*1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

RichardV1150

Re: *1508: Ass Burgers* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby RichardV1150 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Last I'd checked Eric and Kyle were best friends, they had made a change for the better, so this leads me to believe what comes next. Kyle starts joining in on Eric's schemes. Think about it, Kyle is actually turning into Eric, and Kenny's always sort of been Eric's best friend, except for a few times. So now I see Eric being more of a main character, not overshadowed by Kyle or Stan. He won't just be that evil kid anymore!
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Dinders

Postby Dinders » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Can't wait!!!!!! :D
Butters: "I don't play Wold of Warcraft."
Cartman: "Butters, you said you're on your computer all the time."
Butters: "Yeah, but I'm playin' 'Hello Kitty Island Adventure.'"

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Hm. I pray this isn't one of the issues they understand badly, like with 901. Otherwise, should be funny.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:38 pm

I think Stan will be written off at the end of this run, with Cartman taking his role. However, I think we will see a new Eric Cartman that has acceptance by his peers and isn't a racist asshole (but he'll still be fat). I will probably end up liking this new Cartman and because of new found popularity, the main group will be at least double the size it is now. As for other students having Asperger's, my best guesses of who other Aspies might be are Wendy, Kyle, and Butters.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 pm

If ether Richard or nwt are right, then you may as well stick a fork in the series. Luckily, I don't believe they are.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:11 am

^ lol! Stan's never going anywhere people, even if you want him to. :P

Title: Uuuhh, interesting

info: I'll right up say it- I don't give two sh*ts about Cartman's story Wed. It sounds silly and the clip had be going are you effin' SERIOUS? As soon as I saw Cartman I moaned a piteous moan. The clip... just stupid really. And Kyle going along with it? Even worse. They are ENEMIES. I will have none if this 'Kyle taking Cartman's side' thing. Once during this season is ENOUGH. I am so against those two as friends. :evil: Now if the reason he is for it is that somehow the 'ass burgers' is a part of curing Stan then okay, do it. That is the absolute only reason I'd be okay with it. Otherwise, if Cartman's story doesn't tie into Stan's at all I will ignore it all.

At least Stan is in a press image. I wonder who Mackey is on the phone with? And why does he look worried? Interesting. And poor poor Stanley. He's trying to make things right again but apparently it's failing. I can see myself in tears almost if he's sad for this much longer.

Sure there is more to say but will leave before this gets any longer. In short- don't give two craps about Eric's story, only Stan's. And I know I speak for a lot of other fans too.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Brendle

Postby Brendle » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:39 am

Looks like South Park lifts all their jokes from the Internet these days.

How many times have people referred to Asperger's as Ass Burgers? Facepalm.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:40 am

I want South Park to get serious, but I'd rather the four boys stay the same, keeping Eric evil and hating Kyle as he should always be Stan's BFF. I always expect the worst, that way when an episode comes out, I can see how wrong I am. You see, I have this thing where if I say something will happen, it might just not happen. And knowing SP, we will see some ridiculously funny sh*t.
So I hope for South Park's sake, Shane isn't right about me or nwt000. I don't want South Park to change that much lol.

I agree with Stanluv, (As a Stan Fan myself) that Cartman and Kyle shouldn't be friends because it takes away the meaning behind the original idea of SP from M&T.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:54 am

Brendle wrote:Looks like South Park lifts all their jokes from the Internet these days.

How many times have people referred to Asperger's as Ass Burgers? Facepalm.

You are totally right, south park needs to start being fresh and stop ripping on ideas that everybody else already has. Like Matt& Trey said from the Book of Mormon, that they were doing Mormons cause nobody else ever uses them. They need to go to something else new.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:10 am

RichardV1150 wrote:I want South Park to get serious, but I'd rather the four boys stay the same, keeping Eric evil and hating Kyle as he should always be Stan's BFF. I always expect the worst, that way when an episode comes out, I can see how wrong I am. You see, I have this thing where if I say something will happen, it might just not happen. And knowing SP, we will see some ridiculously funny sh*t.
So I hope for South Park's sake, Shane isn't right about me or nwt000. I don't want South Park to change that much lol.

I agree with Stanluv, (As a Stan Fan myself) that Cartman and Kyle shouldn't be friends because it takes away the meaning behind the original idea of SP from M&T.

It's almost as of M&T forgot how Cartman and Kyle always battle it out. They light the match to the other's fire every week. There is no logical way they'd forgive and forget and have fun playing video games. So I'm terrified to know whether Kyle is 'friendly' with him or not Wed.

Hoping it's funnier and overall better than it appears to be. No doubt Stan's story will be interesting and fun to watch, Cartman's on the other hand... :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:57 am

nwt000 wrote:I think Stan will be written off at the end of this run, with Cartman taking his role.

Not a chance.

nwt000 wrote:As for other students having Asperger's, my best guesses of who other Aspies might be are Wendy...

Even less of a chance.
Hydroleaf

Postby Hydroleaf » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:08 am

Interesting. Honestly, I don't think Kyle and Kenny will actually support Cartman in his scheme. They're probably joining in to watch it fail. I also really hope Cartman and Kyle aren't best friends... :( And poor Stan... I wonder what he's going to do in an attempt to make things better for himself. Also, where's nurse Gollum? And who is Mr. Mackey on the phone with? Even though I'm excited and nervous, I'm going to try not to speculate too much, or I might disappoint myself... I really do hope Matt Stone and Trey Parker teach me something on Wed., though. I would like the episode to be didactic about Aspergers and autism besides whatever funny jokes and humor they include. I barely know anything about it...

Each time I think about the preview clip, I imagine the nurse about to throw away the burgers on his butt and Cartman yelling, "NO!!" or him trying to give Kyle or someone the burger to eat afterwards. XD

Will there be a production blog this time?
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:17 am

Pip Tweek wrote:
:lol:

That picture...made me lol....so hard.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:28 am

I do hope that Stan does go back to normal, regains his friends, and gets back Wendy.
simpsonsfan628

Postby simpsonsfan628 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:58 am

When I first saw the clip, other than bursting out laughing, I thought to myself what ever happened to nurse Golum. she was the "Conjoint Fetus Lady" from season two. Was anybody else wondering this?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”