*1605: Butterballs* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

RichardV1150

Re: *1605: Butterballs* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby RichardV1150 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:36 am

I love all the positive energy going on about what is happening, this has real potential, and can go into so many different directions. I like the Stan bit, I have a feeling Butters will have an important set up for the episode, but not a big ending for him. Stan will probably be an important second or third act, I'm leaning toward third cause it would be weird if it was too soon, or it could be like "Faith Hilling" and be the start of everything. M&T seem to be putting in a good musical number here, what they're known for, so we're in for a treat.

I would also like to point out the two new people in the press clip and image#1, it may be that Mr. Mackey is fired in the beginning with that little clip, State officials come in to talk about Bullying or to deal with the issue. I'm going out on a limb here and say the calender behind the desk in the image points not only to Wednesday April 11th, but a countdown for Mackey.

I also really loved how that guy in the clip threw the M'kay back into Mr, Mackey's face, that made me smile! :)

This episode in my opinion has four main scene switches, each one can vary in screen time. They might be:

Mr. Mackey
Butters
Stan
Bully (Whoever it is)

I'm seriously pumped about this episode and I don't know why?
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 am

The bully might not be another kid it could be an adult. Stan doing another musical number thought he would have had enough of that from ESM.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:13 am

I wonder if Bebe will actually break her 3 season silence?
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 am

Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:37 am

Second press image is upsetting reminiscent of Elementary School Musical.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:47 am

Well it IS a music video, heh.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 am

Well, like in ESM, it is about dancing ;)

Just saw a commercial on TV about a new movie called BULLY ; maybe that's what this episode is based on.

Here's the trailer to the movie. I think it was just released March 30 or something. Running time: 2:20

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v ... ZKqY91Sm96

Synopsis of the movie: "This year, over 5 million American kids will be bullied at school, online, on the bus, at home, through their cell phones and on the streets of their towns, making it the most common form of violence young people in this country experience. The Bully Project is the first feature documentary film to show how we've all been affected by bullying, whether we've been victims, perpetrators or stood silent witness. The world we inhabit as adults begins on the playground. The Bully Project opens on the first day of school. For the more than 5 million kids who'll be bullied this year in the United States, it's a day filled with more anxiety and foreboding than excitement. As the sun rises and school busses across the country overflow with backpacks, brass instruments and the rambunctious sounds of raging hormones, this is a ride into the unknown. For a lot of kids, the only thing that's certain is that this year..."
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:01 am

Why do I see Butters' bully being...

Ike?

Saw the video clip...The guy talking to Mackey looks like Captain Kangaroo!

:lol:
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:13 am

WAIT WAIT!!!! butters may NOT be the focus of this episode.... perhaps its Mackey being bullied.... has anyone thought about that one!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:16 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:WAIT WAIT!!!! butters may NOT be the focus of this episode.... perhaps its Mackey being bullied.... has anyone thought about that one!

The clip did show that the person talking to Mr. Mackey was sort of bullying Mr. Mackay, m'kay? <--- the man said "m'kay" to Mr. Mackey to mock Mackey? To bully Mackay? Hmmm.... Good catch, (ugly)Bob
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:19 am

zzyzx 1 wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:WAIT WAIT!!!! butters may NOT be the focus of this episode.... perhaps its Mackey being bullied.... has anyone thought about that one!

The clip did show that the person talking to Mr. Mackey was sort of bullying Mr. Mackay, m'kay? <--- the man said "m'kay" to Mr. Mackey to mock Mackey? To bully Mackay? Hmmm.... Good catch, (ugly)Bob

yes!! and not only that but i do know that people do use the term "Butterfingers" to be demoralizing where i come from... perhaps the show is ripping on that term...
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 am

Ever seen how big a Butterball turkey is? Maybe it's Cartman being bullied.

Or someone made Butters wear those chinballs again.

Or...
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:45 am

Mr Mackey and Cartman and Butters appear to be the potential vics here...
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:15 am

Well I didn't expect Stan to have a large role in this episode, seemed to be a random turn with a stupid dance video but I see the connection. I only graduated high school last year and I remember all the stupid things they did to "prevent" bullying. Bullying wasn't a big issue in my school, but the teachers wouldn't do a thing about it if it happened right in front of them.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:57 am

Big-Will wrote:Or...

...crab people?

I've seen the clip, I've seen the pics, I've seen the speculation, and I can't even begin to suss out where this one is going to go. I mean, there is the possibility that 70's hair is gonna bully everyone, like Mr. Gueermo. But IDK.
And "Captain Kangaroo"? Wow, I haven't even thought of him in a while, Angus. That Guy reminded me of a Guy I saw who ran a pharmacy in a doctor's office. He was about 70, built like our Will, and rockin' a blondish wig like that. I can't imagine what he was trying to cover up. It had to be more than just a receding hairline.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”