*1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

NeuroHeart

Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread

Postby NeuroHeart » Thu May 19, 2011 11:43 pm

zzyzx 1 wrote:I thought Principal Victoria's name was based on the name of the actress Victoria Principal, with "Principal" being spelled the same in both cases; not "principle."

You may be right. I was thinking of Victorian principles.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
moigle

Wait Just a Dang Minute...

Postby moigle » Thu May 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Since ALL the boys were far below average according to the "size" chart, shouldn't they all have anger issues then?
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu May 19, 2011 11:49 pm

I did a little research and this pic goes back to 2008. :(
So, maybe not original, but still funny.

Anyone remember that episode where Maria Shriver tries to take over Castle Greyskull?
Curb71

Postby Curb71 » Fri May 20, 2011 12:00 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Curb71 wrote:Still after 11 pages no on knows what Randy said in the scene with rebecca the sexuality doctor, Randy throws the door open and screams something in a foreign language before he runs over to beat her. Anyone know what he said?
Here's a clip of the scene I made in case you want to hear it again.
http://www.mediafire.com/?muz8d6ma6a39je9

Well, I know that M&T like Japanese, so I assume it's a take-off of some Japanese thing we're not aware of but M&T are. So I presume the language is Japanese or a take-off of Japanese.

As to the clip you made on mediafire, I can't get it to play. Fortunately, I know the scene you refer to without seeing your clip. When I try to play the clip, I get pop-ups (even though I have pop-ups blocked) saying that I've won something, and other instructions to do other things, but I can't get it to play your clip. Thanks for making the clip, but as of this post I still haven't seen it.

I should have just uploaded it to youtube! so I went ahead and did that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GoghaThE1Y
I agree with you its probably japanese. just wish I knew what it was, or where it was from. that scene probably made me laugh the hardest.
Last edited by Curb71 on Fri May 20, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri May 20, 2011 12:00 am

Def better than last week's :)

First off- I LOVE how the chart of the boys' sizes were not in fact their penises but how much they grew since last year!!! :lol: Def. didn't see that coming. And Cartman measuring the boy's dicks... I think we all saw that coming :lol: . Loved the little nod to Mitch Conner :). And it was really cool to see Lu Kim and the curly-haired goth in anger management!! I was whooping when I saw Lu Kim XD. Funny how everyone was there just because they were insecure of their penis sizes. That one white dude who was 'gangster' was a little annoying at first but he grew on me as the episode went and I found him funny. I loved when Randy said 'f*ck Kyle' and Jews. Sooo funny!! :lol:

Cons: Randy having to be there to play role as idiot once again. It's starting to get old. I sighed when I saw him teaching the kids about sexual... math let's call it. Of course he had to be the one there. I would have loved to see Stan do his trademark nose pinch and become annoyed his dad was there. I'm really surprised he wasn't. He hates when Randy does these things. This was one of the first times I really wanted Sharon to divorce Randy or something. His behavior was horrible. Burning things. Yelling. Going crazy like he did. I'm sorry but I don't think she should put up with that, it was inexcusable.

Butters parts were expected but were still cute and funny. The first act was better than the ending. But all in all very funny :D 8/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
garitoburito

Postby garitoburito » Fri May 20, 2011 12:13 am

The best episode so far in s15. Much more creative and funny than previous episodes this season. The tea party thing was a little unfair but it still shows that there are people who believe that all tea partiers are extremists. Randy was awesome especially when he taught t.m.i.
RabuPep

Postby RabuPep » Fri May 20, 2011 12:25 am

Curb71 wrote:Still after 11 pages no on knows what Randy said in the scene with rebecca the sexuality doctor, Randy throws the door open and screams something in a foreign language before he runs over to beat her. Anyone know what he said?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GoghaThE1Y

Nnn. I THINK that he was speaking French. I think he said, "Vous dame moultair!" or something like that. I'm fairly sure I have the last word wrong, though. (I'm only going off of phonetics, here!) I believe it says, "You lady *whatever the hell moultair/the right word is*!" Could be wrong, though. Could be another language.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri May 20, 2011 12:32 am

So I'm just wondering since I can't recall having physicals during elementary school...

A doctor/nurse still did inspect the boys' penises right? If not there would be no question as to why Cartman said their 'penis sizes from last week's physical' was listed. I dunno, I didn't think they would have a child's privates examined in a public school.

Can someone please clarify? :)

Haa, I love that line.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Fri May 20, 2011 12:36 am

Curb71 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?muz8d6ma6a39je9

Well, I know that M&T like Japanese, so I assume it's a take-off of some Japanese thing we're not aware of but M&T are. So I presume the language is Japanese or a take-off of Japanese.

As to the clip you made on mediafire, I can't get it to play. Fortunately, I know the scene you refer to without seeing your clip. When I try to play the clip, I get pop-ups (even though I have pop-ups blocked) saying that I've won something, and other instructions to do other things, but I can't get it to play your clip. Thanks for making the clip, but as of this post I still haven't seen it.

I should have just uploaded it to youtube! so I went ahead and did that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GoghaThE1Y
I agree with you its probably japanese. just wish I knew what it was, or where it was from. that scene probably made me laugh the hardest.

Thanks for putting it on youtube, Curb71 :)

I still think it's something in Japanese.

RabuPep wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GoghaThE1Y

Nnn. I THINK that he was speaking French. I think he said, "Vous dame moultair!" or something like that. I'm fairly sure I have the last word wrong, though. (I'm only going off of phonetics, here!) I believe it says, "You lady *whatever the hell moultair/the right word is*!" Could be wrong, though. Could be another language.

Maybe French, yes. However, for some reason, I am still going with Japanese because to my ear it sounds similar to Japanese AND M&T like Japanese.

Pip Tweek wrote:Image

I did a little research and this pic goes back to 2008. :(
So, maybe not original, but still funny.

Anyone remember that episode where Maria Shriver tries to take over Castle Greyskull?

Thanks for this post, Pip Tweek :) I admit it; most everyone got the Maria Shriver/Skeletor resemblance connection years ago, but I did not. Until now :)

Finally, to end this post:

Stanluv25 wrote:So I'm just wondering since I can't recall having physicals during elementary school...

A doctor/nurse still did inspect the boys' penises right? If not there would be no question as to why Cartman said their 'penis sizes from last week's physical' was listed. I dunno, I didn't think they would have a child's privates examined in a public school.

Can someone please clarify? :)

In elementary school, I remember quasi-physicals: vision testing, hearing testing, and the rest were a list that each students' own pediatrician had to test in the privacy of the pediatrician's own office.

In Middle School, we all went into the gym in our underwear, where are spines were checked for straightness, curvyness, or something. Again, referrals to our pediatrician's offices were made.

I don't remember any exam (medical) of any kind in High School. As for our privates, they were NEVER examined at all FOR ANY REASON. I can't speak for other schools or schools systems, but that was my experience.
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Fri May 20, 2011 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
kingcoot

Postby kingcoot » Fri May 20, 2011 12:43 am

I didn't take french, however I took Japan (non western culture) in college and I do watch enough anime to know it sounded more french when randy came through the door at rebecca.

Looking at some French on wikipedia, Monclair means Clear mountain. Still not sure if that is the word. Vous dame, so You Lady Clear mountain?

Actually what would make sense is Pour vous mon cher meaning For You My Darling.
Last edited by kingcoot on Fri May 20, 2011 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri May 20, 2011 12:58 am

^^ Thanks ZZ! Yes, I can recall vision and hearing tests each year during elementary, and checking for spina-bifita in Jr. High but that's it. But as it remains... apparently the boys' privates were checked in school because again, if they weren't, they would have questioned Cartman that 'they didn't check our penises'.

hm... :roll:

Haa, I love that line.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Fri May 20, 2011 1:02 am

I hear 'montare,' which my searches are telling me is vague Latin for 'upwards.' Maybe it's meant to be, "Up yours, lady!"
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
broseph_lala

Postby broseph_lala » Fri May 20, 2011 1:16 am

Reiska wrote:
broseph_lala wrote:Just so you ladies know, don't expect us guys to do this here!

I think they do. :)

I just think you're a curious dude..ick.
kingcoot

Postby kingcoot » Fri May 20, 2011 1:19 am

It does sound like Montare is the last word, Neuroheart. It is vulgar latin. Climb up, Mountain, To ride. All from that word.

I'd say Randy probably used it to say Up Yours which would be the most likely use as you put it.

Vous De Montare is what I keep hearing now. I thought Montare was Mein Herr quite a bit before.
Last edited by kingcoot on Fri May 20, 2011 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
kaylalp

Postby kaylalp » Fri May 20, 2011 1:20 am

NICE!! HAHAHA!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”