*1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Demianne

Postby Demianne » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:59 pm

I hope Stan turns Goth in the next episode, at least for a little while. He would blend in so well with the other Goths with this attitude.
dusty506

Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion

Postby dusty506 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Holy sh*t lot of posts since i was on here last.... finally caught up.
duschsandwich

What the f*ck

Postby duschsandwich » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:04 pm

So now South park is going to address divorced.....come the f*ck on....its supposed to be a stupid non sensible cartoon about the idiot responses of the parents to the kids going ons. With the occasional evil agenda of Cartman..... also how come Kenny hasn't died in a while.....no one watches South park to be educated or confronted with life's problems.... bring back Mrs Chokesondick and Stan killing his grandfather.
FrancescoZZ

South Park's turned to sh*t

Postby FrancescoZZ » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 pm

What was this Matt and Trey? An attempt to defend the fact that South Park is now sh*t?
Honestly, this has been the worst season so far, all of the episodes were terrible except for City Sushi, and that was nothing but a mildly funny rehash of the old Asian Engrish joke.
And no, I'm not a cynical assh*le as you would put it in this last episode, I still love the old stuff.
I'm also sort of let down by the fact that none of the other people who comment seem to see this.
I hope you guys get your sh*t straight, South Park was always my favourite show, I would rather it would not fade away as the quality slowly dwindled forever tarnishing the memory of what was arguably the funniest show ever.
Pewpewpeeew

Postby Pewpewpeeew » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks to you Matt and Trey to surprising us all the time.
I have to say, I don't know what are the true meanings of this episode, just hoping a few years more with some friends of yours. You gave us South Park, and even if you stop the show, it will live by it-self for a long, long time.
South Park is ours.

(Sorry for my primary english, i'm just a sh*tty frenchfrog)
O'Brien

Postby O'Brien » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm

This episode left me bummed out. That's all I have to say right now.
DarkElf1979

Postby DarkElf1979 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:12 pm

I just watched this episode and it's very very sad one. I was expecting happy ending but what I saw was really suprising. I don't know is it a joke with second part in October, or authors were really pissed off on something. Please don't destroy SP.
Athena_33

Postby Athena_33 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Just saw this episode and I gotta say it was really depressing... it almost made me cry... what is going on????!!! Is it true what other fans have been speculating - that season 15 is the end of the show and its their way of saying that they are tired of doing the "same sh*t" each week & we are all growing up and the same things no longer appeal to us???!!! Noooo!!!!! Now that's really depressing!! :(
ctxppc

Postby ctxppc » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Aw sh*t! Shⅰt is everywhere!

Uh oh. Apparently, talking about shⅰt is allowed now! :o
LilRabb

Postby LilRabb » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:30 pm

This ep was defo something...good or bad? Not quite sure yet.
This ep made me a lil emotional and made me think about the show,, how longs its been going,, about m&t and what they think of the show.The Sharon and Randy convo could of be what m&t really think of the show,,but it might not be? I gotta say i really dont know.Also been abit shocking and a cliff hanger ending- its gotta be one of the better ep's ive seen in a while; i mean i got some laughs out of it and the plot was actually quite a smart one! Though I can see why people didnt really like this ep but i have to disagree with them.
Id just like the say well done to m&t,,and everyone else who at sps.
My views on this ep/season been the last? Maybe so,, i can see why people think it could be the last but i guess you just gotta be optimistic.Maybe its not?
8-9/10 Really good ep!
Love when spelt backwards and read phonetically ,,reads evil
GregW

Postby GregW » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 pm

This would have been the perfect way to end SP IMO.

PS: LOL at the drama queens on this site.
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
Darkcell

Postby Darkcell » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:37 pm

How can the episode end like that? Is there gonna be a part 2 or is this just gonna end on a down note? I need answeres!
foodguy55

Postby foodguy55 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:38 pm

This episode has to b my least favorite EVER! The beginning was awesome but it literally looked like the end. If Stan doesn't get fixed the rest of the season is gonna suck
ctxppc

Postby ctxppc » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:40 pm

I hope M&T realize they created culture before making any decision to end the season or Stan (and/or his family).

They lured me a few years ago in the series and now they want me to get out?! I loved the "Over Logging" episode (it was the first episode I saw when I discovered SP here in Belgium) and everything that Randy and Stan did were just the funniest moments (followed by Cartman and Kyle).

Please! For the sake of entertainment and culture! Continue!!!

Too bad this message will never be read by neither of them. :-(
neocarleen

Postby neocarleen » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:40 pm

All this started with "200".

"Show us its Muhammad or South Park is finished!"

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”