*1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Zabonoturo

Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Zabonoturo » Thu May 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Eric:Ok ?Jimmy,do you know what happened to the last people Germans were pissed off at?Tell him,Kyle.
AWESOME!
SCREW YOU GUYS,I'M GOING HOME.
hamster_tits

Postby hamster_tits » Thu May 05, 2011 3:30 pm

holy sh*t u people are crying about south park like its a homosexual show on MTV,they should not allow you douches to talk about how u feel about what u think the episode meant to you or why you didn't like it.it was funny as sh*t and if u dont think so watch MTV or get smacked in ur tits with ur dads ass.
GamerGeek227

Postby GamerGeek227 » Thu May 05, 2011 3:31 pm

It was a good episode... but I can see where if someone who doesn't get a lot of the "robot" references might not be as amused with with episode as others.

Funnybot was definitely a combination of many different robots throughout time - but I like many others immediately shouted "DALEK!" (the best part being that the Germans of all people created a dalek like robot... it was fated to happen.)

I think it pleases me more to believe that Matt and/or Trey watch Doctor Who at least enough to create a dalek like robot.

and for those who haven't seen this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwgonJSa ... page#t=69s
Daniel-T

Postby Daniel-T » Thu May 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Man, that was soooo NOT German xD

LOL.. I am from Austria (that tiny country below Germany) and our native language is also german.. and LOL.. I know, if in Germany Southpark got translated, they will improve that "german-gibberish".

It was funny to hear, but it was in almost hardly NO WAY german.. I think they mixed it up a little or switched-in-parts with dutch?

Stuff like "Würstchen-Macher" (Saussagemaker) you would never say xD
Or at least there were words in it they didnt fit or they werent german at all xD

So that a quite nice offer to the southpark-executives..:

If you ever will need some proper-german-phrases - call me! I m serious :D

Cauz that was soooo nooooooooooot german xD

kind regards,
Daniel
KennyKicksAss

Postby KennyKicksAss » Thu May 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Dunno why people don't like this episode that much, I thought it was funny as f*ck! I laughed like the whole way through, more than with most episodes. Either I'm in a ridiculously laughy mood or this episode was really f*cking funny. Or maybe both :D
Psycho Mysterion tattoo

Poor Kenny, trapped forever on my back...

Ah, the memories...

Favourite character: Kenny
Favourite episode: Mysterion Rises
BadIrene

Postby BadIrene » Thu May 05, 2011 4:24 pm

I don't quite understand the negative response. I thought this episode was pretty good. Better than HumancentiPad in my opinion. And who can beat Tyler Perry and Token?

Can anyone identify all the celebrities in this episode? I've only seen the episode once, but I think I caught a few:

Tyler Perry
Jay Leno
Charlie Sheen
Russel Brand
Ellen DeGeneres
Chris Rock
Jimmy Kimmel

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch...
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu May 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Daniel-T wrote:Man, that was soooo NOT German xD

LOL.. I am from Austria (that tiny country below Germany) and our native language is also german.. and LOL.. I know, if in Germany Southpark got translated, they will improve that "german-gibberish".

It was funny to hear, but it was in almost hardly NO WAY german.. I think they mixed it up a little or switched-in-parts with dutch?

Stuff like "Würstchen-Macher" (Saussagemaker) you would never say xD
Or at least there were words in it they didnt fit or they werent german at all xD

So that a quite nice offer to the southpark-executives..:

If you ever will need some proper-german-phrases - call me! I m serious :D

Cauz that was soooo nooooooooooot german xD

kind regards,
Daniel

This is South Park! Have fun with it :D

It was a parody of a German-like language; not the real deal :wink:

Very funny :D
mathshop24

Postby mathshop24 » Thu May 05, 2011 4:37 pm

I do not get you guys. I though this ep was 10000 times more funny than the one last week. I laughed through the entire thing.
MONGORIANTROJANHORSE

Postby MONGORIANTROJANHORSE » Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm

I really only laughed at the end when they buried tyler perry, but that's because I didn't expect it.

I thought it would have turned out better if they re-voted and the Germans still ended up as the least funny because they didn't count Funnybot as a German. I mean then they would be pissed and they would be after funnybot.

I don't really expect anything amazing out of South Park anymore, though. I'm hoping there will at least be a few gems like there were last season with Medicinal Fried Chicken
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm

BadIrene wrote:I don't quite understand the negative response. I thought this episode was pretty good. Better than HumancentiPad in my opinion. And who can beat Tyler Perry and Token?

Can anyone identify all the celebrities in this episode? I've only seen the episode once, but I think I caught a few:

Tyler Perry
Jay Leno
Charlie Sheen
Russel Brand
Ellen DeGeneres
Chris Rock
Jimmy Kimmel

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch...

David Spade
Adam Sandler
Zach Galifianakis
chonus

Postby chonus » Thu May 05, 2011 5:15 pm

They shot bin Laden in the head last season (Jersey Thing). Rather prophetically I might add. Don't see them making a whole episode about him.
Heils1578

Re:

Postby Heils1578 » Thu May 05, 2011 5:58 pm

hamster_tits wrote:holy sh*t u people are crying about south park like its a homosexual show on MTV,they should not allow you douches to talk about how u feel about what u think the episode meant to you or why you didn't like it.it was funny as sh*t and if u dont think so watch MTV or get smacked in ur tits with ur dads ass.

First off, nobody said South Park is a homosexual show on tv...where are you getting that idea? And two, I believe in the fine lining of the rules of this forum is to not have any kind of attack or slander towards the people on here. Calm down, Hamster.
SpaceManCraig

Postby SpaceManCraig » Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 pm

M5 and Harry Mudd's Norman.
Nice Work!

Postby 203177 » Thu May 05, 2011 6:26 pm

funny ep i will give this one a 7 i like how they made fun of all these celebrities

David Spade
Adam Sandler
Zach Galifianakis

Tyler Perry
Jay Leno
Charlie Sheen
Russel Brand
Ellen DeGeneres
Chris Rock
Jimmy Kimmel

funny bot was pretty funny, "awkwarrrrrrd!" XD i like how token kept laughing at tyler perry and giving him money. and it was nice to see all the kids invloved in this episode. good thing it was just the 4 main boys and jimmy, not butters. i thought this was gonna be a part 2. the ending was funny too. "or will there be?" XD *dromatic music plays*

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
cynthia325

Re: Re:

Postby cynthia325 » Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Heils1578 wrote:
hamster_tits wrote:holy sh*t u people are crying about south park like its a homosexual show on MTV,they should not allow you douches to talk about how u feel about what u think the episode meant to you or why you didn't like it.it was funny as sh*t and if u dont think so watch MTV or get smacked in ur tits with ur dads ass.

First off, nobody said South Park is a homosexual show on tv...where are you getting that idea? And two, I believe in the fine lining of the rules of this forum is to not have any kind of attack or slander towards the people on here. Calm down, Hamster.

LOL this was my first reaction until I went back into the post discussion for Humancentipad. He said the exact same thing in there.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”