*1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

MoonBunny

Re: *1507: You're Getting Old* Post-Air Discussion

Postby MoonBunny » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:53 pm

usually after watching anew apisode im all jumpy & happy. but not this 1.
maks me feel like my all childhood going down the drain.
there r some things that r sacret in this world. 1 of them is that kyle hats cartman, and if they dont start fighting soon im gonna bust anut.
long and painful wait now for me, and im sure for alot of you too. :?: :(
John_117

Postby John_117 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Stan will be back and will become friends again, but I think Kyle and Cartman will remain friends by the end. A slight change in the status quo where everything works out well. Well we'll wait and see.
dabeedkeem

Postby dabeedkeem » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Dont you people understand? Its the end of South Park slowly unraveling in probably what I think is a 2 part episode.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 pm

cynthia325 wrote:I'm getting a kick out of the negative comments too, excpet for the ones where people are bashing M&T creativly and concerning their outside projects. Either this episode is genuine in that they are getting tired and want to end it after 15, or it's just a big F-U to everyone on here who has done nothing but complain more than praise. Who knows... but yes, sir, you did call the cliff hanger!

Oh, that just makes me laugh even harder. As I understand it, they're done with Book' for now. It's all done and up and running. All they have to do now is sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
MoonBunny

Postby MoonBunny » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:09 pm

this apisode made me feel like som 1 i love died. i was kinda raised by this show from when i was 8 years old. 14 years is along time. and some things r sacred, and you take them for granted, like- kyle hats cartman... if they dont start fighting soon im going to bust anut....
sezgin

Postby sezgin » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:11 pm

southpark is losing its touch, this episode was just awful :|
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:12 pm

BRMBug wrote:
cynthia325 wrote:I'm getting a kick out of the negative comments too, excpet for the ones where people are bashing M&T creativly and concerning their outside projects. Either this episode is genuine in that they are getting tired and want to end it after 15, or it's just a big F-U to everyone on here who has done nothing but complain more than praise. Who knows... but yes, sir, you did call the cliff hanger!

Oh, that just makes me laugh even harder. As I understand it, they're done with Book' for now. It's all done and up and running. All they have to do now is sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
Yes! I have read posts from people who are like "They're busy with the play" guess what people who don't know what they're talking about: M&T are done with their part of the show. They have already written and directed it. Now it's up to the cast and stage manager to put on the performances. I'm glad you find it amusing, Bug. I wish I could but I get so angry when it comes to ignorant people who think that M&T can be in LA and NY at the same time!
ChickenLips

Postby ChickenLips » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 pm

From Wikipedia:
"'You're Getting Old'[44] (Part 1)"

This tells me that there's going to be a part 2, and maybe even a part 3 to this episode. I know nothing is set in stone and Wikipedia isn't the greatest resource in the world, but at least there's hope that things aren't going to stay the way they are at the current point in time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_So ... .282011.29
serghyy

Postby serghyy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:19 pm

I kinda seen this episode like a drama :D
Pleasedon'tend

Postby Pleasedon'tend » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Sharron:
“How much longer can we keep doing this? It’s like the same sh*t happens over and over, then in a week it just all resets until it happens again. Every week its kind of the same story in a different way but it just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.”

Randy:
“I don’t know if you’ve changed or I have, but I feel like I don’t have a whole lot of time left, and I want to enjoy it”

These two quotes might provide some insight to the future of southpark.... :cry:
aaron262

Uh-Oh

Postby aaron262 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm

We may be winding down to the end of South Park.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:27 pm

I didn't like this episode. However, I get its message.....

Things change. I never inticipated an episode like this, and of course it will either be a 2-parter or it will be a segway into the 2nd half of the season (like Season 6 and Kenny in Cartman's body).

But I must agree. Everything as of late has felt like sh*t. Not to be a cynical assh*le like they are saying, but things are NOT as good as I remember them say in the 1990's. I have grown to adapt these changes as they have happened, but at tmes I do miss what was happening 10 years ago.

I am also sick of todays music (Justin Beiber, Rebecca Black, KeSha) and yet I like some (Michael Buble, Katy Perry) but I am more of an 80/90s music person. Same goes for television shows. Reality TV is sh*t. Politics today is sh*t. The economy is sh*t, because a lot of us (myself) are jobless. My friends?? They have mostly moved on except for a few. I feel more lonely and less sociable :(

Divorce rate is at an all time high, morals are at an all time low, and as for all the gossip, repeats at the movies, and politics into anything we do.....I am just sick of it!!

But for now, I live...and try to adjust in any way possible. It does suck though :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
MoonBear70

Postby MoonBear70 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Please M&T, don't let this be the end of South Park!! Though I do appreciate and understand taking the show in a new direction, I hope there is at least two or three seasons of SP!!

This is the first ep that made me cry!! Seriously, I CAN NOT imagine a world without South Park!!
Pleasedon'tend

Postby Pleasedon'tend » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Sharron:
“How much longer can we keep doing this? It’s like the same sh*t happens over and over, then in a week it just all resets until it happens again. Every week its kind of the same story in a different way but it just keeps getting more and more ridiculous.”

Randy:
“I don’t know if you’ve changed or I have, but I feel like I don’t have a whole lot of time left, and I want to enjoy it”

This may point and end towards SP.... :cry:
ptyangel

Great!!!

Postby ptyangel » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 pm

it has to be a two part episode I mean stan's parents getting divorce? and Kyle hanging out with Cartman? WTF?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”