*1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

AnaAlex

Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread

Postby AnaAlex » Fri May 20, 2011 9:29 am

Good job!This episode makes me laugh every second.It's my favorite in this season.
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Fri May 20, 2011 10:40 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:Nope; it's Sampson with a small "p" in the middle :)

Yeah, whatever. One tough animated Swedish bully used as a South Park Elementary student couldn't hurt too much, though. Or could he? :mrgreen:
And not that I really care (I haven't even had the opportunity to check this out, fortunately!), but I don't believe Brock Samson has a small "p" in the eh… in his "middle." It's obviously not him. You know what I'm saying? :wink:

zzyzx 1 wrote:I was wondering what were his parents thinking in giving him the first name of "Dogpoo" in the first place?

They were either thinking about or just smelling something beautiful like… a rose garden, perhaps?
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Fri May 20, 2011 11:08 am

kingcoot wrote:It was a good episode. I did find a little flaw in the Anger equation that didn't make sense. If LxW is on top that would mean if you had Length and width high would make anger high. That should be LxW on the bottom so anger would be minamal with large LxW. I know I think too much.

The term used would be inversely proportional.

Also in the equation is Mass squared on the bottom which would make the equation alright but the episode focused on length as the primary so thats why I call it a little flaw.

I should now go on to the equation to explain everything like Mr. Kaku. :mrgreen:

If Anger = l*w/m^2 + yaw, it is possible for anger to increase with decreasing mass, if the rate of growth of m^2 is larger than the rate of growth of l*w.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
MaDcOn

hahahha

Postby MaDcOn » Fri May 20, 2011 11:57 am

wow dont mess with cartman he can kill your wife :DDDD
Cleeks7

Postby Cleeks7 » Fri May 20, 2011 12:56 pm

LOL Im always pissed off that Im too broke to use my penis as much as I would like to. I wanna f*ck sluts with big butts. lol we all know it takes money, nowadays, to do just about anything. I can even walk outside my house without paying some1 some money. lol Damn jews are gonna pay for how things are in the world. LOL. Shoutout, to my main man Eric Cartman. lol.
kingcoot

Postby kingcoot » Fri May 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Brendle wrote:
kingcoot wrote:It was a good episode. I did find a little flaw in the Anger equation that didn't make sense. If LxW is on top that would mean if you had Length and width high would make anger high. That should be LxW on the bottom so anger would be minamal with large LxW. I know I think too much.

The term used would be inversely proportional.

Also in the equation is Mass squared on the bottom which would make the equation alright but the episode focused on length as the primary so thats why I call it a little flaw.

I should now go on to the equation to explain everything like Mr. Kaku. :mrgreen:

If Anger = l*w/m^2 + yaw, it is possible for anger to increase with decreasing mass, if the rate of growth of m^2 is larger than the rate of growth of l*w.

Squaring mass would get pretty high and pretty sure it would decrease anger. If the mass increased more than LxW anger definetly goes down. I believe one mass on randy or was it girth was .5 Kg. Also not sure how the units would have to be or what kinda unit anger would have.
It would be Inches squared / Mass Squared Plus a motion.

lol really not sure having nearly 1lb of junk is possible but ok. Cartman thinks he has that at least.
Last edited by kingcoot on Fri May 20, 2011 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3rr0r

Postby 3rr0r » Fri May 20, 2011 2:17 pm

I really liked this episode, the naked butters walking angerly in front of his mom wih a wiener out was just priceless :D:D
sdorr

Postby sdorr » Fri May 20, 2011 2:22 pm

I would like to see more of "tha playa". Always was grabbing his junk and reminded me of Vanilla Ice.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri May 20, 2011 9:50 pm

I have no idea what that playa/wigga is trying to say....
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Fri May 20, 2011 10:07 pm

I think he is trying to say that his penis isn't small.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Fri May 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Big-Will wrote:I have no idea what that playa/wigga is trying to say....

I can tell you what I hear. It's probably only about 70% accurate:
"Man, this sh*t is whack, man. I just see all this sh*t fronting, man. I'm in the stand like ponzie all fuggin good, man. Bitch be callin me tappin that sh*t, man."
"Yo, bitch! You think you bad? Just because you mom don't mean I can't put a cap in your ass, bitch, man!"
(his whining is nice and clear)
"Naw, man, my sh*t be packin' man!"
"Man that sh*t be burnin and sh*t, man."
"And my mom gotta stop trippin, man. Bitch be trippin all the time, man."
"Yo let's cap these bitches, man. Let's cap an leave em at the back of the building, man."
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Toki W.

Postby Toki W. » Fri May 20, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm semi-fluent in wigger, some clarification

NeuroHeart wrote:
"Man, this sh*t is whack, man. I just see all this sh*t fronting, man. I'm in the stand like ponzie all fuggin good, man. Bitch be callin me tappin that sh*t, man."

This talk is unsatisfactory. I believe you all are just acting tough. I'm a relaxed and happy person. Women call me all the time for intercourse.
NeuroHeart wrote:"Yo, bitch! You think you bad? Just because you mom don't mean I can't put a cap in your ass, bitch, man!"

Hey, female I don't like! Do you think that you are tough? Just because you're my mother does not mean I wont promptly shoot you.
NeuroHeart wrote:(his whining is nice and clear)
"Naw, man, my sh*t be packin' man!"
"Man that sh*t be burnin and sh*t, man."
"And my mom gotta stop trippin, man. Bitch be trippin all the time, man."
"Yo let's cap these bitches, man. Let's cap an leave em at the back of the building, man."

No sir, I have a large penis. Its stupendous actually. And my mother needs to stop bothering me. She bothers me all the time. Lets shoot all these females I don't like. Lets shoot them and put their bodies in the ally at out back.
Picture this if I could make the change
I'd love to pull the wires from the wall
Did you?

And who are you and how can I try?
Here inside I'm like metal
Aren't you?

~Numan
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Sat May 21, 2011 12:02 am

Toki W. wrote:I'm semi-fluent in wigger, some clarification

Heh - oh Stewardess, I speak Jive!
revivingjula

Postby revivingjula » Sat May 21, 2011 12:25 am

I thought it was a creative idea. Something about their execution has changed though. I think if they would have done this idea years ago, I may have liked it more. It seems like they've streamlined the jokes and punches to an optimal pace/kick, and I don't like it as much though.
In general it was my favorite in a while.
That's a BAD MR. KITTY!!!
fulltimegeek

I have never laughed so hard in my life

Postby fulltimegeek » Sat May 21, 2011 12:29 am

One of my top 3 favorite South Park Episodes. This is right in the ball park with the World Of Warcraft episode and the episode when Randy fights at every baseball game.

LOVE IT. Good job guys. The creativity in this episode is sublime.

*Ghetto kid talking while holding junk is priceless*

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”