*1504: T.M.I.* Pre-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Pre-Air Thread

Postby 203177 » Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm

i wonder if cartman will try to hit anyone at his school or his mom since he has alot of anger in him? i could see it happening. maybe this ep will turn out to be good after all. i have to see it first.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Niels0827 wrote:I'm amused...that this pre-air thread is more of an opportunity for some people to bash others for displaying behavioral traits they feel are "creepy".

I DON'T CARE WHAT EVERYONE'S DEFINITION OF "CREEPY" IS.

Nwt000 just wants to see more background characters used more often, and he brings up the female characters, because, as he said, they're hardly used. AND I AGREE WITH THIS. DIVERSIFY THE CAST A LITTLE BIT. IT DOESN'T HURT.

TheOnlyStanMarsh isn't doing anything wrong either. Seriously, when you first read the episode plot and found out that a list of the sizes of the boys' penises were going to be posted to the school's bulletin board...you mean to tell me your initial reaction wasn't that there was going to be an actual list? We had an episode called "The List" for fuck's sake. I DON'T CARE IF THEY SHOW THE ENTIRE LIST - this is all fictional. If he wants to guess who will be where on the list, THEN LET HIM. He's probably just doing it so he can see how accurate his predictions are when the episode airs. It's not like he's going around talking about how he's going to hump Stan into oblivion or drawing pictures of himself fucking the living daylights out of Clyde.

Seriously, if any of this offends you guys, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WATCH THE SHOW. I can make a foreskin joke and nobody will think anything of it. Just because I'm not someone to speculate on whether Kenny's dick is bigger than Token's doesn't mean I condemn people for it. Everyone thinks differently. It's one thing for someone to make their own penis size list of the South Park boys just out of the blue, but when an episode actually focuses on it, people get slammed for speculating?

It's just a f*cking body part!

Let others' imaginations run wild. It's not hurting anyone.

NeuroHeart wrote:I'm amused that you're using a few statements of opinion as an opportunity to bash people for having opinions. It's even more amusing that you've gotten out a soap box to express your opinion that the opinions of others are invalid.

You seem to be slightly confused, so I helped you out by highlighting my OPINIONS with capitalized text. As you can clearly note, I take no opportunity to "bash" anyone. I use facts to bash people, but not opinions. Presenting facts isn't bashing. Look again.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Tue May 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Hm. No. Your entire post was an opinion, dude. It is your opinion that "bashing" is taking place. It is your opinion that we shouldn't call anything into question, or express our own opinions about what is creepy or not. It is your opinion that there's nothing wrong with talking about the sexual organs of children. Though not capitalized in your illuminating clarification of your own opinions, not one of these things is a 'fact' by definition, so saying that you are only presenting facts is laughable.
I raised a concern and a few other people jumped on it. It was only my intention to tell one poster that he should perhaps look at his behavior and ease off that throttle a little bit, but several other people clearly had strong opinions about it.
It's my opinion that certain things are a little bit creepy, and other things are profoundly creepy. These opinions are shared by some and not by others. It's your opinion that such concerns are not valid and should not be expressed, because your opinion that it isn't worth a passing concern is in some way more important.
I will presume this irony of your own post is beyond your comprehension and you really do think you presented only fact. It's a sad thing, but not quite as sad as the alternative. Perhaps some logic classes would solve the problem.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue May 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Big-Will wrote:Y'all don't read the thread before posting, do ya?

Yes, I did, and I actually try to adhere to the rules. But that's just me.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:36 pm

This thread is rapidly becoming a war zone. I'm going to take the Switzerland approach and be neutral. Peace. 8)
Can't we all just get along?
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Tue May 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:This thread is rapidly becoming a war zone. I'm going to take the Switzerland approach and be neutral. Peace. 8)

Careful, you'll get Ghadafi after you.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Zazaban wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:This thread is rapidly becoming a war zone. I'm going to take the Switzerland approach and be neutral. Peace. 8)

Well, then I'll just burn all his money :lol:
CCCPkiller

Postby CCCPkiller » Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:
Zazaban wrote:

Well, then I'll just burn all his money :lol:

just dont piss off the germans with a comedy award.....(i hate that episode...)
Kenny McCormick is 10x better than you, and me.
God D**n MONGORIANS!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Alright, let's stop talking about if so-and-so is "creepy" and let's just move on. There's no point in arguing over semantics. Niels, you're one of my favorite people on here, so it bothers me to see you get uptight, even if your response is on the level.

Neuroheart, you seem like a good n00b, so fulfill that impression, be happy with your well elucidated retorts, and shush uppa you mouth.

Now, where were we.....

Oh, that's right - symbolically illegal cartoon dick references...

carry on, then.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:12 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:Hm. No. Your entire post was an opinion, dude. It is your opinion that "bashing" is taking place.

'kay...I'm going to do this one more time.

Nwt000 just wants to see more background characters used more often, and he brings up the female characters, because, as he said, they're hardly used. = Fact

Seriously, when you first read the episode plot and found out that a list of the sizes of the boys' penises were going to be posted to the school's bulletin board...you mean to tell me your initial reaction wasn't that there was going to be an actual list? = Question. Not an opinion.

We had an episode called "The List" for fuck's sake. = Fact

This is all fictional. = Fact

It's not like he's going around talking about how he's going to hump Stan into oblivion or drawing pictures of himself fucking the living daylights out of Clyde. = Fact

Just because I'm not someone to speculate on whether Kenny's dick is bigger than Token's doesn't mean I condemn people for it. = Fact

Everyone thinks differently. = Fact

It's one thing for someone to make their own penis size list of the South Park boys just out of the blue, but when an episode actually focuses on it, people get slammed for speculating? = Observation. Not an opinion. Also a question. Much of your problem lies in this question.

"It's just a f*cking body part!" = Fact

NeuroHeart wrote:It is your opinion that there's nothing wrong with talking about the sexual organs of children.

And where did I say that? Just because I said it's only a body part? What if we have two doctors about to fuckin' circumcise an infant boy? They must talk about the procedure, and thus talk about the boy's "sexual organs". So, is there something wrong with this scenario in particular? In the discussion thread for an episode focused on fictional 4th grade boys' genitalia...yes, some people are going to discuss it. If it creeps you out, don't post in here.

Thank you. Thank you all very much. I'll be here all day.

NeuroHeart wrote:Though not capitalized in your illuminating clarification of your own opinions, not one of these things is a 'fact' by definition, so saying that you are only presenting facts is laughable.

See above.

NeuroHeart wrote:I raised a concern and a few other people jumped on it. It was only my intention to tell one poster that he should perhaps look at his behavior and ease off that throttle a little bit, but several other people clearly had strong opinions about it.

And I know this poster much better than you do. He has a condition I had when I was younger. So if you ignored the people who came to his defense beforehand, wise up.

NeuroHeart wrote:I will presume this irony of your own post is beyond your comprehension and you really do think you presented only fact. It's a sad thing, but not quite as sad as the alternative. Perhaps some logic classes would solve the problem.

Hmm...you know...I can't find a section called "Logic 101" or any subsequent classes in my college's catalog. It must not be that important since it's not required for graduation. If you wasted your time in one of these so-called "logic" classes, I am deeply sorry for you.

Seriously, don't waste my time. If I wasn't bored out of my mind because Tuesdays are my only days free when I'm not busy, I wouldn't have even bothered.

Thank you, PT. Your wish is now granted. Peace.
Toki W.

Postby Toki W. » Tue May 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Getting offended by others imposing on someones right to critique underage cartoon penis is assuredly creepy though. Not to instigate but really, the act of retorting with a text wall says more about you then your unreadable post ever will. Nuroheart was just defending her own opinion, and it was funny so...whateva

In the preview it says cartman does the measuring, this is perplexing to say the least. Like "Hey Stan, come here a minute..." I don't think so.

Mabey he did it in their sleep? After all sneaking into the boys bedrooms at night is a skill Eric has developed rather well. This of course makes him a raging homo, and in need of anger management.

My other thought is that the boys (especially Eric don't really understand male anatomy and its relevance post puberty. (Scott Tenerman must die, Simpsons did it, ect.) So mabey the whole measuring thing was based on some false pretense (smaller is better?) IDK really but seems likely, any ideas?
Picture this if I could make the change
I'd love to pull the wires from the wall
Did you?

And who are you and how can I try?
Here inside I'm like metal
Aren't you?

~Numan
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Still being Switzerland... 8)
NDMC

Postby NDMC » Tue May 17, 2011 11:29 pm

The title's already confirmed to stand for Too Much Information. When you hover your cursor over the preview pic of Cartman on the homepage that message pops up.
Toki W.

Postby Toki W. » Tue May 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Ex1lepr0 wrote:Still being Switzerland... 8)

The Swiss are the creepiest people of all! And they are know for knives, even creepier.
Picture this if I could make the change
I'd love to pull the wires from the wall
Did you?

And who are you and how can I try?
Here inside I'm like metal
Aren't you?

~Numan
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Toki W. wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:Still being Switzerland... 8)

The Swiss are the creepiest people of all! And they are know for knives, even creepier.

Well, they're also known for keeping their neutrality, and for being a banking nation. It's where the world deposits its money. So in other words, don't f*ck with them, or you lose your funding... 8)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”