*1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

stanchrisradu

LOL

Postby stanchrisradu » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Lol i rofled when they parodied the end of Psycho. As a matter of big coincidence, I ran into the end of Psycho one week ago XD
ants@work

this episode/season

Postby ants@work » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:25 pm

not impressed at all with this season and not at all with this last episode .. best episode thus far is still the crack babies one, humanecentipad second, then this one, royal pudding, funny bot last and possibly one of the worst EVER .. they must be busy with the musical but still should try to keep the show somewhat more entertaining .. really hope soo ;-p
velymo

Do ya'll agree

Postby velymo » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Mr. Takiyama is the dude that Kyle had to eat the poo of in humancentipad.
ants@work

15th season top episodes

Postby ants@work » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:57 pm

I was forgetting the TMI episode, which I actually think might be the best instead of the crack babies one .. .
BRMBug

Re: *1506: City Sushi* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:12 pm

:o Ow, my brain. Can someone please hold me? I'm super skeered now.
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Good episode.
sdorr

Postby sdorr » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Simply.... Awesome! My daughter and I had a good time trying to say City Shushi 5 times real fast.
Browning

Postby Browning » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:34 pm

kfgg wrote:I hate to say this, but I did not like it. It sucked.

WAY too many throw-away episodes this season half. Let's hope Matt & Trey enjoy their summer break, hopefully away from The Book Of Mormon which seems to be top priority these days, thus more lame episodes like this one.

Last week was great. The week before was as well and the week before.

But this ep joins Funnybot, A Million Little Fibers in the "throw away" catigory.

I hope and pray next week will be good. Its our last chance til October.

Okay i know we all have our own opinions but.....im pretty sure everyone would agree that this episode is the best. This episode had one plot that plays into the ending unlike family guy that runs around all over the place like the last episodes have been doing. Funnybot was kinda just a throw around episode. How can this episode be horrible when the plot and the story came together at the end when the rest of the episodes this season have not done that. So if you don't understand it looks like your gonna have to go back to family guy or study your roots of south park if you don't think that was the best episode.
cynthia325

Re: LOL

Postby cynthia325 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 pm

stanchrisradu wrote:Lol i rofled when they parodied the end of Psycho. As a matter of big coincidence, I ran into the end of Psycho one week ago XD

I started laughing when the cop said that he was bringing him a blanket. I knew right where they were going with the end scene. (I'm a huuuuge PSYCHo fan). Plus that part where they had the face fade on top of the other... my boyfriend LOL'd so friggin' hard and it made me laugh even harder.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 pm

korgri wrote:This first half of season 15 will not be remembered as one of the 'better halves',
so to speak...
"15-A: Trey Seems Distracted"

Then again, it would be hard to top season 14's high points.

I love when people who didn't like an episode have to blame M&T or just Trey because of The Book of Mormon or they're "distracted". Give me a break. If you didn't like the episode, that's fine. You are entitled to not like something. Don't blame Trey because it wasn't your fav season.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Okay, so if Lu Kim is the primary personality, where did he have time to set up a practice and diagnose Butters? And is Lu Kim the"bad man" or is there another one (raspy-voice-guy)? Why didn't the 'primary' personality come out at any point before the final showdown? Sure, it tied the storylines together, but really it makes absolutely no sense. So I can't really decide how I feel about this one.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Browning

Postby Browning » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:40 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:It seems that the word "shit" entered the realm of uncensored cuss words this season. So that wasn't a mistake a couple weeks ago when it wasn't bleeped for two acts.

Haven't seen the sh*t episode? Don't know where your going with all your post. They have been saying sh*t forever.....
Browning

Postby Browning » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:51 pm

nwt000 wrote:I hate to break the chain of good reviews, but this one truly sucked. Stupid jokes and a sad lack of the big four, or any other fourth grader, Randy, Mr. Garrison, Mr. Mackey, or any other really good\important character made this one the worst episode since Pinewood Derby. Overall, I give it a 4.1/10. P.S. still waiting on that fourth grade girls episode, but as I predicted way back, it should be next week.

Go back to family guy you're gay.......yeah that's gay.
DarkLinkedMaster

Postby DarkLinkedMaster » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:40 pm

*Currently shocked Lu Kim isn't Asian at all* 80
"Respect Mah Authorotah!!" -Cartman
Cartman is the best SP character EVAH!
Baactor

Politicaly uncorrect, keep the stuff.

Postby Baactor » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 pm

You guys always break all the molds and schemes that you can, comedy is the real subversive thing and S.P. Is truly an example at every single episode.
You drawn Tuong and Junichi marked different facial features but townfolks still think they are both chinese, lol I pissed my pants When they shout each other about talking english. Btw I think I

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”