*1504: T.M.I.* Pre-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

NeuroHeart

Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Pre-Air Thread

Postby NeuroHeart » Tue May 17, 2011 4:36 am

There are a lot of underutilized characters in the show. There are characters who haven't even appeared for years, and yet when side characters like Jimmy and Ike get center stage a lot of people bitch about it and there are cries of worst episode ever.
It's totally fine if you want to see underutilized characters, it's even totally fine if you want to see another episode like The List that kind of focuses on the girls' world. I was an eight year old girl once, so I relate a little more to those than episodes about playing little league baseball or whatever. I just happen to think it's creepy when the majority of someone's posts center around "more little girls, please" even if they are animated cutouts of little girls. I did say inching into creepy-ville; it's just a little bit creepy. Nothing wrong with saying 'ease off that throttle a little bit' for Robert Smith's sake.
For the record, I find a list of eight-year-old penis sizes even creepier. I hope I made that point with my shocked, twitchy reaction to the premise of this episode earlier, but if I didn't that was my intention. I don't want to know the details, I hope they don't go into it too much, and I don't really want to speculate, either.
Toki W. wrote:Ok, so I've been trolling this board on and off for years now and this is the thread that finaly made me register to chime in. Guessing about fictional 9 year old boys penis size is indeed a 9 (out of 10) on the creepy scale. (lets say a 10 is admitting you like Daniel Tosh) Constantly asking about the girls falls more in the 5-6 range IMO. Again only because they are fictional, as mentioned if these where real people it would be prudent to call the authorities.

Thank you. Well said.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Tue May 17, 2011 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue May 17, 2011 5:04 am

nwt000 wrote:I just heard over at Comedy Central's blog that this episode will be a lot like The King's Speech.

The exact quote is "I know that [Cartman flipping out so severely that he gets sent to anger management] sounds identical to the plot of The King's Speech [the new king goes to speech therapy to overcome his stammer], but I have it on good authority that there are indeed some subtle differences."
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue May 17, 2011 5:13 am

I'm amused...that this pre-air thread is more of an opportunity for some people to bash others for displaying behavioral traits they feel are "creepy".

I don't care what everyone's definition of "creepy" is.

Nwt000 just wants to see more background characters used more often, and he brings up the female characters, because, as he said, they're hardly used. And I agree with this. Diversify the cast a little bit. It doesn't hurt.

TheOnlyStanMarsh isn't doing anything wrong either. Seriously, when you first read the episode plot and found out that a list of the sizes of the boys' penises were going to be posted to the school's bulletin board...you mean to tell me your initial reaction wasn't that there was going to be an actual list? We had an episode called "The List" for fuck's sake. I don't care if they show the entire list - this is all fictional. If he wants to guess who will be where on the list, then let him. He's probably just doing it so he can see how accurate his predictions are when the episode airs. It's not like he's going around talking about how he's going to hump Stan into oblivion or drawing pictures of himself fucking the living daylights out of Clyde.

Seriously, if any of this offends you guys, I don't understand why you watch the show. I can make a foreskin joke and nobody will think anything of it. Just because I'm not someone to speculate on whether Kenny's dick is bigger than Token's doesn't mean I condemn people for it. Everyone thinks differently. It's one thing for someone to make their own penis size list of the South Park boys just out of the blue, but when an episode actually focuses on it, people get slammed for speculating?

It's just a f*cking body part!

Let others' imaginations run wild. It's not hurting anyone.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Tue May 17, 2011 5:42 am

Niels0827 wrote:I'm amused...that this pre-air thread is more of an opportunity for some people to bash others for displaying behavioral traits they feel are "creepy".

I'm amused that you're using a few statements of opinion as an opportunity to bash people for having opinions. It's even more amusing that you've gotten out a soap box to express your opinion that the opinions of others are invalid.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
RianaLD

Postby RianaLD » Tue May 17, 2011 5:43 am

Hey guys

Joking aside, I'm really stoked for this episode. :D
Hotcocoseeds

Postby Hotcocoseeds » Tue May 17, 2011 5:57 am

It would be comically if it revealed Butters' have a large penis or Kenny since he sings about having an 10 inch from theme song. Either way I suspected that to happen :P I was confused about Cartman sending to the principle office by posting all the boys' penis on the bulletin board at first but I understand it now. Okay let's get to the substantial: I vote Kenny for having a large penis since he song about having an 10 inch on previous intros.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue May 17, 2011 6:02 am

The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue May 17, 2011 6:06 am

Oh, I almost forgot...

Big-Will wrote:Cartman will be looking for the traitor who posted the measurements, I'm sure.

You know it's either gonna be Stan or Kyle.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Tue May 17, 2011 6:20 am

BRMBug wrote:Oh, I almost forgot...

Big-Will wrote:Cartman will be looking for the traitor who posted the measurements, I'm sure.

Or Kenny. He's gotta be pissed at Cartman for what he did in the Coon trilogy, which the others may or may not have forgotten.
Hotcocoseeds

Postby Hotcocoseeds » Tue May 17, 2011 6:29 am

NeuroHeart wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Oh, I almost forgot...

Or Kenny. He's gotta be pissed at Cartman for what he did in the Coon trilogy, which the others may or may not have forgotten.
Or perhaps Butters :lol: just for the amusement.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Tue May 17, 2011 6:34 am

Hotcocoseeds wrote:Or perhaps Butters :lol: just for the amusement.

It would be amusing! I don't know that Butters has it in him, though. He's not that sneaky or vindictive, even as Professor Chaos.
...Maybe it's General Disarray.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue May 17, 2011 7:51 am

This thread reminds me of Butt Out back in December 2003. There was all kinds of speculations of how they were going to end up smoking including ending up in Smokers Anonymous, and some talk about taking used cigarettes from ashtrays in order to get a fix.

Of course there was a completely different group of people posting here back then.

Now its talk about penis size. What size will this person have?
Stan and Kyle :)
the1jbk

Postby the1jbk » Tue May 17, 2011 8:09 am

They're all like 2 inches long who cares. I'm just waiting to find out how this happens.
:gaykenny:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue May 17, 2011 9:07 am

Ils ne seront pas présents la taille du pénis.
Stan and Kyle :)
AnaAlex

Postby AnaAlex » Tue May 17, 2011 9:34 am

Super!This episode is promising!Eric Theodore Cartman is my favorite character....beside Kyle who has Serbian-Jewish ancestry and I am Serbian girl.Cartman is nutty little boy,but Kyle has a soul.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”