*1504: T.M.I.* Pre-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Pre-Air Thread

Postby nwt000 » Mon May 16, 2011 9:08 pm

OK, you guys I have never said anything perverted about the girls, I have only said they should appear more. However, when TheOnlyStanMarsh posted penis size predictions for the boys, that was really creepy. I would never post such creepy material here and that post was really pedoish because who in their right mind would predict the sizes of 9 year old boys' penises? That is what is really creepy, not me saying that underappreciated characters should have more attention. Back on the topic of this episode, this may be the nail in the coffin that proves Fatass is a fruit. He has done many gay things, but this is by far the gayest thing he has ever done. My prediction is that Cartman's tantrum will be like the tantrum he threw in the deleted scene from Medicinal Fried Chicken, only 20 times worse.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon May 16, 2011 9:58 pm

I didn't mention it earlier, but I will now, yeah that poster who made a list of sizes and suggested others do it was extremely creepy. And poorly written ontop of that (what ever happened to good grammer)?
Stan and Kyle :)
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon May 16, 2011 10:05 pm

I just heard over at Comedy Central's blog that this episode will be a lot like The King's Speech.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Mon May 16, 2011 10:11 pm

AngusMcTavish wrote:
TheOnlyStanMarsh wrote:It be good tho it see what the boys do over who got the biggist and who got the smallist

and for the fans :p

and how think got the biggest

i think Stans got 6 inches
Kyle 5 inches
Kenny 4 inches
Eric 2 inches
Craig 3 inches
Butters 5 inches
Kevin 3.5 inches
Clyde 4.3 inches

:timmy: TIMMYYYY!!! :lol: Wouldn't THAT be a riot if he topped the list?

LMFAO! And here I thought Butters would be a funny joke.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon May 16, 2011 10:52 pm

nwt000 wrote:I just heard over at Comedy Central's blog that this episode will be a lot like The King's Speech.

Ugh, I hope not. That pop culture reference seems totally unnecessary for this story idea. (I didn't see that movie, mind you; it looked tedious.) Putting Fatass into anger management should be a deep enough well of comedy without having to resort to another current movie parody.

As for the dick size subject, it would be very easy to construct a metaphor with that. Anything involving physical conflict or warfare or even business can be thought of it terms of "who has the biggest dick?"
The world takes notice when the United States flops it's dong on the table at the UN.

Finally, to the person make, er, 'predickions' (heh), you've probably made some guys self conscious with your guess for Stan.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JerWu17

Postby JerWu17 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:23 pm

Stan's got the biggest?! Nah... Sure, he's my favorite character but that's just not him.

You're all forgetting about Jimmy (Erection Day anyone? :wink: ). Now there's a winner!

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
KennyRulzMyWorld

Postby KennyRulzMyWorld » Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Alright, I know a lot of you don't care because of all these "predicktions" going on, but my theory is one day in the locker room, Cartman thought he'd humiliate the boys by measuring them there. He'd measured his first at home and wrote it in permanent marker at the top of a page. He measured all the other guys there and wrote them down and was shocked that they all beat his 2 inches or less. Someone stole the list from him and put it on the bulletin board. Then he saw it there and threw a fit, for which he got in trouble. Afterwards, he went into anger management, leaving the other guys to deal with the results.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue May 17, 2011 12:41 am

Levente wrote:Huh, I'm not sure if this summary is more or less uncomfortable than CentiPad, but at least it sounds like it has good potential for funny.

I guess that it will have two plots, the main story will be about Cartman going to Anger Management while the sideplot will be about the kids in school and about personal privacy or issues about how size matters.

Er, I don't want to be “autistic” or anything but I think the main characters will of course be Cartman, probably a celebrity known for anger issues, and Stan if there is a side plot just because he hasn't had much screen time this season.

Is there any news issues it could be parodying? The Sony leak of personal information maybe?

I agree, that's how this episode might go down. As long as Stan has the B-story since he has been doing noting but standing there with a line here and there so far... I am really interested in what the B story might be. It can't just be about Cartman's anger management.. I'm pretty excited though, this sounds very funny :D

The more I think about it the more anxious and excited I am to find out just HOW such info gets posted in a SCHOOL of all things. I mean it's a boy's penis size... how does anyone find that out?? That's something only the boy in question really knows... I don't think doctors go around measuring their patients'... okay I'll stop. This is going to be weird no matter how you look at it. :roll:
Last edited by Stanluv25 on Tue May 17, 2011 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue May 17, 2011 12:46 am

I nominate this THE most f*cked up pre-air thread ever on this here BBS thing.

But the Niels thing was/is funny. The best part is that everyone who clicks the thread gets to see it in the first three posts. :lol:

That said, I'm getting kind of tired of Cartman episodes. :cartmanko'd:
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue May 17, 2011 1:14 am

Kenny says this in the opening for several seasons "I have got a 10 inch penis use your mouth if you want to clean it"
Stan and Kyle :)
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Tue May 17, 2011 1:15 am

^^^ Yes, but I doubt that's strictly true.

I too hope this is not a King's Speech parody. I am getting sick of every episode being a movie parody now.

And dear God, why are people in here making exact estimates?
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Mister Cstrong

Postby Mister Cstrong » Tue May 17, 2011 2:19 am

LOL! Schools putting kid's dick sizes on the bulletin board? WTF!!??

- i never expected south park to be that f*cked up.... :frozenkenny:
crecentmoon2

Postby crecentmoon2 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:41 am

I can't wait for this episode! Cartman in anger management should prove hilarious. As for the whole penis size discussion, I'm not gonna guess exact sizes, but I think Kyle will end up being the biggest.
1. It would piss off Cartman the most and
2. Ike's wee wee episode stated getting circumcised make you look larger haha

All in all, out of the episode previews so far, this one seems the most promising.
JVM

Postby JVM » Tue May 17, 2011 2:53 am

Guys, stop acting like Cartman being gay is something new. He's practically out of the closet at this point. It's the only matter in South Park where I go against Word of God really.

And for the love of God, quit giving us exact measurements. Stan is f*cking nine years old, his penis is not going to be six inches. If anyone is given a massive sized penis, it'll be Kenny or Butters or something for comedic effect. Stan is not the kind of character who would be "funny" with a big penis. If their penises are five or six inches, they'll be at AVERAGE ADULT SIZE, which by their age, would be goddamn colossal. Yeah, no. My guess is we won't even get measurements save for the lowest and highest.

And lay off nwt000 for f*ck's sake. SP is really f*cking ridiculous when it comes to using the girls and it's perfectly fine if someone wants to see them back.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Toki W.

Postby Toki W. » Tue May 17, 2011 3:08 am

Ok, so I've been trolling this board on and off for years now and this is the thread that finaly made me register to chime in. Guessing about fictional 9 year old boys penis size is indeed a 9 (out of 10) on the creepy scale. (lets say a 10 is admitting you like Daniel Tosh) Constantly asking about the girls falls more in the 5-6 range IMO. Again only because they are fictional, as mentioned if these where real people it would be prudent to call the authorities.

As far as TMI goes here's a few suggestions:

Towards Maximum Indecency (a play on Towards Maximum Independence - (some retard group, heard about it soc class, first thing I thought of)

TRANSACTIONS ON MEDICAL IMAGING (T-MI) encourages the submission of manuscripts on imaging of body structure, morphology and function, and imaging of [lol]microscopic biological entities[/lol]. (could work, thanks google)

Too Many Inches (Right? clever...)
Picture this if I could make the change
I'd love to pull the wires from the wall
Did you?

And who are you and how can I try?
Here inside I'm like metal
Aren't you?

~Numan

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”