*1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nwt000

Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 am

If Cartman has Asperger's, he may finally get a little sympathy from me. I also can't wait to see what happens with Stan. This one looks like it could be pretty good if Cartman's plot isn't totally stupid and inaccurate.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Honestly, I have hardcore aspergers. I've dealt with it all my life. It's actually the reason I am here in the first place.

But I really am more interested in what is going to happen to Stan than I am in the aspergers part of this episode.
Stan and Kyle :)
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:20 pm

it's going to be interesting, more cause people will be more interested in the side story (Stan) than the main. Maybe Kyle and Kenny will notice the void of Stan in this episode and try to get him back, or this episode will be a bridge between 1507 and 1509 where they get Stan back.

Last episode doesn't need to resolved immediately afterall.
Bubbl3wrapGuy

Postby Bubbl3wrapGuy » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:55 pm

I'm guessing that stan will be trying to revolve his cynicism up to the last episode of the season. Maybe they will have a few episdoes linked and some big thing happening to get stan back.

Also, as it's year of the fan, I hope we get some more classic characters. I WANT TWEEK BACK! He's become too minor. (And I know it's a long shot but do you think there is another person with an Isaac Hayes Esque voice for chef?)
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Pip Tweek wrote:Maybe one of the burgers will say howdy ho.

Ass Burger with doo-doo as the meat? It's a possibility.
cynthia325

Postby cynthia325 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:35 pm

BRMBug wrote:

just as long as it's not left in the urinal.... mmkay

I am happy South Park is back! For those of you who are "offended" or "upset it's about Cartman and not Stan"... just watch and laugh. Mmkay?
Super Jew

Postby Super Jew » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:41 pm

I think it would be pretty slick if Cartman used the diagnosis to validate becoming more of a shut in, toy collecting, perverse waste of flesh a la Chris Chan. http://www.sonichu.com
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:20 pm

BRMBug wrote:

The one called Howdy-DOOdy? It's more than just a possibility. Ask Wendy TestASSburger!
OctopusSandwich

Postby OctopusSandwich » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:52 pm

I'm going to go ahead and guess that Cartman, Kyle & Kenny get 'Ass Burgers' from all the sh*t they've been exposing themselves too.

Looks like a great episode. Can't wait. :D
aspergillus

Postby aspergillus » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Super Jew wrote:I think it would be pretty slick if Cartman used the diagnosis to validate becoming more of a shut in, toy collecting, perverse waste of flesh a la Chris Chan. http://www.sonichu.com

that would be beyond awesome . i totally hope they make a CWC / Sonichu reference !!!!

8)
KennyFanGirl678

Postby KennyFanGirl678 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Yay! Finally, I can't wait. I wonder if Cartman's going to fake it or if its going to be diagnosed in the episode? :?
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Okay, that prediction time that I love so much has finally arrived! My best guess is that the story will obviously start out with either Eric or Stan. Eric will misbehave somehow and need to be diagnosed, ultimately he is told he has Aspergers syndrome.
Or alternatively, he wants to be diagnosed with the syndrome. Maybe he needs to get out of class, makes up a condition, nurse or doctor proclaims it's Aspergers and Eric is stupified. Somehow Kenny and Kyle see this as something cool and want to join him. Or maybe, just maybe, Eric, Kenny and Kyle are trying to win back Stan by using aspergers as a way to fix him, but I doubt it.

From the looks of it, Stan seems to be traumatized by everything that's happened to him. He's seeking guidance from Mackey, but I again doubt this will do any good, unless Mr. Mackey decides to drug Stan.

I don't know if Clyde frog will play any role in the episode, if he does it must be linked to Cartman's new found goal to have aspergers.
Considering SPS took the liberty to say, "Will anything ever be the same in South Park again?" I say no.

South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Fatass is the anti-Aspergers. He is literally the opposite of that condition. What ever the opposite of Aspergers is, that's what Fatass has. I think it's called "being a horrible selfish dick to everyone and everything".

As far as Stan is concerned, whatever they decide to do with him, they've got a chance to string it out over a couple of episodes. That rift with Kyle feels like it should take more than one show to heal over. From a storytelling perspective, it's more attractive, I think. Besides, that takes care of your B or C story for the next 4 weeks.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 pm

VACOOLA wrote:
BRMBug wrote:

The one called Howdy-DOOdy? It's more than just a possibility. Ask Wendy TestASSburger!

:lol:

Liianna

Postby Liianna » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Neckbrace wrote:so
five f*cking months of waiting and crying and agony
and then cartman episode
uhm

so uncool..... :evil:
I LOVE KYLE!!!! I'm his whore!!!!!!!! Love South Park and my fav. episode would be.... Insheeption!! I love you Matt and Trey you guys are awesome! Can't wait till the next episode!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”