*1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

TheyTookMyJob!!
Posts: 0
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 am

terms of agreement

Postby TheyTookMyJob!! » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:45 pm

this episode really made me read the terms of agreement for everything..well ok i admit it i dont literally read everything but at least now i take a look ;O
Southparksgonebad
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Southparksgonebad » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:59 pm

From the start of the midseries break of season 14 to this episode ( maybe not poor and stupid though) all the episodes have been about random sh**ty things in the media all the episodes have been absoultely terrible compared to every other episode the new episode a pile of sh*t. The cartman bit wasnt as bad as the human centipede bit but still it was pretty sh**ty. All episodes past poor and sutpid have been some of the worst episodes of all. Hopefully they start getting decent again instead of a pile of sh*t. Stop f*cking me and make a good episode. And the human centipede was only popular because of the idea, the film its self was one of the most boring films ive seen.

And its not like its just me who doesnt like the episodes either.
PanayiotisG9Cy
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Postby PanayiotisG9Cy » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:15 pm

haha this episode is great!!!
PanayiotisG9Cy
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:25 pm

*1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion

Postby PanayiotisG9Cy » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 pm

this is sure the greatest episode i love it i will go to get HUMANCENTiPAD and iPad2 :D
cynthia325
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Re: 50 50 episode

Postby cynthia325 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:31 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:
ladyLarissy wrote:
inuyasha wrote:what they did to Kyle realy upsetted me and i wanted to cry.

That's how I felt when I watched the actual movie and during the episode too because any reminder of that movie disturbs me and makes me want to cry.

I can put up with a lot of sh*t. But seriously, I can't watch people sewn together having to eat each others sh*t. Like whoever wrote the original Human Centipede movie needs capital punishment reinstated... I couldn't judge the episode fairly because the movie is just f*cked. Everything about it. Watching that movie is psychological torture.



So, you think that whoever wrote The Human Centepede needs capital punishment? Does that mean you are against freedom of speech?..The Human Centepede may not be my favorite horror film, and I don't know the name of the director, but whoever it was, he has every right to make the kind of movies he wants, no matter how sick and f*cked up they are. You know what else? That movie has been out for a year, and there is all kinds of info about it on the web. I read about it on Horrorbid last year, so when I saw it, I knew exactly what I was getting into when I choose to watch it on Demand 2 weeks ago., I don't know you, but I bet you knew something about it before you watched it, so if you want to blame someone for you being disturbed by a movie, blame yourself for renting it, when you probably had some idea about how f*cked up it was. Seriously, as a life long horror fan, statements like you made piss me off. I have heard this sh*t before, but it was directed towards people I idolize like Stephen King and Rob Zombie, and you know why those people were talking sh*t? Because they were actually disturbed by something in a movie, so those people were being hateful because they were scared by something that was meant to be scary or disturbing? Whatever. You, and those other people are just mad at certain horror directors because you are pussies. I am not a pussy..If I see something that actually disturbs me in a horror movie, I think it is awesome, like how I said last night that the fact that last night's episode shocked me was awesome. If someone gets that kind of emotional response from something they watch, doesn't that mean the director did his or her job?

And Gemni, thank you for your comment.


As a huge horror fan myself I enjoyed reading your argument about horror films and freedom of speech. I couldn't agree more with everything you said about disturbing movies and how they create such a titilating experience for viewers.
mwmast3r
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:18 pm

nice..

Postby mwmast3r » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:43 pm

great episode as always...despite it cracking on Apple. ; ]

great job matt, trey and the crew. looking forward to next week already.
ShippoFoxD
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Did anyone notice...

Postby ShippoFoxD » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:20 pm

That when Steve Jobs is speaking, right before he is done speaking, his eyebrows are missing? Animation error? Or something else? :P
Cartman_33
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Postby Cartman_33 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:26 pm

nice episode:D
Stanluv25
Posts: 2829
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:50 pm

I really really liked this episode!! :D I was laughing the whole time. I felt bad for Kyle, and maybe I have to see the actual Human Centipede movie first, but I'm sorry, I found it funny. I love how it was an Asian guy. "I dont even know how to read Engrish!" :lol: "Sorry Kyle but this is-a going to be rough!" LOL The whole 'can it read?' bit was so funny. I love how everyone says they read it and these three people didn't. And the whole time "you agreed to this!" :lol: The Asian guy eating the cuttlefish!! Funny.

The council of geniuses. WTF? That was sooo funny too! Really, I get the feeling all who work with big-name technical companies speak their own language and sh*t. Like they're higher and mightier than us. Store credit? Replacement friend? :lol:

And Cartman... man oh man, too funny. Didn't think his part would be big but it was. And I loved it. I LOVED the scene when Liane drives back home from Best Buy. OMG what a little brat!

But really, how on earth can all the parents in SP afford ipads and sh*t to their kids? My goodness, that was a little unrealistic. 8 and 9 year olds don't need expensive devices like that.

I agree with Gerald, live in the present. Stop trying to live in the future with all this confusing crap. I am a simple kind of gal who still loves my CDs and DVDs and want it to stay that way.

9/10 episode :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
madcaplaughs70
Posts: 0
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:46 am

Postby madcaplaughs70 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:46 pm

lmao
pspgosucks
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:23 pm

great come back

Postby pspgosucks » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:55 pm

if you really listen kyle sounds exactly like kenny
Zazaban
Posts: 3280
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 am

Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Zazaban » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Stanluv25 wrote:But really, how on earth can all the parents in SP afford ipads and sh*t to their kids? My goodness, that was a little unrealistic. 8 and 9 year olds don't need expensive devices like that.

Honestly I doubt a nine year old would be allowed to go around in a fishnet shirt either, or buy condoms, but it happens in South Park.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
forgotten386
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Postby forgotten386 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:34 pm

WHat the f**ck do you want?!
this episiode was awesome brutal and funny just like SP are?
If you dont like it make your one episiode
Cleeks7
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Postby Cleeks7 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Dude, I am always gonna read those agreements, now. LOL
cynthia325
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Re: great come back

Postby cynthia325 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 pm

pspgosucks wrote:if you really listen kyle sounds exactly like kenny

Well yeah... considering Matt voices both characters :roll:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests