*1605: Butterballs* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

(ugly)Bob

Re: *1605: Butterballs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:57 am

UhhIDontKnow wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:The description says
"...Butters is the victim of an unlikely bully"

Hmm, unlikely? First name that comes to mind is :timmy:

Butters getting bullied by Timmy... now that i cant imagine
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
BearGrylls

Postby BearGrylls » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:13 am

I think in this episode Stan will be unintentionally the bully (as someone mentioned before). I bet it'll be one of those episodes where it shows how stupid they can be and people will blame Stan as the bully. Not sure though...
Like when he's kicked out of town for not voting! lol
And as for Mackey.... I guess we'll wait and see lol.
Friar Matt

Postby Friar Matt » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Seems like Mr Mackey is getting bullied by that prick. Perhaps a throwback to the bullies in insheeption.

He stood up to woodsy the owl... time for mackey to stand up against the bullies.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Weird. I was expecting the popular kids to bully. I thought it would be someone like Cartman to raise awareness. Well we'll see how this goes.

DUDE, what if Wendy was the bully? That would be a dealbreaker right there.
99 i fail

Postby 99 i fail » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 pm

It wouldn't make sense for Stan to be the bully, because of he and Butters being friends and Stan's do-good demeanor, but since the description said unlikely, and Stan would be extremely unlikely, it could be. Or it could be someone new a la "Bass to Mouth", but that wouldn't make sense in this case.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Yeah I would not expect Stan or Kyle it might be another 4th grader but it's just a case of wait and see.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
BearGrylls

Postby BearGrylls » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 pm

99 i fail wrote:It wouldn't make sense for Stan to be the bully, because of he and Butters being friends and Stan's do-good demeanor, but since the description said unlikely, and Stan would be extremely unlikely, it could be. Or it could be someone new a la "Bass to Mouth", but that wouldn't make sense in this case.

That's exactly why I think it could be Stan, He's always doing good, so him being considered a bully would be unlikely.
How people look at bullying nowadays is crazy, and I think that will be what the "bullying" is. (Something that totally isn't bullying lol) And they'll blow it way out of proportion.
Just my guess... Guess we'll wait and see! 8)
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:58 pm

What if Jimmy is the bully :shock:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:30 pm

or Terrance and Phillip NOW THAT is random

sorry i just had to put it out there as pure random culprit choice.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 pm

yamilynn wrote:What if Jimmy is the bully :shock:

That did cross my mind. He does have some psychopathic features.
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Yes, he does have psychopathic features when he had that fight with Timmy in Cripple Fight, beating up his girlfriend and mom in Up the down Steroids . I can totally see him as an unlikely bully :lol:
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

I have another guess, although seriously unlikely, and I don't know if someone already said it, but what if Butters is bullied by Butters? Weird right 0_o
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:54 pm

I don't like posting so close together, but this I just forgot to tell and boy is it important. Tomorrow just happens to be Day of Pink, April 11th, where my school along with thousands of others, point out the importance of BULLYING, where students and faculty alike, wear PINK. I think this is either a scary coincidence or planned just right. I think M&T might have just been thinking, "Hey, let's do an episode centered around some important date, like Easter or Christmas, but this time, let's do it on the actual day." Day of Pink lands on Wednesday and although I'm unsure whether or not to wear pink, cause I might not have a pink shirt, I do support it's cause. Pretty much every group and club in my school is joining together for this.

Anyway, I just thought I should share that this is an even more special South Park because it lands on the actual International Day against Bullying! Pretty cool if you ask me! :D
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 pm

you don't suppose Trent Boyett is back, and Stan's going to raise awareness about bullying in order to gain the public on his side to protect him and his friends from him?
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:53 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:you don't suppose Trent Boyett is back, and Stan's going to raise awareness about bullying in order to gain the public on his side to protect him and his friends from him?

don't meant to burst your light bulb moment but that is a likely bully... or maybe M+T just threw us off the wagon and maybe it is

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”