*1603: Faith Hilling* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: *1603: Faith Hilling* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby BRMBug » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:55 am

John_117 wrote:M&T like messing with us. Correct? When I saw on the news about another "species", I can somehow relate it to Hunger Games. Well I don't know. I'm just guessing. We're gonna have to wait and see.

That's a thought. Although I know nothing about it (hunger games) other than some are calling it a psuedo-Lord of the Flies. (i know there's much more to it than that)

Oh God. I hope they don't kill off Mr. Kitty. I don't even know why I'm going there. I mean, they've been making some fairly substantial changes to SP canon in recent seasons, so it's not completely out of the realm of possibility. If it were to happen though, I think it would take me a while to recover.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:27 am

BRMBug wrote:Oh God. I hope they don't kill off Mr. Kitty. I don't even know why I'm going there. I mean, they've been making some fairly substantial changes to SP canon in recent seasons, so it's not completely out of the realm of possibility. If it were to happen though, I think it would take me a while to recover.

And a potential change in your sig, Bug :(
BearGrylls

Postby BearGrylls » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:25 am

For some reason I get the vibe this is gonna be a 2, maybe even 3 parter.... *Calling it right now!!!* lol
Anyways, all your idea's are really awesome! Lookin forward to seeing who's right! lol
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls

Postby Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:03 am

Isn't it obvious? What creatures in South Park lore do we know will evolve into a bipedal and sapient race within 500 years? Ask nall's avatar. :wink:

I doubt that's what it'll be, but you never know...
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 am

In addition to all of the above comments, I feel this episode is ripe for some easter eggs left by M&T for us to find, like the Mint Berry Crunch comics in Reverse Cowgirl.

In Faith Hilling I predict we will see some Aliens/Visitors in crowd scenes, etc someplace ;)
JOSHSKORN

Postby JOSHSKORN » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:13 am

I wonder if The Book of Mormon might come into this. Isn't Romney a Mormon?
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 am

its the aliens... or its some comeback character
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
GeminiShamrock

Postby GeminiShamrock » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:21 pm

elactor2012 wrote:Maybe this episode has something to do with the whole "End of the world" bullsh*t? :-|

That's what I'm thinking, too. As for the Republican Presidential Debate clip, how in the hell did Trey and Matt do that?! How did they get permission to use audio from previous GOP presidential debates? Also, Rick Santorum looks like a Hardly Boy with a "raging clue". :lol: (And yes, I'm conservative, or at least libertarian, but let's stay away from any political debate in this thread, okay?)
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Did anyone notice the preview clip get shorter? It was 0:59 now it's 0:44, the end was cut on me. Well luckily I downloaded it before then. This seems like a bunch of stuff to stuff into one whole episode. I'm gonna go with BearGrylls and say it's at least a 2 parter or even a 3! Edit add-on: I mean look at the description, look at the press release images, look at the preview clip, I mean none of it perfectly goes together, there are pieces to this puzzle that are in between, which takes up time.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

RichardV1150 wrote:Did anyone notice the preview clip get shorter? It was 0:59 now it's 0:44, the end was cut on me. Well luckily I downloaded it before then. This seems like a bunch of stuff to stuff into one whole episode. I'm gonna go with BearGrylls and say it's at least a 2 parter or even a 3! Edit add-on: I mean look at the description, look at the press release images, look at the preview clip, I mean none of it perfectly goes together, there are pieces to this puzzle that are in between, which takes up time.

Thanks for pointing that out, RichardV1150. I checked the URL of the new 0:44 clip and compared it to what i posted on page one of this thread; it's an identical URL so this clip has officially replaced the 0:59 second clip. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the words of the candidates seem different from the words used in the original clip, but I'm not sure on this.
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Well, so far all I am is confused from the clip and press release. So all I can tell about this episode is, the GOP candates are shown in a debate, the boys are working on something as a team, and Mr. Kitty got a make-over and looks more like a cat now. Can't wait for Wednesday :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 pm

RichardV1150 wrote:Did anyone notice the preview clip get shorter? It was 0:59 now it's 0:44, the end was cut on me. Well luckily I downloaded it before then. This seems like a bunch of stuff to stuff into one whole episode. I'm gonna go with BearGrylls and say it's at least a 2 parter or even a 3! Edit add-on: I mean look at the description, look at the press release images, look at the preview clip, I mean none of it perfectly goes together, there are pieces to this puzzle that are in between, which takes up time.

The Secret Service part was removed, sure enough, so the "Faith Hilling" reference is gone. Everything else still plays the same as before.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:53 pm

GeminiShamrock wrote:That's what I'm thinking, too. As for the Republican Presidential Debate clip, how in the hell did Trey and Matt do that?! How did they get permission to use audio from previous GOP presidential debates?

The same way the news networks do; it's fair use. Plus I'm pretty sure no political speech by anyone seeking office is protected by copyright. It would be to the detriment of the office seeker or holder if it was. Besides, once it's already happened, things like debates have lost their only value: exclusive live broadcast rights.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:19 am

Saw the clip again and I am highly curious what the boys are planning. Stan says he's in position- for what? And why will it 'have to do'? What is Butters rolling on the cart? Where is Cartman and why? Why are any of the boys doing anything?? Hm...
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:22 am

Tomorrow all will be answered...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”