*1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

truculence

Postby truculence » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 am

I had to watch this again...LMFAO
revivingjula

Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion

Postby revivingjula » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:36 am

And I think that when eric is just talking, not yelling or cursing, he doesn't even SOUND fat anymore. kinda close to stan's voice.

And since when did eric's mom become a disaplinarian? I mean, the reason he's so spoiled/such a turd is because she spoiled him and didn't parent him well, because she was a crack whore. She stood up to him in the coon and friends episodes too. All of a sudden she's tough. I don't really like the character development of Mrs. Cartman.

None the less, pretty good episode. I really took a jaded gratification out of the ripping on apple. I hate how Macs are pretty much considered the standard now.
That's a BAD MR. KITTY!!!
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Hayley B wrote:
203177 wrote:kyle sounded just like kenny. thats cool!

I thought the samething too last night. Then I just thought to my head. Well, it's the person doing voice.

And Dr. Phil didn't even sound close to either Dr. Phil's voice or Dr. Phil's accent imo; to me he sounded very, very similar to Mr. Garrison.

Hey, it's Matt and Trey doing all the (male) voices, people. Of course some characters may sound like other characters :)

To me, Dr. Phil, in real life, sounds like a southern version of the love child of Garrison and Mackey. Therefore, the voice Trey used for him last night wasn't really that far off as far as I'm concerned. Just a thought from me.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: wtf

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:56 am

aborted wombat wrote:wtf how come theres only 7 episodes this season

That's the way the show rolls, dude. Come fall, there will be 7 more.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
patr-ici-a

OMG

Postby patr-ici-a » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:15 am

Thats the worst thing I
ladyLarissy

Re: 50 50 episode

Postby ladyLarissy » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:22 am

inuyasha wrote:what they did to Kyle realy upsetted me and i wanted to cry.

That's how I felt when I watched the actual movie and during the episode too because any reminder of that movie disturbs me and makes me want to cry.

I can put up with a lot of sh*t. But seriously, I can't watch people sewn together having to eat each others sh*t. Like whoever wrote the original Human Centipede movie needs capital punishment reinstated... I couldn't judge the episode fairly because the movie is just f*cked. Everything about it. Watching that movie is psychological torture.
thellama73

Postby thellama73 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 am

Not only was the premise essentially the same as in Trapper Keeper and The Entity, but they are relying on the same terrible "write only two jokes and repeat them over and over again for 30 minutes" formula that characterized the last two seasons. I'm so disappointed in South Park these days.
GingerKiller

Postby GingerKiller » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:23 am

I am so happy i don't own any Apple products! that was a great way to kick off the new season. Some of the best Cartman quotes ever. :unhoodedkenny:
“Yeah I just f*cked your head and the UPS guy just f*cked my mom!"
GingerKiller

Postby GingerKiller » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 am

I am not new, but new to the boards. Please forgive an old man! I am so happy i don't own any Apple products! that was a great way to kick off the new season. that had some of the best Cartman quotes ever.
:unhoodedkenny:
"Obama...He's f*ckin' Gay!"
“Yeah I just f*cked your head and the UPS guy just f*cked my mom!"
M00ndragon69

Re: 50 50 episode

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:12 am

ladyLarissy wrote:
inuyasha wrote:what they did to Kyle realy upsetted me and i wanted to cry.

That's how I felt when I watched the actual movie and during the episode too because any reminder of that movie disturbs me and makes me want to cry.

I can put up with a lot of sh*t. But seriously, I can't watch people sewn together having to eat each others sh*t. Like whoever wrote the original Human Centipede movie needs capital punishment reinstated... I couldn't judge the episode fairly because the movie is just f*cked. Everything about it. Watching that movie is psychological torture.

So, you think that whoever wrote The Human Centepede needs capital punishment? Does that mean you are against freedom of speech?..The Human Centepede may not be my favorite horror film, and I don't know the name of the director, but whoever it was, he has every right to make the kind of movies he wants, no matter how sick and f*cked up they are. You know what else? That movie has been out for a year, and there is all kinds of info about it on the web. I read about it on Horrorbid last year, so when I saw it, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I choose to watch it on Demand 2 weeks ago., I don't know you, but I bet you knew something about it before you watched it, so if you want to blame someone for you being disturbed by a movie, blame yourself for renting it, when you probably had some idea about how f*cked up it was. Seriously, as a life long horror fan, statements like you made piss me off. I have heard this sh*t before, but it was directed towards people I idolize like Stephen King and Rob Zombie, and you know why those people were talking sh*t? Because they were actually disturbed by something in a movie, so those people were being hateful because they were scared by something that was meant to be scary or disturbing? Whatever. You, and those other people are just mad at certain horror directors because you are pussies. I am not a pussy..If I see something that actually disturbs me in a horror movie, I think it is awesome, like how I said last night that the fact that last night's episode shocked me was awesome. If someone gets that kind of emotional response from something they watch, doesn't that mean the director did his or her job?

And Gemni, thank you for your comment.
SlipKoRnsTein

Postby SlipKoRnsTein » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:20 am

This episode is fun, it's a good start to the season. I hope the upcoming episodes are much better and as good as season 14 and the first seasons. South Park is the best there is!!! :mrgreen:
Saydro

Postby Saydro » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:25 am

Weeeaaaaak, Super Weeeaaak...hope it gets better further in the season ^^
Reznov997

HUMANCENTiPAD

Postby Reznov997 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:39 am

Man this was freakin funny cant wait for episode 2
Roxas of XIII

Postby Roxas of XIII » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:09 am

one of the grossest episodes ever but one of the funniest
blahnlah

Postby blahnlah » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:36 pm

That was a uh... lame episode.
The human centipad thing was just nasty. I mean I can come to expect gross stuff from South Park, but I was expecting it to be a funny sort of nasty. That wasn't the case here.
Cartman's part was funny though and I liked the playground scene in the beginning.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”