*1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Stanluv25 » Sat May 07, 2011 8:34 pm

I was reminded of Watson, that super-computer they used on Jeopardy weeks and weeks ago. Funnybot was just like him. Said to be the best of the best and gave off answers like he knew everything, yet had its glitches. I wonder if they were trying to rip on that too because I don't recognize any of the other things they used in this episode. :oops:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
n3tpirat3

Postby n3tpirat3 » Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Funnybot.... Worst episode of all time! I hope this wasn't a preview of what's to come for season 15. IMO the writing has fallen off since season 12 or 13. I understand more time has probably been spent on The Book of Mormon recently, but Funnybot was the poorest excuse for an episode of all the seasons so far. Let's see where this goes...
Hurda7

Postby Hurda7 » Sat May 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Please, next time you are going to use German, don't consult Google Translate for the translation. :lol:
A.Ace

Postby A.Ace » Sun May 08, 2011 12:06 am

This Episode sucked ass! Please tell me the rest of the season is better! :zombiekenny! :zombiekenny:
Last edited by A.Ace on Sun May 08, 2011 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun May 08, 2011 12:26 am

To everyone that is saying that this is the worst episode ever, A Million Little Fibers, Pip, Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus, Jackovasurus, Cat Orgy, Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub, Jewbilee, Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow, The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer, Toilet Paper, Butt Out, Goobacks, Cartman's Incredible Gift, Mr Garrison's Fancy New Vagina, Wing, Bloody Mary, The Return of Chef, Stanley's Cup, Lice Capades, The Snuke, D-Yikes!, More Crap, Tonsil Trouble, Britney's New Look, The China Probrem, Eat, Pray, Queef, Pinewood Derby, The F Word, Sexual Healing, and Coon 2: Hindsight were all worse.
FilMil

Nope

Postby FilMil » Sun May 08, 2011 12:43 am

Jimmy's dad was also in "Up the Down Steroid" and possibly 2 others. I think "Erection Day" was when his parents introduced him to the counselor who kept asking him to take off his shirt and kiss. I also remember Jimmy's dad saying "Are you masturbating in here?" but that might have been "Up the Down Steroid."
nfloresv

Postby nfloresv » Sun May 08, 2011 12:54 am

lame episode, but i know you
Shimenawa

Postby Shimenawa » Sun May 08, 2011 1:23 am

My mother tongue is german (though I am not a german) but I can barely understand what they are saying XD
A.Ace

Postby A.Ace » Sun May 08, 2011 1:52 am

nwt000 wrote:To everyone that is saying that this is the worst episode ever, A Million Little Fibers, Pip, Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus, Jackovasurus, Cat Orgy, Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub, Jewbilee, Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow, The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer, Toilet Paper, Butt Out, Goobacks, Cartman's Incredible Gift, Mr Garrison's Fancy New Vagina, Wing, Bloody Mary, The Return of Chef, Stanley's Cup, Lice Capades, The Snuke, D-Yikes!, More Crap, Tonsil Trouble, Britney's New Look, The China Probrem, Eat, Pray, Queef, Pinewood Derby, The F Word, Sexual Healing, and Coon 2: Hindsight were all worse.

Are you even a fan and in no way are any of those episodes worse than this one. Actually most of the ones you listed are pretty funny. This episode was just lame and not even funny it was almost as bad as having to watch Family Guy
jaycee7

Postby jaycee7 » Sun May 08, 2011 1:53 am

I'm stationed at FE Warren AFB and was actually in a nuclear missile launch control center when I saw this episode.

We were all highly amused. :lol:
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun May 08, 2011 2:16 am

A.Ace wrote:
nwt000 wrote:To everyone that is saying that this is the worst episode ever, A Million Little Fibers, Pip, Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus, Jackovasurus, Cat Orgy, Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub, Jewbilee, Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow, The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer, Toilet Paper, Butt Out, Goobacks, Cartman's Incredible Gift, Mr Garrison's Fancy New Vagina, Wing, Bloody Mary, The Return of Chef, Stanley's Cup, Lice Capades, The Snuke, D-Yikes!, More Crap, Tonsil Trouble, Britney's New Look, The China Probrem, Eat, Pray, Queef, Pinewood Derby, The F Word, Sexual Healing, and Coon 2: Hindsight were all worse.

Are you even a fan and in no way are any of those episodes worse than this one. Actually most of the ones you listed are pretty funny. This episode was just lame and not even funny it was almost as bad as having to watch Family Guy

Are you really a fan? Not many people like the episodes I listed. This one was not that good either, but better than the ones I mentioned.
paul911

mmm

Postby paul911 » Sun May 08, 2011 2:37 am

to be honest, this one was just dissapointing after the humancentipad, it was barely even funny at all
daaavey

Postby daaavey » Sun May 08, 2011 2:42 am

Hands down, the worst episode since "Crippled Summer".
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun May 08, 2011 2:45 am

There are some of those I get, and some I can accept others might not like even though I liked them (Butt Out, Pinewood Derby, More Crap, Lice Capades)

But dude, to actually put the Meteor Shower Trilogy in this list and call it worse than Funnybot?

No offense, but what the f*ck is wrong with you?
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Sun May 08, 2011 2:58 am

Pip Tweek wrote:

There are some of those I get, and some I can accept others might not like even though I liked them (Butt Out, Pinewood Derby, More Crap, Lice Capades)

But dude, to actually put the Meteor Shower Trilogy in this list and call it worse than Funnybot?

No offense, but what the f*ck is wrong with you?

I guess the only reason I'm not crazy about the Meteor Shower Trilogy is that the boys are never all together. Other than that, it is pretty good, and all of them better than Funnybot. I just refuse to believe that Funnybot is the worst episode of all time.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”