*1507: You're Getting Old* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

OctopusSandwich

Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby OctopusSandwich » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:47 am

dusty506 wrote:*now extremely pissed* WHERE THE HELL IS KENNY!!!

Haha, I noticed that at first too. Maybe he's behind cartman or token?

Also, this episode looks awesome, it looks like a nice boys episode. With a little bit of Stan's parents to add to it. I like how their at Whistling Willy's also, hopefully we get to see Whistling Willy too, he's always hilarious (Cartman: f*ck off Whistling Willy.)
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:01 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Looks like Trey is using this one to reflect on his own age by using Stan & Randy to speak for him. Stan falling out with Kyle for this episode means he will be used to channel Trey's more serious reflections on getting up in age. Randy trying to play fart-rock in that image means they'll use him to express that desire we all feel at some point to recapture youth. And fart jokes.

Stan: serious A story
Randy: shit-joked filled B story probably with a runner that pays off pretty big just when it's starting to get old.

Stan and Kyle getting pissed at each other is something that could make for good story. They've been allies through recent seasons so it's about time they argue over something. It makes them more relate-able.

You're good, triplemultiplex. Very good.

I also think this episode will be Trey reflecting on being over 40 years old now.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
neocarleen

Postby neocarleen » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:10 am

dusty506 wrote:*now extremely pissed* WHERE THE HELL IS KENNY!!!

Maybe's he's just not in that one particular shot.
And since Kyle is not wearing his traditional green hat (because wearing two hats would look silly), if Kenny is there he may not be wearing his hood up.
MysteriousMysterion

Postby MysteriousMysterion » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:57 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:
MysteriousMysterion wrote:What do you mean by winter break?

...I mean the break. In winter. The one that comes between the first semester of the school year, and the second. So yeah, it's usually the last couple weeks in December and like a week in January. (I presume in the southern hemisphere, it's in June and July... but in my experience it's always been in December and January.)
most of the gangs birthdays are January-June.

Well, no, they aren't. Kyle's birthday, per the airdate of Casa Bonita is in November. Stan's birthday, per the airdate of Whale Whores is in October (though it might not really be, if it was nice enough to be hanging out in water in an outdoor seapark kind of place; trust me, Colorado is usually frigid by late October) but it might now be falling in June since they're having a birthday for him this week... if we split the difference it would either be in March or August, but that's just getting silly. March or April actually makes the most sense if they were at an outdoor aquarium, but really it's just kind of hard to pin down. Butters has stated that his birthday is September 11th, in Awesome-O. Cartman's birthday, per the airdate of Damien is in February. I remember reading somewhere that Kenny's birthday is April 1st, which would make perfect sense, but I don't know if there's any canon for it.
So basically they're fairly evenly spaced throughout the year, and most of them aren't in the summer, though Stan's birthdate is debatable, and might be one of the few to actually fall in summertime.

Butters- September 11th
Stan- October 19th
Kyle- May 26th
Kenny- March 22nd
Clyde- April 10th(LULZ THATS MY BIRTHDAY)
Craig- January 25th
And cartmans is debatable. But thats besides the point of the big 4 are near the end of the year really >_> except stan. I think.
PanayiotisG9Cy

Postby PanayiotisG9Cy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:20 pm

I am so sad but happy together i feel sad bcs there will be not more episodes for alot of time and i am happy bcs southpark is the best cartoon evere and the last episodes were really funny and hope to this new episode be the best of the southpark history TO ALL HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
PanayiotisG9Cy

Postby PanayiotisG9Cy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Oh and i remember something if you wan to find at google earth or google maps where is southpark you don't have to search ''southpark'' you have to search ''Fairplay''! Happy Holidays again to everybody who likes southpark
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:39 pm

MysteriousMysterion wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:
MysteriousMysterion wrote:What do you mean by winter break?

...I mean the break. In winter. The one that comes between the first semester of the school year, and the second. So yeah, it's usually the last couple weeks in December and like a week in January. (I presume in the southern hemisphere, it's in June and July... but in my experience it's always been in December and January.)
most of the gangs birthdays are January-June.

Well, no, they aren't. Kyle's birthday, per the airdate of Casa Bonita is in November. Stan's birthday, per the airdate of Whale Whores is in October (though it might not really be, if it was nice enough to be hanging out in water in an outdoor seapark kind of place; trust me, Colorado is usually frigid by late October) but it might now be falling in June since they're having a birthday for him this week... if we split the difference it would either be in March or August, but that's just getting silly. March or April actually makes the most sense if they were at an outdoor aquarium, but really it's just kind of hard to pin down. Butters has stated that his birthday is September 11th, in Awesome-O. Cartman's birthday, per the airdate of Damien is in February. I remember reading somewhere that Kenny's birthday is April 1st, which would make perfect sense, but I don't know if there's any canon for it.
So basically they're fairly evenly spaced throughout the year, and most of them aren't in the summer, though Stan's birthdate is debatable, and might be one of the few to actually fall in summertime.

Butters- September 11th
Stan- October 19th
Kyle- May 26th
Kenny- March 22nd
Clyde- April 10th(LULZ THATS MY BIRTHDAY)
Craig- January 25th
And cartmans is debatable. But thats besides the point of the big 4 are near the end of the year really >_> except stan. I think.

Where did ya get the info that Craig's was in Jan?? Last I heard Cartman was born July 1st and since I am so used to it by now I have made that his official, unofficial birth date.

For more fun: Sharon is Dec 16th, Randy is March 30, and Shelley is May 24th. Again, last I heard and are now the official, unofficial birthdays for them too :)

@Neocarleen: True. Then again they always make Kenny wear something over his hood even though it look ridiculous. But he could be goin' to Stan's birthday hoodless! Haha

Is it Wed yet??!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Stan- October 19th - Check
Kyle- May 26th - Check
Kenny- March 22nd - Check

Butters- September 11th - Check. Mentioned in one of his episodes

Cartman- July 1 - Mentioned in early South Park Calendars.

I don't know where these came from:
Clyde- April 10th
Craig- January 25th
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Quantum Meshuggah

Postby Quantum Meshuggah » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:03 pm

It sounds like their listening to Dubstep. Whomp Whomp Whomp (fart noises)
I hope Stan goes to a rave for his birthday lolz
awesomeloser

Postby awesomeloser » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Ive been waiting for an episode like this in the season. yay :D
John_117

Postby John_117 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 am

all i kno is dat there wil be sum srs drama
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:11 am

^ ya, really. From the info it sounds like some pretty serious sh*t it going down. I can just hear Cartman now...

sh*t is going down! sh*t is going down!!

Is that from an eppy or not? I just know I used it in one of my fanfics before lol.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Ex1lepr0

Postby Ex1lepr0 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 am

^I don't know, but it's easy to tell sh*t will get real this episode. Let's hope it doesn't go overboard. On a side note, why does it matter when the boy's birthday's are?
Can't we all just get along?
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 am

I think we might see the biggest changes in the show since The Return of Chef tomorrow night. I predict so many big shake ups that we won't know how to put them all together. Tomorrow could be a big game changer.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:31 am

Of all the kids here who will hate on Stan:

1. Cartman will obviously leave him. He's just a douchebag. Period.

2. Kyle will definitely get in a fight with him. M&T even said so themselves.

3. Wendy might dump him because he's no longer the cool kid.

4. Butters will follow the crowd blindly because he's an idiot and just wants to blend in.

5. Of all the characters, I feel Kenny being the least likely to leave Stan, don't get me wrong, but he seems to deal with Stan the least, he doesn't really seem to hate on anyone, not even Butters or Pip (except Cartman, but seriously, everyone hates him) and he is actually a very compassionate guy. With the exception of lashing out on Cartman in Major Boobage, Kenny seems to be the most compassionate.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”