*1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:10 am

MnT are quite prophetic aren't they? But in 901 they did body modifications. In this one they will recreate a centipede made of humans whose kneecaps have been disabled and whose mouths and anuses have been changed to make one looooong intestine. I don't want to know what the poop tastes like by the time the last person has to swallow it. Take a look at this Human Centipede trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c

vvv this avy isn't new. I just put up my other old one.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:24 am

Will:

1. /off-topic: Your new avy has appeared :D

2. Thanks for the link to the trailer of the human centipede. I was debating to watch the film before Wednesday's South Park, but after seeing that trailer, never mind. I (and the board) appreciates that link.

3. Somehow the name Josef Mengele from World War II history pops into my mind when I saw that trailer and I shuttered; I hope the Apple tie-in with the Human Centipede will in fact somehow be a funny season opener. After all, this is South Park, and South Park is good, m'kay? I'll just put my trust into Matt & Trey to have a great episode.

Looking forward to Wednesday night :)
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:26 am

Actually I'm pretty sure instead of sh*t, the wires for the iPad on the woman's ass travel through their bodies through to the phone-type thing on the man's face or something.

Of course naturally Shane is probably correct himself, but hey, good second guess right?

zzyzx, he's among the people who inspired the film.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:29 am

Well, seeing how the iPad is hooked up so it ends up as a talking 3-person monstrosity will provide some chuckles. And I guess that's an iPhone strapped to the man's forehead?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 am

Big-Will wrote:Take a look at this Human Centipede trailer.

How in the f*ck do people think of this sh*t?

I seen and heard of much worse things in terms of how nasty that is, but the basic idea.... holy f*ck. hahahahaha
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 am

yeah... no. I've eaten in the last 24 hours or so, so... that's the end of that sentence.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 am

JVM wrote:zzyzx, he's among the people who inspired the film.

Mengele? Then the writers of the Human Centipede did a good job because I didn't see the film however I thought of Mengele right away.

True story I read once in the Los Angeles Times: A woman (a patient) at the UCLA Medical Center was going to have a test to save her life, and she noticed the machine said something like: "Mengele scanning machine." She refused the procedure and then she died shortly thereafter. I for one don't blame her at all. As I said above, I'll trust M&T will do something good with this topic. Thanks for that info about the movie, JVM :)

Big-Will wrote:Well, seeing how the iPad is hooked up so it ends up as a talking 3-person monstrosity will provide some chuckles. And I guess that's an iPhone strapped to the man's forehead?

I hope you're right, Will.
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:38 am

Barack_Obama wrote:

How in the f*ck do people think of this sh*t?

I seen and heard of much worse things in terms of how nasty that is, but the basic idea.... holy f*ck. hahahahaha

He thought of it by reading stories by various Nazi war doctors during World War II or something, such was Josef Mengele, as zzyzx mentioned.

And your welcome zzyzx, I haven't actually seen it but a friend did.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Peg

Postby Peg » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:53 am

Big-Will wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c

I love how at 2:11 it says '100% medically accurate'. :lol:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
color me insane

Postby color me insane » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:05 am

I don't know why, but I was laughing extremely hard at the preview..Well, mostly because of Kyle's whole body in mid-air. lmao.

random.
'How do you know I’m mad?' said Alice.
'You must be,” said the Cat. 'or you wouldn’t have come here.'”

Quit doing the titty dance!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:12 am

If any of you have Comcast for your cable, you can watch The Human Centipede on IFC ondemand. To find it, just go to free movies in the on demand menu, go to categories, and go to horror and it should still be there. I finally watched it On Demand last month. As many of you know, I am a huge horror fan, I watch a lot of movies in the genre, and I go to sites like horror bid and Dread Central and Fangoria to learn about new films that aren't main stream. I had read about The Human Centipede, and knew about some of the f*cked up sh*t in it, and I didn't go to the video store to rent it, because I didn't want the people working there to think I was a pervert whose into ass to mouth..LOL..Anyway, I watched the whole film, pretty late at night.. It didn't give me nightmares or anything like that, but I did think it had some very disturbing ideas, and it was really f*cked up..Not as f*cked up as I imagined it would be, but really f*cked up. So if you haven't seen it, and you aren't used to movies with lots of disturbing imagery, be warned about what you are getting into before you see it to understand what they are making reference to in the episode.

I for one can't wait to see what they do with this episode. Really seems like Trey and Matt are horror fans to with all the references to horror films on South Park.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 am

Well the bot Bob-Comedy in the UK site gives us some more information about Cartman in this episode, and it explains the press pic here:

Bob-Comedy the Bot wrote:Kyle IS INTIMATELY INVOLVED in the development of a revolutionary new product THAT IS ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED BY APPLE. Meanwhile, Cartman doesn’t even have a regular iPad yet. He blames his mother.
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 am

^ Dude, same press release as in the news section.

Actually it's a pretty choppy summary compared to the usual ones. Not sure if there's a big mystery of it they just haven't worked much out yet.
Peg

Postby Peg » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 am

On a random note, someone seen The iNavigator? :D
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
SmallerBombs

Postby SmallerBombs » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:28 am

I saw the movie.

Seems like this might turn out good or bad.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”