*1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Reiska

Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread

Postby Reiska » Sat May 21, 2011 9:13 pm

dixler wrote:In fiscal year 2007, the Federal deficit was $160 billion. For fiscal year 2011 (which ends after September), the projected Federal deficit is $1.6 trillion.

How can the government take $1.6 trillion out of the economy and there still be an economy? It cannot. If businesses and private individuals and foreigners were buying that much debt there would be little money left for investment or expenditures.

The fact is that the Federal Reserve has been buying the MAJORITY of Barack Obama's debt. The Fed's QE2 program (the second program in its phase of "quantitive easing" of buying U.S. Treasury Bonds) was set to purchase $900 billion of Obama's fiscal year 2011 debt.

Basically, the Federal reserve is electronically creating money to buy the United States WORTHLESS Treasury Bonds so Obama can continue to lavish his union and welfare supporters with freebies. This will only lead to extreme financial hardship in the future and this is merely one reason some support the abolishment of the Federal Reserve.

The reference to FedEx is mostly likely an attempt to portray the anti-government protesters as being imbeciles to an extreme degree such that they are too stupid to realize that an independent parcel shipping corporation is not a part of the United States government just because it used to have (but no longer does) the word "Federal" in its name.

I used to work for FedEx. The corporation changed its name from Federal Express to FedEx long ago. Wikipedia says the name was changed in 2000.

Did you know that with the Republicans in Congress threatening to not raise the debt ceiling unless there are massive spending cuts that Obama has started borrowing money from Federal employee pension funds so he can continue his reckless spending?

http://www.examiner.com/finance-examine ... ake-401k-s

Treasury using federal pension funds opens up move to take 401K's

On Monday, the government reached the debt ceiling, and the Treasury Department immediately implemented measures to appropriate federal pension fund payments to use for government spending.

Instead of halting his reckless spending, Obama raids Federal employee pensions and continues doling out cash for light rail, arts, and other crap that does not benefit anyone except unionized construction workers, welfare recipients, and inner city residents who comprise his main constituencies.

Maybe Trey and Matt should try ridiculing that instead of insinuating that people opposed to that crap have small dicks. :evil:

Yeah, you are so very right. In reality, USSA is flat broke under 110 TRILLION of unfunded liabilites and it's trash dollar is worthless. When USSA soldiers realize that their paycheck won't buy them but crumbs, its over Uncle Scam. I tried to tell these things to this community too and poor sods cries that numbers i post make their eyes hurt. Gotta be most ungrateful sods i've seen, so fate of USSA definitely does not surprise.

Mountain of shame how rotten and corrupt the once so great country has fallen from 1776 but who could save a man from himself.

Take real heed of this guy you sleeping sheeple and be grateful to him. This is most serious sh*t especially for all USSA residents and others surely too.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
davidcristina

sizes...

Postby davidcristina » Sat May 21, 2011 9:27 pm

why did the school only put the announces of how much the boys grew, but not how much the girls grew?
Reiska

Re: sizes...

Postby Reiska » Sat May 21, 2011 9:28 pm

davidcristina wrote:why did the school only put the announces of how much the boys grew, but not how much the girls grew?

This was the boys' list, school likely put up lists for both.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Metorex

Haha

Postby Metorex » Sat May 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Typical South park
SlipKoRnsTein

Postby SlipKoRnsTein » Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 pm

This episode is good!, whenever the next episode is much better. I hope they continue like this, is that Trey and Matt are still filled with many ideas. They are the best! :mrgreen:
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat May 21, 2011 11:17 pm

dixler wrote: And his wife does look like a skeleton (and others have been saying this for years).

Dude, it's not that she looks "like a skeleton," she looks "like SKELETOR!" There's a subtle distinction to be made here. She doesn't just look like any old skeleton with a few layers of skin pulled over it and a wig, but she looks like the most evil skeletoid monster of contemporary legend. And that's Skeletor.

So, yes, Butters, Skeletor IS a lady!
Brendle

Re: ps

Postby Brendle » Sat May 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Reiska wrote:
selenesteets wrote:Obama IS a fascist...

Hard to say if that total puppet is a fascist or not. Maybe he is, maybe he couldn't care less but he sure works in a fascist government and exactly as his masters tell him to work.

To those poor hapless souls who don't know, ( and live in USSA ) the definition of fascism is merger of state and corporate powers which ofcourse the USSA is all about and has been for quite a while now. This according to the father of the term in question, Benito Mussolini.

Effects of such vile abuse of people and country are clearly visible. Prepare for a economic armageddon everyone, especially those unfortunate residing in USSA. Your debts are beyond everything and when rest of the world dumps the dollar, its bye bye American dream.

One has to be asleep in order to belive in it. Sheeples like Brendle sure are. :)

Oh what a rude awakening awaits them.

A babbling hippie idiot like yourself isn't worthy of quoting George Carlin.

You seem to be ranting about the government an awful lot, Reiska. Are you sure you're not finding things to get angry about? Are you sure you don't have an incredibly small TMI?
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.

Postby 203177 » Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am

it's kinda dumb how i saw it yesterday and it was f*cking censored. didn't they say it will be uncensored? i will have to see it on itunes if they continue doing that to me. there all uncensored on itunes thank god.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun May 22, 2011 12:14 am

Sadly, it's uncensored for me. Maybe you could refresh the page?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ananias

Postby ananias » Sun May 22, 2011 1:44 am

Who is Wayne D? I cannot stop laughing at that character. I can't even understand what exactly he is saying but it totally cracked me up. What does he mean when he say he wants his mom to stop tripping?
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 am

@ 203177: It (the episode on the episode player) is now uncensored for me as well as for Big-Will and others too I presume :D

Why not try it again now? :)
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Sun May 22, 2011 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 203177 » Sun May 22, 2011 2:27 am

biggie it was comedy network that i watch it on. not sps. i think you meant i was on sps watching it. :lol:

zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sun May 22, 2011 2:29 am

203177 wrote:biggie it was comedy network that i watch it on. not sps. i think you meant i was on sps watching it. :lol:

You're right :D I don't know why Comedy Central didn't release the uncensored version.

Postby 203177 » Sun May 22, 2011 3:14 am

i loved the america is back song so random like old times. it confuses me that the tall goth was happy and dancing since he usually is always depressed and talks about pain all the time. i saw the clip and again and he's all like "I'm still f*cking angry!" too bad it was censored. :(

Mick Bynes

Over the wall hilarity

Postby Mick Bynes » Sun May 22, 2011 6:28 am

This episode is highly hilarious. I love the part where Randy burns his chair at anger management and the others tear sh*t up. Good stuff.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”