*1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: *1510: Bass to Mouth* Post-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:07 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:At time index 3:57 (including the opening credits in the time index, not from the SPS episode player), Stan says either "Pip" or "Kip"; I can't tell. "Pip" or "Kip" got a video of Pete Melman's mom showing up with fresh under ware on Eavesdropper."

I've played that over and over again, and cant' tell. I even turned on the captioning, and there's no help there. (it reads "they got a video...") It almost sounds like he's saying "Pic", not "Pip", but Idk what or who the hell that could be.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:12 am

watching it a second time, the only thing that pops out at me is of all the characters, Kyle, Wendy and Stan should've tried to avoid believing that they were seeing a fish ghost of all things. Kyle and Wendy especially.
missdarcy

Postby missdarcy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:23 am

So excited to learn more about lemmiwinks and friends
~~take off our clothes and loo loo loo~~

~~you french-fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time~~
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:30 am

The last two episodes have been excellent.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:36 am

i'm still laughing right now this ep rocked 8.5/10 i loved the part when mr mackie crapped everywhere. and cartman did fake sucide. i seriously thought he was killed off. but making fun of selena gomez was classic. but im happy that there were no adults like randy and sharon and gerald and shelia and butters parents. we really needed a break. im happy they brang back lemmiwinks and his friends. so it was his brother hacking everybody? but im happy all the kids had a alot of screen time. and craig had a good speaking role. i even laughed out loud when jenny sh*t her pants. but i had no idea stan liked to look at girls butt cracks LOL. i hope 1511 is funny like this one.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Barack_Obama

Postby Barack_Obama » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:41 am

HAcoreRD wrote:watching it a second time, the only thing that pops out at me is of all the characters, Kyle, Wendy and Stan should've tried to avoid believing that they were seeing a fish ghost of all things. Kyle and Wendy especially.

Seriously, they live in South Park, they have seen much stranger things.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:52 am

Cool ep. :) I hear "pic", but even if it were "Pip,' the only ...thing... we know that writes up content for TMZ - er, Eavesdroper - is Wikileaks. Matt and Trey got all the hot names in there, lol (TMZ, Wikileaks, News Corps phone tapping scandal), and one that isn't so hot (teens committing suicide over being bullied)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
dualactionblend

Postby dualactionblend » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 am

This episode is in my new top ten. Was out of breath laughing throughout (lost it when they cut to them saying "she barely survived the fall") Outdid themselves like always.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 am

Watched again this is my favourite episode from S15 so far just beating last weeks,okay i am 35 years old and still laugh at a guy being thrown around by the force of his sh*t.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
fre3dom

Postby fre3dom » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:18 am

Ok this is my first post so hello to everyone. I loved this new episode. In fact it's so good that you can compare it to the good-old-funny south park. Keep it up!!!
nerdocrat

Postby nerdocrat » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:40 am

Yup. But this just sounds like Cartman shouting, but it's not, just Stan.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:50 am

Wow, season 15B is shaping up to be a lot better than A! 3 episodes in a row now I just loved.

Nothing is more refreshing to see kids be kids! Had little outside help or mention of news and celebs, it focused on kids and what kids their age worry about- their secrets being told. Now defiantly wasn't expecting Lemmiwinks but it's cool to see where all that stuff we saw in the making-of doc. came from. Although I still think Crapped his Pants could have been an alternate title for You're Getting Old too. It works for both eppies.

Kinda silly to have a gerbil type and post the stories but at least it wasn't Eric. So funny how the school was on 'suicide watch'!!! :lol: These are young children and they want to kill themselves?! XD Catata Fish rocked although I think the kids believed him too easily. But was cool how the kids chased after the gerbil, all such normal kid stuff, again! But OMG they actually threw the real Cartman under a bus?! I thought it was a fake! How the hell did they manage to do that?! Funny how the gerbils fought; they just stood there for a while before finally striking. I wish Stan and Wendy broke up though, it would have been perfect. :/

Hands down best line: At least your boyfriend isn't addicted to crack. :lol: :lol: :lol:

8/10 until I see it again.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
JerWu17

Postby JerWu17 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:38 am

Checking out girls' buttcracks and getting addicted to crack? Man, our Stan's getting old! (I wonder if the "crack" Wendy mentioned refers to the drug or is just a pun on "buttcrack"...hopefully it's the just latter...:stanpuke:)

Nice to see Cartman in his full evil manipulative assh*le mode. That's what I love to hate about his character. M&T should let Cartman be on his own more so that his inner evils can be displayed unimpeded. Only couple him to the other boys when Kyle can deliver him a smackdown.

Speaking of breaking Cartman off from the boys, I'm liking the Stan/Kyle/Wendy/Butters/Craig entourage! (the other 4 students with them were only space-fillers) My SP-Fave-Five surprisingly seem to have some group chemistry together, though I really wish Wendy can step out of Stan's shadow. She's too awesome of a character to ignore. You hear that Matt & Trey? I WANT MORE WENDY TESTABURGER!

Overall, it's a 8.6/10. Cartman, Lemmiwinks' spiritual guides (Catata Fish's a pedophile! hahaha...), and the school staff (welcome back Mr. Adler!) all had great moments of character development, but I feel like M&T tried to cram too much content into this episode so the plot feels too rushed and choppy at times. Enough for a Top-20 All-Time slot IMO, but not quite enough for classic status.

P.S.: Beating up Selena Gomez though? What a wasted opportunity on M&T's part. They should've went with Lindsay Lohan instead. Now that's a stupid spoiled whore who really deserves it.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 am

Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:It's at 03:56 in the download I got.

Sorry, Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls. I didn't see your post as I was composing my post by listening over and over to that segment to try to determine exactly what the dialogue was. During this lengthy time, you made your post. I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't see the post when I posted. Sorry!

JerWu17 wrote:...or is just a pun on "buttcrack"...hopefully it's the just latter...

Just a pun on the latter :)
aerojockey

Postby aerojockey » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:11 am

Best episode since AWESOM-O, would go into my top ten. Had more great moments than all of season 14.

The funniest was when Mackey and Victoria beat up Selena Gomez, not because it was a surprising twist, but because you could tell Mackey and Victoria were not exactly uneager to do it.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”