*1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Discussi

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

JohnnyFuentes

Postby JohnnyFuentes » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:37 am

This episode was so f*cking funny.. Reallife kenny and kyle were funny and stan was hot haha loved the episode.
Crunchyballz

Never do this to us again.

Postby Crunchyballz » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:19 am

This is the dumbest episode ever. I didn't even laugh once. The only reason I watched it all the way through was because I was hoping something good would happen. Perhaps the joke was that watching it was as boring and torturous as the episode depicted the kids day out.
Stanluv25

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc

Postby Stanluv25 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 am

John_117 wrote:
invaderzimfan#1 wrote:i was really hoping stan would get hurt :(

Kenny gave Stan Herpes...

I wanted to Stan to get hurt too, but John's right, he did get herpes which is still an illness so I'm okay with it. For all we know Stan can injure himself next Wed. :wink:

I feel so awful saying this..
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
jacksonjammer

Meh...

Postby jacksonjammer » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:35 am

Mediocre episode at best. Just being a bunch of negative nancys because you had a gay guide with a sh*tty company with a bunch of retards apparently. Besides this episode this season is awesome.
Fb62

Worst episode ever.

Postby Fb62 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:39 am

I have been a south park fan for over 10 years.. I have seen every episode multiple times, and I have to say that this was the worst episode ever.. The only parts that i even chuckled at were the make a long story short scenes, and the, ya i want to know about that scenes.. other then that the whole show was boring and just sad.. the part that was supposed to be the re-enactment with the real people just made me sick to my stomach how stupid that was.. I hope that my favorite show doesnt go downhill from here. If there is another episode as bad as this I may stop recording them and stop watching all together..
b_good_03

that was the worst episode i have ever seen

Postby b_good_03 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 am

im a fan from the beginning of south park since season one, and was the originality of the show that caught me, but the spark seems to be over, you guys need to improve the show.
doogo

Postby doogo » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:07 am

Was half this episode with real people or was that just a bad dream?
abandonedrevolution

the live action SUCKED MY BALLS. they need to be kicked SQUAW IN THE NUTS

Postby abandonedrevolution » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:30 am

they fagged out with the live action if the did that they should have overdubbed the voice list but it would have been so much better animated... especially mr hankey.... f*ck YOU
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:14 am

EVERYONE! lets keep our hopes up for a few more seasons
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Sunbearish

Uhmm?

Postby Sunbearish » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 am

Why would you have actors on South Park? That is f*cking stupid. Everything else was good. But what the f*ck?
scott022791

really?

Postby scott022791 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:49 am

next to the pip episode... this was the worst one ever.
scott022791

f*ck sarah jessica parker

Postby scott022791 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:53 am

please... never do live action actors again. This almost ruined southpark for me. you are better than that
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 am

If Matt and Trey aren't reading this thread, nall is, and he'll have to tell them that their surprise didn't work at all. I read that MnT made the live scenes as a surprise for us fans (and they were filmed a month ago, before the animated segments were written). Looks like the surprise is on them: Most of us didn't like the live action.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
moop_moop

Postby moop_moop » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 am

i hated the live action. episode seemed lazy. spoofs are lame.
ctgl

Postby ctgl » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:18 am

Speak for yourself. I LOVED this episode and all of the people I know in "real life" did too. And I have seen every episode of the show. I did not stop laughing the entire episode. Even before the live action, it was brilliantly written. When it was over, I immediately wanted to watch it again. I was taken aback by the live action at first, but when you realize what they were parodying, it was genius. And the actors were great, especially the kid who played Kyle. To each his own...if people hated this episode, fine. But I hope that M&T don't think this forum speaks for the entire fan base because a lot of people really loved this show and appreciated their "surprise." I am baffled when people say that these guys are losing it and South Park should just end. I just don't get the venom on these boards. To me the show just keeps getting and better and better and smarter and smarter. I think that some people are just having a hard time growing with the show. Again, to each his own...this is just my opinion.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”