*1507: You're Getting Old* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:39 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:Ask, and you shall receive:

Press Image #2

He is real, you guys!
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:41 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:Yikes......we got lots of people pointing out the small details

That's all we have to go on so far :wink:

*still waiting for the arrival of Vunter Slash to post Press Image #2* :)

Ask, and you shall receive:

Press Image #2

Haha Cool
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:43 am

Zazaban wrote:Second image is up – Kyle makes a rare hatless appearance, and Butters has a bow-tie.

And it seems it's an all-boy party :(

But they look happy :)

I like the Terrence and Phillip Characters on the cake wearing shirts the same colors as the candles of 1 and 0 to make 10
MysteriousMysterion

Postby MysteriousMysterion » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:50 am

Okay, this is relating to the debate about if the boys will be going to 5th grade or not, AND YES, I am posting this in this thread because I find it relevant. Continuing on, I did some VERY SUPER AWESOME WICKED MATH, to try and decifer if or when we would get a 5th grade episode. So first I went back to when the 4th grade episode was aired, and it was the 59 episode. And there are 160 days in a school year.

Soo that MIGHT mean that the first episode was around the 100th day of school in 3rd grade. And, considering how this season is going... it seems that birthdays and age are being mentioned alot.

Thus leading to me adding 160+59. Which equals 219 So maybe around the 220th episode we will have fifth grade. And we have had over two hundred episodes of south park, Obviously.
In conclusion, There might be a fifth grade episode around that time just from the complete crack math, which it all could have been coincidental or planned. Oh well. Because obviously they didnt age up on 160 episode but that makes sense if they already aged up on the 59 episode, so add another 160 and you get fifth grade! i know Im repeating myself, but im just trying to get the point across, also If im right I will be EXTREMELY proud of myself.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:54 am

MysteriousMysterion wrote: it has to be the WAY later half for them to be 10 now.

Meh, not necessarily; I was ten by winter break in fourth grade. By WAY late (around April,) a majority of fourth graders are going to be ten, unless their birthdays are in summer.

I have to add my voice to those hoping this won't be a Randy episode. I really don't understand his popularity. And he already played a big role in TMI, that seems like plenty.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:55 am

Looks like the Birthday party is at Whistling Willy's pizza place, also looking at the first pic with Randy is that the same place it looks abit rundown.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
MysteriousMysterion

Postby MysteriousMysterion » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 am

NeuroHeart wrote:
MysteriousMysterion wrote: it has to be the WAY later half for them to be 10 now.

Meh, not necessarily; I was ten by winter break in fourth grade. By WAY late (around April,) a majority of fourth graders are going to be ten, unless their birthdays are in summer.

I have to add my voice to those hoping this won't be a Randy episode. I really don't understand his popularity. And he already played a big role in TMI, that seems like plenty.

I know not necessarily. What do you mean by winter break? You mean around december? And most of the gangs birthdays are January-June So that is also why that makes sense for it to be late late fourth.
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 am

MysteriousMysterion wrote:What do you mean by winter break?

...I mean the break. In winter. The one that comes between the first semester of the school year, and the second. So yeah, it's usually the last couple weeks in December and like a week in January. (I presume in the southern hemisphere, it's in June and July... but in my experience it's always been in December and January.)
most of the gangs birthdays are January-June.

Well, no, they aren't. Kyle's birthday, per the airdate of Casa Bonita is in November. Stan's birthday, per the airdate of Whale Whores is in October (though it might not really be, if it was nice enough to be hanging out in water in an outdoor seapark kind of place; trust me, Colorado is usually frigid by late October) but it might now be falling in June since they're having a birthday for him this week... if we split the difference it would either be in March or August, but that's just getting silly. March or April actually makes the most sense if they were at an outdoor aquarium, but really it's just kind of hard to pin down. Butters has stated that his birthday is September 11th, in Awesome-O. Cartman's birthday, per the airdate of Damien is in February. I remember reading somewhere that Kenny's birthday is April 1st, which would make perfect sense, but I don't know if there's any canon for it.
So basically they're fairly evenly spaced throughout the year, and most of them aren't in the summer, though Stan's birthdate is debatable, and might be one of the few to actually fall in summertime.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Zergling103

Postby Zergling103 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:30 am

nall wrote:I'll add some more fuel to the fire:

South Park 1507 "You're Getting Old" press image

No way. Is that video game Custer's Revenge? Haha!!

Nice reference guys. I registered just to point this out xD
Last edited by Zergling103 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:30 am

Enough of Butters, god damnit! Where the fuck is Kenny?

And why would Stan invite Cartman to his party?
neocarleen

Postby neocarleen » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 am

"When Stan and Kyle have a major blow up, the very fabric of South Park begins to unravel. "

Now, this sounds very interesting. Not only are the super best friends in a fight but it apparently causes the entire town of South Park to fall apart. :shock:
UhhIDontKnow

Postby UhhIDontKnow » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 pm

neocarleen wrote:"When Stan and Kyle have a major blow up, the very fabric of South Park begins to unravel. "

Now, this sounds very interesting. Not only are the super best friends in a fight but it apparently causes the entire town of South Park to fall apart. :shock:

Last time it happened a prehistoric ice man ended up having an Aussie hunter jam a finger up his butthole - so fasten your seatbelts...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Well, until Vunter Slaush posted the second pic, I thought we wouldn't actually see Stan's birthday party. I was thinking that it would be, say, weeks or a couple of months later, and they'd refer back to it or something.

I wonder if they're gonna be ripping on Dubstep in this one too. It's hard to tell with that clip.
And speaking of crap music, this is somewhat crappy, but awesome. (I wanted to post a Nina Hagen one where she mouth-farts in the middle of the thing, but I can't remember what it was called.)

...hmm. I had another point I was going to make, but I've completely forgotten it now. :/ oh well.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:24 pm

This episode looks fun! Happy 10th bday, Stan!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm

"A major blow up" could involve Stan and Kyle getting extremely popular by playing this crappy music.

A blow up could either be a fight or "To become famous, successful, and respected usually within a small amount of time."

I'm hoping for the second one but I'm pretty sure its the first. I hate STAN & KYLE FIGHTS. I HATE THEM! WHY WHY WHY?
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”