*1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 1

Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu May 05, 2011 6:32 pm

MONGORIANTROJANHORSE wrote:I thought it would have turned out better if they re-voted and the Germans still ended up as the least funny because they didn't count Funnybot as a German. I mean then they would be pissed and they would be after funnybot.

You know something, after the re-voting, it was never revealed who now has the new honor of being the least funny people in the world.

The choices were:

1. The Germans, now re-voted as NOT the least funny people in the world

2. The Japanese (a reference again perhaps to the humancentiPad?; the Japanese guy was in the front of the humancentiPad)

3. The Yupik Eskimos

Well, the Germans are out; and imo as the Japanese were referenced in last weeks episode, I would guess the Yupik Eskimos have won this comedy award of being the least funniest people in the the world.

However, the real answer to this question was not revealed so we'll never know :(
squeeze1st

Postby squeeze1st » Thu May 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Much better than last week but not great. Aside from being a shot at the concept of the Comedy Awards it was also a shot at today's comedy in general where you can just plug in random outlandish phrases and call it a joke, a.k.a. internet humor.

I thought the funniest parts were when the German guy gave his speech on the news and was telling the jokes, and Funnybot's first appearance.
Koisnake

Postby Koisnake » Thu May 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Not sure if it was posted, but I totally found Damien in this episode.
http://i52.tinypic.com/35heki9.png
http://i51.tinypic.com/28up5xc.png

That's definitely him. In another scene, you could see his eyebrows too, but I have those screenshots on my main computer, lol.

Episode wise, I can tell Matt and Trey are getting back on their game. It was better constructed than the last one.
Epique Phailure on Xbox Live. Let's play some Tower Defense play :)
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu May 05, 2011 6:48 pm

others wrote:David Spade
Adam Sandler
Zach Galifianakis
Tyler Perry
Jay Leno
Charlie Sheen
Russel Brand
Ellen DeGeneres
Martin Lawrence (not Chris Rock)
Jimmy Kimmel

Louie CK is the redhead w the beard & receding hairline.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Thu May 05, 2011 7:09 pm

kfgg wrote:Another "throw away" ep

Sadly i have to wholeheartedly agree. Despite few jokes and great manly Merkel, this ep was garbage making an unbelievably huge, word escaping contrast to the great opening.

I think i have never experienced such emptiness during the ending credits of Sp. Fiercely competing the worst ep trophy with D yikes.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
PhazonMonkey

Meh

Postby PhazonMonkey » Thu May 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Not very funny. And trying to squeeze Osama jokes didnt work out. Still, SOUTH PARK 4 EVER.
exu

Postby exu » Thu May 05, 2011 7:20 pm

wow, that was some horrible german.
i didn't understand half of it and i'm a native german^^
was that intentional?

merkel's voice was awesome btw.
we laughed a great lot.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm

I liked it. It was a lot better than last week's opener, and I got a kick out of the bad jokes and 'Who references.
MeghanIva

Postby MeghanIva » Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Fantastic! It wasn't as good as other South Parks (the Jeffersons, ungroundable, two naked guys in a hot tub, ect) But really good all the same :) And Tyler Perry!!!!! Hahahaha that was priceless...I never got why he was successful, mostly because I don't get any of the jokes...but token just kept on handing him money just priceless!
garitoburito

Postby garitoburito » Thu May 05, 2011 7:37 pm

i tried to enjoy this episode, but i could hardly laugh. a lot of random references and events were crammed. tyler perry got annoying fast and it didn't really feel like sp. i have faith that s15 will improve and hopefully next week will be better.
XxC0ldH3artxX

Postby XxC0ldH3artxX » Thu May 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Not the best...
stanSpFan

Osama

Postby stanSpFan » Thu May 05, 2011 7:51 pm

He was in the background, I think. Around 15:24. He was a poorly drawn picture on the board behind the boys.
nuke126

Postby nuke126 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:23 pm

assh*le I will murder you first.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu May 05, 2011 8:28 pm

I found everyone in the Comedy Awards crowd scene with the exception of Craig. Even Wendy is in the scene. However, she is hard to spot because she is shown without something she almost always has on: her trademark pink beret. The only other time in the show's history she has been seen without her beret was in 408, Chef Goes Nanners. Here is a labeled picture of the crowd at the Comedy Awards: http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1659/spcalabled.jpg
JVM, zyzzyx, and other minor character observers like me, can you find Craig in this picture? Also, the following characters fates are unknown because they did not appear at the burial of Tyler Perry: Kenny, Butters, Wendy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Bradley, Francis, Sally, Esther, Dog Poo, and Terrance. They are probably alright with the possible/probable exception of Kenny, but you never know, this could be important.
lapetiteturdette

Postby lapetiteturdette » Thu May 05, 2011 8:33 pm

maybe they wanted to make a lame episode to reflect the lameness of comedy awards and it's participants. right? or not? :/

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”