult sandwiched between those two guys then ok, but Kyle? I can already hear the fangirls squeeling for joy about this.

That might not be joy.
Last edited by BRMBug on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:27 am

Oh ,ok.

Well seeing as this is an Apple episode, I guess I am on topic here.

- Unassumption
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:30 am

BRMBug wrote:Erm... wat.

I'm afraid it's just the usual. :?
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:30 am

I will do each episode analysis before episode airs differently now-

TITLE: I like it. It's fun to say and just weird. It draws you in and makes you go 'wtf'?

STORY: The Kyle thing might be really really weird... I don't like how they use him at times. The other boys are more profound when the episode comes and you can sit there and go 'oh yeah, I can see how Cartman/Stan/Butters fits into this.' But I don't know how Kyle will fit into this storyline. We'll have to wait and see. The Cartman thing could be funny. Who doesn't love a whiny Cartman to his mother?

CLIP/PRESS IMAGES: Weird. I don't know if I want to know what Kyle is doing between two people and don't know if I want to know what this humanipad thing does. But like I said, the image of Cartman is hilarious. And by the looks of Liane, she might snap at him and be a real mother like she was in the Mysterion trilogy.

PARODY: The Apple thing is great. Not bothered by them taking a rip off of that. The Human Centipede- never saw it but my sis did.

All in all, I am 50/50 atm. I am tired of SP parodying sh*t but will give them the benefit of a doubt as always. They always come up with surprises and I loved what they did in 0 Friends and Creme Fraiche.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Koisnake

Postby Koisnake » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:32 am

BRMBug wrote:No, not that. I mean the current storyline and preview.

Koisnake wrote:If it was an adult sandwiched between those two guys then ok, but Kyle? I can already hear the fangirls squeeling for joy about this.

That might not be joy.

Oh yeah, you're right because the two guys aren't Stan, Cartman, Kenny, whatever or something.
Epique Phailure on Xbox Live. Let's play some Tower Defense play :)
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 am

They make SP on Mac Pros, so I really do hope they don't spare Apple here.

(if they must use Final Cut Pro at all, then fine. Otherwise SPS is wasting lots of f*cking money on that crap that they could do with Windows. Do they just use Maya and Photoshop/PSP etc, or do they use Final Cut Pro, too? There are plenty of Windows programs they could be using.)

- Unassumption
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:36 am

Frobama; As to the Palm/iPhong, don't forget there was an HP palmtop phone out a few years before that. Not to mention Nokia's original Communicator from the late 90's.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 am

BRMBug wrote:Frobama; As to the Palm/iPhong, don't forget there was an HP palmtop phone out a few years before that. Not to mention Nokia's original Communicator from the late 90's.

Not to mention.....

Right click view image

Oh, and someone mad a comic where Mac and PC team up and beat up Linux, so I took it and played in Photoshop and came up with this.

- Unassumption
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:45 am

Barack_Obama wrote:Image

Aw, remember how those things used to screech bloody murder when you booted them up without the mouse?
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:51 am

BRMBug wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:Image

Aw, remember how those things used to screech bloody murder when you booted them up without the mouse?

Proud to say I never owned an Apple product.

>inb4 then you can't criticize them
>implying you need to own one to compare price/power ratio to most PCs on the market
>implying you need to own an Apple product to see that they have become their own 1984 ad

Not you implying, but I must get that out of the way before a Mac owner comes at me.

- Unassumption

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”