*1504: T.M.I.* Pre-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

James--76

Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Pre-Air Thread

Postby James--76 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:44 am

sounds quite funny hope its a good one.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon May 16, 2011 5:50 am

nall wrote:the boy’s penis sizes are posted on the school bulletin board.

... Image
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:05 am

title: Hm, wonder what it stands for??

plot: Well... Cartman to anger management is sure to be hilarious. I'm actually excited to see where that can go. I wonder how the hell the boys' penis sizes are made public and why. I mean how would anyone know what the sizes are?? Do our boys have to have some sort of penis inspection in the nurse's office or something?? Wtf??

I wish I could be more excited but the fact is... Stan was not mentioned in the plot, nor seems to have a role again this week!! :evil: I am upset Cartman gets his episode before Stanley. I dunno what it is, I feel like I am going into new-Stan-material withdraw already. I just really really want him to have his big moment now. :( So while I know this week's will be better than last, I won't be able to enjoy it 100% unless I am satisfied with what Stan says and does.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon May 16, 2011 6:12 am

203177 wrote:hmm what does tmi stand for anyway? can anyone tell me?

nwt000 wrote:Two questions: Does this have to do with the girls? [...] the girls could have a role for something else. If not this one, than 1507 for sure.

Okay, dude, seriously? I've been frequenting these boards for like two weeks, so I haven't even seen that many of your posts, but your obsession with the little girls of South Park is inching into creepy-ville. If the show weren't animated you'd be there already.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:14 am

title: Hm, wonder what it stands for??

It stands for Too Much Information.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 16, 2011 6:24 am

Not necessarily. Remember W.T.F.?
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:29 am

BRMBug wrote:Not necessarily. Remember W.T.F.?

Oh yeah Wrestling Takedown Federation

JerWu17

Postby JerWu17 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:32 am

Finally! A sign of what appears to be a "letting kids be kids" episode! Many episodes of this type are among my favorites. A nice break from the recent barrage of social commentary episodes for a change.

Cartman to anger management therapy...if it turns out anything like Tsst, I would be SOOOOO happy. Won't be surprised if he's pissed off about his small penis size like what JVM said (it sure looked small in Good Times With Weapons!). Kyle, Wendy, and Token can smack the crap out of that pussy fatass anyday :cartmancry:.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:33 am

ha, well we'll find out in two days :D
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon May 16, 2011 6:38 am

Episode 1504 'T.M.I.' Press Release wrote:From the Comedy Central Press Release:

CARTMAN DEMANDS A RE-COUNT
IN AN ALL-NEW SOUTH PARK
ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 18 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL
--------
All-New Season 15 Episodes Available In HD Exclusively On xBox LIVE, iTunes, Sony
PlayStation Network, Amazon Video On Demand
New Episodes Also Available On SouthParkStudios.com
--------
NEW YORK, May 16, 2011 The boys penis sizes are made public in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "T.M.I." premiering on Wednesday, May 18 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Gay. Liberace Gay. <======= from Episode 310 - Chinpoko Mon;

Stan: Totally gay."

Kyle: "Liberace gay."
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 16, 2011 7:00 am

NeuroHeart wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Two questions: Does this have to do with the girls? [...] the girls could have a role for something else. If not this one, than 1507 for sure.

Okay, dude, seriously? I've been frequenting these boards for like two weeks, so I haven't even seen that many of your posts, but your obsession with the little girls of South Park is inching into creepy-ville. If the show weren't animated you'd be there already.

Ever heard of Asperger's Syndome? That guy's got it, and one of its symptoms is creepy behavior like you've been seeing. Not much we can do about that.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon May 16, 2011 7:03 am

Aspergers Syndrome? I have an extreme case of that. I don't act "too creepy"

But it doesn't make me a sicko. It just makes me an extreme fan.

Anyway looking forward to this one.
Stan and Kyle :)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon May 16, 2011 7:15 am

Well, you do have quite an extensive knowledge of radio stations and frequencies.

But enough about that, let's postulate possible alternatives of "T.M.I."
...Totally Massive Index?
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon May 16, 2011 7:37 am

Big-Will wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:

Ever heard of Asperger's Syndome? That guy's got it, and one of its symptoms is creepy behavior like you've been seeing. Not much we can do about that.

I have, actually in some depth, considering my course of study focuses on the brain. I also know more than one Aspie (as a few of them refer to themselves) and no, cartoon pedophilia is not a symptom.
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon May 16, 2011 7:40 am

I have, actually in some depth, considering my course of study focuses on the brain. I also know more than one Aspie (as a few of them refer to themselves) and no, cartoon pedophilia is not a symptom

No, but symptoms include obsessing over things others feel are minor or unimportant. I would know, I have it too, and I have similar problems.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”