*1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

treyISgod

Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion

Postby treyISgod » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:48 pm

dude. trey is god. the whole south park staff are the best in any buisness anywhere ever.

october. .%*!$^&

btw how do i make my avatar my avatar, i created it but cant get it up .haha ,get it up
KyleBroflovskisGirl

Postby KyleBroflovskisGirl » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:54 pm

I thought the episode was HILARIOUS up until the end...I lost it (cried) when Stan and Kyle were fighting. I cried from the scene when the boys walked out on Stan at the Movie Theater and to the end. I am not one to cry during a show but SP made me cry last night. I am HOPING it is NOT the end of SP and that the boys become friends again! i've been a SP fan since Cartman Gets a Anal Probe, I was 5 but now 19 SP has been MY LIFE...and sorry to get off subject for a minute but I can NOT live without SP, It has always been a security blanket for me. Me without South Park is like a baby without his bottle...Anyways I did enjoy it up until the movie theater fight..I was crying harder when Stan was sitting at Stark's Pond and Kyle walked away from Stan. I for one have a friend who is my stan and i'm his kyle so I know how badly fights can ruin friendships...I HOPE the next episode the boys can make up! Although on SP on the Next episode they all act like nothing even ever happened (such as kenny's death, boys fighting etc) so I'm HOPING that'll be the case hear but IDK I thought that during Guitar-Queer-O and they became friends again..I am so depressed without new SP until October.... :(
NeuroHeart

Postby NeuroHeart » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:57 pm

kingwebster wrote:We all need to look at this episode in a different kind of way. Matt and Trey work with a short deadline and they been doing this for 15 seasons. This is one of my favorite shows and always will be but if Matt and Trey want to move on to different things let them.

I personally would like to that Trey and Matt for consistently making me laugh for as long as they have. I can't even imagine the pressure that they get every week.

I concur. I don't want to see the show end, of course. Last season was one of my favorites, and I would be thrilled to see more of the mythos, both Lovecraftian and South Parkian... However, I do want to see M&T happy. There's no blame here if they feel like they have to end it. I've kind of been expecting it since the whole '201' snafu, to be honest.

If it does end, perhaps we can look forward to another film in a few years.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Sarevok12

Postby Sarevok12 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:58 pm

If this is how they feel I hope they make at least one episode that's great to end it all on and just not renew a contract past this point. Their broadway has been well received and the past two seasons of sp have just progressively lost the heart previous seasons had. GL with your next projects. :)
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:00 pm

tomyb wrote:God damn it I even named my dog Cartman!Dont do this to us xD

Thats no way to treat a dogger. Shame on you.
Last edited by Reiska on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:03 pm

NeuroHeart wrote:If it does end, perhaps we can look forward to another film in a few years.

World definitely needs more Sp movies.

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
barrano247

Postby barrano247 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:06 pm

While this episode wasn't as ridiculous and directed at humor as the last few, I think this might be the best episode of the season, because while i only laughed a few times, it truely was a beautiful episode, because of the emotional connection i have with these characters, and how what their going through ive been through before. Its kinda hard to put into words, but this was one of the best episodes ive seen in a while, i guess because it was such an accurate depiction of real life.
Kthulhu420

Postby Kthulhu420 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Dude, me and my friends all got high yesterday cause we're all like "dude new southpark its gonna be funny as f*ck" so then I watch it and im laughing and then the episode gets real serious, I had to watch that sh*t this morning because i wasnt sure what I was seein when i was stoned.

Damn man, stans parents divorced (theyre funny together), cartman not ripping on jews, kenny didnt even die man! Dude thats so f*cking depressing. I could definitely tell M&T are doing some serious reflection right now.

I was really doing some deep thinking in my high and im wondering if matt or trey are having problems with childhood memories? maybe this actually happened to one of them and they needed to vent it through a creative outlet (like southpark) If so man, my sympathies, after all these years of watching southpark, seeing something so serious, it was a real heartbreaker man.
clis01

Postby clis01 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:28 pm

erunno wrote:Holy sh*t. Randy? Stan? What is going on. This better be a two-parter with a conclusion that sets South Park back to where it is.

I don't think nor want it to return to where it was.
The last season was amazing. This season has been horrible jokes the entire time, and i believe trey and matt ended it so they could rebuild the show from the ground up.
yes the same characters will be in the show as if they weren't then the show would suck worse for those loyal, but the way the characters are or act (or maybe even their age) will be different.
and trust me it needs to change as the jokes weren't even about current events or anything interesting, they were about anything and everything random.
(crack babies "how was that funny", alternate personality city wok guy "ruined one of my favorite characters", tyler perry "no one cares about him or the germans", centipad "we get it.... cartmens an @#% hole", and lastly this episode which finally makes the show self aware of how crappy its been.)
those are the reasons it needs a change.
jiklio

dont quit pussies

Postby jiklio » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:35 pm

please tell me this isnt some sort of freakin message that the morons are done.sh*t pussies keep going.but if not thx for the ride.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:45 pm

twenty four pages. twenty-fucking-four pages, and I read them... mostly. I just skimmed the text walls, especially on the last 5 pages or so. even then it still took me three hours.

I can't believe I f*cking called it.
me wrote:Aw, you know what'd be awesome? If this was a cliffhanger episode, and we have to wait until the fall to find out if Stan comes around on his friends again. :twisted:

It was just a throw-away comment, and I was totally right.

Also, I didn't even notice that Kenny was unhooded at the party until someone pointed it out in the middle of this thing. Nor did I neither notice an alien.

Hey, am I the only one getting a kick out of the people on here who said that this episode was really terrible, and this whole season has sucked... and they're serious. :lol:

Okay, well there really isn't anything else I can say that hasn't been already, so I'm gonna go take a break from the internets for a little while. I've been staring at the screen for so long that I can see text lines when I close my eyes.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:52 pm

BRMBug wrote:twenty four pages. twenty-fucking-four pages, and I read them... mostly. I just skimmed the text walls, especially on the last 5 pages or so. even then it still took me three hours.

I can't believe I f*cking called it.
me wrote:Aw, you know what'd be awesome? If this was a cliffhanger episode, and we have to wait until the fall to find out if Stan comes around on his friends again. :twisted:

It was just a throw-away comment, and I was totally right.

Also, I didn't even notice that Kenny was unhooded at the party until someone pointed it out in the middle of this thing. Nor did I neither notice an alien.

Hey, am I the only one getting a kick out of the people on here who said that this episode was really terrible, and this whole season has sucked... and they're serious. :lol:

Okay, well there really isn't anything else I can say that hasn't been already, so I'm gonna go take a break from the internets for a little while. I've been staring at the screen for so long that I can see text lines when I close my eyes.

I'm getting a kick out of the negative comments too, excpet for the ones where people are bashing M&T creativly and concerning their outside projects. Either this episode is genuine in that they are getting tired and want to end it after 15, or it's just a big F-U to everyone on here who has done nothing but complain more than praise. Who knows... but yes, sir, you did call the cliff hanger!
Reiska

Postby Reiska » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Randy said : " I just feel that i might not have a whole lot of time left... "

Hmmm... wonder what that means....

Postby 203177 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:54 pm

the part when the doc was spitting crap out of his mouth was kinda a reference to red hot chatholic love. and saying sh*t over and over again was another reference to it hits the fan
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47947

- Save Our Stan! Viva La Marsh! Read the OP, no trollin' for hate.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”