*1510: Bass to Mouth* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Barack_Obama

Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 am

nall wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:
That's a fine Season 6 clip, Barack_Obama :) But it is not a clip of 1510, imho :|

Here is the clip, btw: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/3 ... o-you-know

I edited my last post before you posted yours, adding the clip to it. I just said that searching for it brings you to that Lemmiwinks clip, from the tags. So Lemmiwinks is indeed in this episode, as was on the whiteboard.

For reference, the episode currently has no tags, and the only tag on the clip is "preview".

What you're seeing is an unrelated coincidence.

Unrelated? SUUUUURE, just happens to come about in a Wikieaks episode, after that spoiler on the whiteboard.

I'M ONTO YOUR YOUR GAMES, SIR.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:38 am

Barack_Obama wrote:Unrelated? SUUUUURE, just happens to come about in a Wikieaks episode, after that spoiler on the whiteboard.

You're a duck.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 am

nall wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:Unrelated? SUUUUURE, just happens to come about in a Wikieaks episode, after that spoiler on the whiteboard.

You're a duck.

Only when you are drunk. And you are not drunk, you are spelling correctly and using proper syntax. Oh wait, that's the other way around, isn't it?

sh*t, you are a smart drunk.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 am

I wonder if Craig has a 4S.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 am

Is that a genuine wonder due to the fact that there is no allusion as to the make and model of the phone, or are you hinting that it is indeed a 4S because you have insider knowledge, as always?

- Unassumption
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 am

No. Because the 4S came out this past weekend. So Craig's phone probably is a 4S. This is South Park.

Looks promising. Can't wait to see it. Hopefully it stays focused on the kids without bringing in a mob of one-time adult characters. Lots of room for development here.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:49 am

Where are your pants, Niels?

- Unassumption
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 am

nall wrote:I wonder if Craig has a 4S.

It looked like Cartman and Kyle did; the phone came out after all during the making of this episode.

Craig - probably. My vote is on Token. His family is one of the wealthiest in South Park.

SIRI should know; I'll ask: "SIRI: does Craig have a 4S?"

SIRI: "Let me look that up for you" :wink:
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 am

Barack_Obama wrote:Where are your pants, Niels?

Best post ever
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:52 am

"Siri" was on Android way before iPhone, bet once again Apple is hyped in the media for another app and people will think that Apple is the true creator of the app. Despicable.

- Unassumption
Niels0827

Postby Niels0827 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:53 am

Barack_Obama wrote:Where are your pants, Niels?

Your mom has them.

zzyzx 1 wrote:SIRI should know; I'll ask: "SIRI: does Craig have a 4S?"

True story. Yesterday a friend and I were messing around with his new iPhone 4S and asking SIRI a bunch of questions. He said "Nice tits", and SIRI replied "here is a list of strip clubs in your area." Hah!

But it gets better. I told it "My penis is hard", and she said "You're making me blush."
Last edited by Niels0827 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 am

Ask her where your pants are.

- Unassumption
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 am

Niels0827 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:SIRI should know; I'll ask: "SIRI: does Craig have a 4S?"

True story. Yesterday a friend and I were messing around with his new iPhone 4S and asking SIRI a bunch of questions. He said "Nice tits", and SIRI replied "here is a list of strip clubs in your area." Hah!

But it gets better. I told it "My penis is hard", and she said "You're making me blush."

And if you ask SIRI how to dispose of a body, it will give you places like mines, dumps, construction sites, and then you pick one and it will give you directions. I will post more on this in the Computer Thread later (or make a special SIRI thread).

Who could be the kid selling stories to the gossip web sites? Are we all agreed it's a kid at South Park? Maybe it's Mr. Garrison :shock:
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:02 am

nall wrote:

You're a duck.

:lol: :lol: :lol: omg, headrush.

nall wrote:I wonder if Craig has a 4S.

I want one, I just don't want to shell out $400 for it.

Eedit: My second guess for the leaker is Timmy. My first shall remain a secret.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:07 am

Barack_Obama wrote:Is that a genuine wonder due to the fact that there is no allusion as to the make and model of the phone, or are you hinting that it is indeed a 4S because you have insider knowledge, as always?

No insider knowledge, just curious.

Barack_Obama wrote:"Siri" was on Android way before iPhone, bet once again Apple is hyped in the media for another app and people will think that Apple is the true creator of the app. Despicable.

And Apple didn't create Siri, but they definitely improved it.

Anyone interested in funny Siri replies should check out http://shitthatsirisays.tumblr.com/

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”