*1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

flyingduck28

Terrible

Postby flyingduck28 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:57 pm

This was a very poor episode in my opinion, the new episodes have funny parts but dont resemble the good south parks of old. Mrs. Cartman had Mrs. Marsh's voice for some reason, Cartman if he didnt get an ipad would do his traditional "But Maam" style.

I just dont get why all the Boys dont go on adventures together like they used to do or why they these episodes try so hard to make a point, Cartmen always goes on his own and the boys never have equal parts in episodes anymore. Hopefully they improve and go back to the roots of the old south parks back when they were original and you had to make connections instead of being so blunt and not as funny about issues
weaponkid

Postby weaponkid » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:59 pm

The dr. Phil part is the best!
Hayley B

Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Hayley B » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Is the "genius" that helps Kyle's dad a girl or a boy?

I kept thinking it's a guy. But it has such feminine boobs.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Hayley B wrote:Is the "genius" that helps Kyle's dad a girl or a boy?

I kept thinking it's a guy. But it has such feminine boobs.

Girl. I think her name was Leslie.
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 pm

A nice start to the new season. Good job, everyone.
subuccus

Nice

Postby subuccus » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:18 pm

I liked the episode, but wish they had developed actual situations which changed Liane's character before they made her suddenly take such a hard stance against Cartman. If she had changed after the Caesar episode it would have made more sense, though I guess she was getting tougher at the end of last season. I'm just sad to see her change since she was so much more fun as a pushover crack whore. If shes not going to be a pushover crack whore, I hope they at least put Garrison back in transsexual world. Somebody has to be a whore.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:20 pm

What do you guys think the next episode will be about?
Peg

Postby Peg » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Brendle wrote:What the hell was this episode even saying? That Apple sucks? BLEH.
Listen to Gerald's line towards the end and you'll understand.

Cartman continues to be a painfully unfunny character. "You f*cked me" stuff had me cringing. I'm embarrassed for Matt and Trey.
I'm not embarrassed for them, 'cause I laughed my ASS off every time he said that. :'D
And, ahh, man, I love how lightning hit Cartman in the end, God has such a good sense of humor somtimes..
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
spacemikee

Postby spacemikee » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:44 pm

nice episode...
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Finally got to see it online!!! This episode was cool, I guess.

Kyle's plot was okay. I like how Steve Jobs kept trying to get Kyle to read the terms and conditions, but Kyle kept forgetting to. I don't blame him, for I only skim through it and barely read anything. His plot was kinda missing something... It felt a bit empty sometimes. Still interesting. Hope they give Kyle a break in this season, though; I feel like he's constantly being targeted by bad stuff sometimes... Also, the centiPad wasn't that creepy or disturbing to me. Felt sad for Kyle having to speak like Kenny while mouth-to-anus and being the B of the centiPad, but that wasn't high octane nightmare fuel or anything...

Cartman's plot felt a bit too forced and repetitive. Don't get me wrong; Liane's "mother before friend" came out, and she grew a pair by rejecting Cartman. Also, Cartman was pretty funny. The Dr. Phil moment was funny, too. The ending with him getting struck by God's awesome lightning was epic! And he deserved it for all that crap... Cartman's constant "She f*cked me" lines got a tiny bit annoying, though. It's not the same as Jerad "wanting to give everyone aids" or Cartman "seeking a mature male friend". Love this line, though: "It does e-mail, web browsing AND it sh*ts in Kyle's mouth?" :lol:

Gerald's part in this episode as well as Butters, Kenny, and Stan was cool. Glad Gerald was given a role. I was just as confused and impatient with the Geniuses as he was. Made me lol that a Genius looked like Urkel. I was still confused by them... :| Also, is Leslie a dude or chick?

Anyway, pretty kewl 'sode. 8) Wasn't bad, but could have been a little better. Still a pretty great episode.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:49 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:You know, it has been a decade since I have actually been shocked by a South Park episode, and I was a little tonight..And I think that is awesome, reminds me of back in the day, when I was about 19 or 20, and watching South Park was actually still rebelious. In the late 90's., it was still kind of a big deal among huge prudes that cartoons had adult humor. After all these years, I thought nothing on South Park could shock me, but I was wrong, and that rocked. I was actually more disgusted by the Human Centipede stuff on the episode than I was with what I saw in the actual movie ( and to me, the idea of being forced to eat someone's sh*t is pretty f*cking disgusting), and I was shocked with how far Fat Ass went with trying to verbally abuse and manipulate his mother. Glad he got what he deserved, I wanted to bitch slap him myself. This episode is brilliant, I am glad I was somewhat shocked by it, and that it seems to have pissed some people off. That was what South Park should be like.

I thought it was a good episode, and it makes some valid points, although some of them are subtle. Did any of you notice how in the beginning of the episode, the kids were just hanging out on the play ground with their I PADS instead of playing? Well, too many people these days won't get off their lap tops, or phones or I Pads or whatever. I like the internet, it is fun posting on here, and going on Facebook and such is fun, but that shouldn't replace actually going out and socializing with your friends or doing other things offline. Some people I have talked to feel lonely and like relationships are suffering, because people text or talk on Facebook instead of really talking.

You know, that's actually a good point. ALL OF IT! Based on what you've said, I'm giving the episode another chance. (I didn't like it very much, but it did absolutely shock me and I did laugh at some parts of it. Who knows? Maybe it'll grow on me.)

I'm also giving it another chance because of what zzyzx posted in here about there being tin foil hats on top of the Geniuses' heads, too. (He linked it to me in a PM. :lol: Awesome, right?)

Hydroleaf: Leslie was a fat dude.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
ItalianMattGuy

Postby ItalianMattGuy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 pm

This one was kinda messed up allright. Even too much.
However, I look forward to the development of the season :D .
hamster_tits

Postby hamster_tits » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:09 pm

What the hell is wrong with u people,its south park not some gay show on MTV were you pause the episode and wright about what u thought on the 1st act,and if you didn't like this episode you deserve to get smacked in the tits with your dads ass
Corevshurricane

Corevshurricane

Postby Corevshurricane » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:18 pm

it was great ;D
gcorser

Postby gcorser » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Next time you air an episode like that, could you please have a surgeon present? I like to get sewed back up after I split my gut laughing!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”