*1506: City Sushi* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

danieljk2

Re: *1506: City Sushi* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby danieljk2 » Sun May 29, 2011 4:52 pm

gues what his multi personalitys are guess correctly win a cookie XD
ones kenny
ones kyle
ones stan
ones cartman
and last but not least freda lol
dryose

Postby dryose » Sun May 29, 2011 6:11 pm

I hope that evil genius Cartman is involved in this episode somehow, CARTMAN IS THE WHOLE SHOW!! Love that dude and his schemes !!! :D
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon May 30, 2011 5:36 am

Will there be a second image released today?
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:49 am

James--76 wrote:Will there be a second image released today?

I doubt it, James. Monday is a holiday here: Memorial Day. So the crew has the day off I'm sure (usually the runs of the show don't take place during holidays); and that's why several of us are speculating that's the reason for nall's Friday early release of info.

But yes, a second image should be released; my guess is Tuesday, after the holiday, but it's just my guess.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon May 30, 2011 7:09 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:

I doubt it, James. Monday is a holiday here: Memorial Day. So the crew has the day off I'm sure (usually the runs of the show don't take place during holidays); and that's why several of us are speculating that's the reason for nall's Friday early release of info.

But yes, a second image should be released; my guess is Tuesday, after the holiday, but it's just my guess.

Cheers ZZ its a Bank Holiday here today so a night off work yay.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
kylefan86

Postby kylefan86 » Mon May 30, 2011 1:11 pm

I got some info about Butters' condition:

What Are the Symptoms of Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which fluctuate with the person's split personality.

The "alters" or different identities have their own age, sex, or race. Each has his or her own postures, gestures, and distinct way of talking. Sometimes the alters are imaginary people; sometimes they are animals. As each personality reveals itself and controls the individuals' behavior and thoughts, it's called "switching." Switching can take seconds to minutes to days. When under hypnosis, the person's different "alters" or identities may be very responsive to the therapist's requests.

Along with the dissociation and multiple or split personalities, people with dissociative disorders may experience any of the following symptoms:

Depression
Mood swings
Suicidal tendencies
Sleep disorders (insomnia, night terrors, and sleep walking)
Anxiety, panic attacks, and phobias (flashbacks, reactions to stimuli or "triggers")
Alcohol and drug abuse
Compulsions and rituals
Psychotic-like symptoms (including auditory and visual hallucinations)
Eating disorders

Other symptoms of dissociative identity disorder may include headache, amnesia, time loss, trances, and "out of body experiences." Some people with dissociative disorders have a tendency toward self-persecution, self-sabotage, and even violence (both self-inflicted and outwardly directed). As an example, someone with dissociative identity disorder may find themselves doing things they wouldn't normally do such as speeding, reckless driving, or stealing money from their employer or friend, yet they feel they are being compelled to do it. Some describe this feeling as being a passenger in their body rather than the driver. In other words, they truly believe they have no choice.

If that's the case, the other boys wouldn't understand what Butters is going through and that might trigger his symptoms. What do you guys think?
metboi07

Postby metboi07 » Mon May 30, 2011 4:59 pm

All I'm going to say is that I hope this episode doesn't turn out to be like "The Tale of Scrottie McBoogerballs." But with that said, I'm desperately waiting on a Mr. Garrison episode.
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Mon May 30, 2011 5:51 pm

I thought Butters had already been quite thoroughly probed in "The Death of Eric Cartman" already. But then again those doctors were diagnosing the wrong problem so I guess no matter how deep and long they probed they could have missed the root cause.

Beyond Professor Chaos and Marjorine I can't imagine what other personalities he'll have, looking forward to this one!
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon May 30, 2011 6:38 pm

Here you are! Second City Sushi Press Image

zzyzx 1 wrote:So the crew has the day off I'm sure (usually the runs of the show don't take place during holidays); and that's why several of us are speculating that's the reason for nall's Friday early release of info.

Crew is in today, actually.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:51 pm

nall wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:So the crew has the day off I'm sure (usually the runs of the show don't take place during holidays); and that's why several of us are speculating that's the reason for nall's Friday early release of info.

Crew is in today, actually.

Sorry to hear everyone one's working on a holiday; makes sense, though, with the episode due out Wednesday. Let me just say to everyone working today, as well as those who are not:

Happy Memorial Day, a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation's service.

Looking forward to Wednesday's show :)
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon May 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Are those the crown jewels in Butter's little sack?

Make it a good one to honour their memory. Do you have memorial in November as well or is it just May?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Unassumption wrote:Are those the crown jewels in Butter's little sack?

Make it a good one to honour their memory. Do you have memorial in November as well?

We have Veteran's Day in November, so yeah.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Ahhh Butters, Master Thief :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Unassumption

Postby Unassumption » Mon May 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Any recent heist films I have to be scared this is going to spend 20 minutes parrodying? Last 2 episodes give me hope it'll focus on butters :)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
simpsonsfan628

Postby simpsonsfan628 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:16 pm

This kind of makes sense if you think about it, Butters having multiple personality syndrome. He was dressed up as so many different characters. Ex: Courtney Love, Professor Chaos, Marjorine, Mr. Biggles, Poor and stupid Nascar pit boss, crazy Butters bent on killing John Lennon and Ronald Regan, a brilliant author, a sex adict, vampire, an American Liberation Front member/ unethical dick shooter, what what in the butt kid, a squirrel, a bike- cruious person, a pimp, a pirate, "the key", bi-curious State tap dancing champion, Christian rock band drummer, a metrosexual, etc. And if you think about the way that he can change his mood in a second...

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”