*1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Discussi

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Starnz

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc

Postby Starnz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 pm

I thought this episode was pretty good! Not as funny as Butterballs but still funny. It amazes me how people insist this is the worst episode. Really???? How quickly we forget "Pip", "A Million Little Fibers", "Funny Bot", or "Royal Pudding." Those episodes have to be some of the worst ever. Also, if you can't stop complaining about the quality of the show then I have a simple solution. Stop watching!!!! I mean really it works. I used to bitch all the time how The Simpsons were going down hill and then one day I said eff it and quit watching. That was 2 years ago and look how bad that show really sucks now. Best decision ever. As for South Park, of course the show will never be as funny as the old days (few shows ever are). However, I think the show is still just as goofy and unpredictable as ever. Keep em coming!
prophecy6

Postby prophecy6 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Reminded me of the show 1,000 Ways to Die. Awesome episode. \m/
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:43 pm

John_117 wrote:
RichardV1150 wrote:I found this episode on the higher end of the ten point scale, that being said, I found out something even more important, your all high, no, not on crack, but on other stuff.

So are we not allowed to have an opinion? I for one think this episode is ok, I mean it has funny points but it is also unfunny at the same time.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you can just blatantly accused him/her of being "high...but on other stuff". Is this what we're gonna do? We're going to offend others who don't agree with us?

It's your opinion, but don't think you can get away with claiming others are "high...but on other stuff" when they think different aly.

Oh, Jeez. smh
I was just making FUN of people, like you all seem to be doing. Can't anyone in this country take a joke with no offense. Everyone has an opinion, and I wasn't turning down those who didn't like the show, I talked about everyone. And if I may say, did I or did I not say "I don't care". It's just some of you are trying to force your opinions onto others, I wasn't calling people out saying something as arrogant as, "anyone who didn't like this episode isn't a true SP fan". I just gave my honest opinion.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Mysterion1680

:)

Postby Mysterion1680 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 pm

This episode is HILARIOUS. LOVE THE PART WHERE STAN, KENNY, KYLE, AND CARTMAN ARE REAL LOL....
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:49 pm

scRaTcH#667 wrote:Stop the hating ffs, nobody rly gives a f*ck, and I'm pretty sure that M&T are not reading these forum posts (I sure as hell wouldn't in their place) :lol:
I tell you what I do when I don't like a SP episode - I ignore it, I'm like meh, this wasn't very funny to me, but hey, some other people seem to enjoy it - good for them. Let's hope I'll like the next episode better. I might write a post here that I didn't find that particulatr episode very good/funny, but that's it.

These frequent "HURR DURR, SOUTH PARK ISN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE, IT'S ALL sh*t NOW, I WILL NEVER WATCH AGAIN!" comments are really starting to piss me off. Rly just GTFO you fkin trolls! :mrgreen: It's your opinion, not the holy truth. What you hated someone else might have loved and it doesn't make them any less 'true SP fan' than you are.

Lot of new South Park episodes have a lot of references in them, that you need to know to enjoy some jokes in their fullness. If you don't know what they are ripping on, you probly won't get the joke. Either is it the Jackin' it in San Diego - Jason Russel thing, or now the very obvious rip on 'I shouldn't be alive' (srsly if you've never seen this show, the whole episode is practicaly made like it was 'I shouldn't be alive' episode :wink: ).
just watch few minutes of this > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOj0PEHGcjg

Thanks, now I don't have to do the rant about trolls this week :)
happy wacky packy

Postby happy wacky packy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:05 am

i want to go zip gliding with a bow and arrow and do some serious damage to the tourist group and help the group out
dudewtf

Postby dudewtf » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:08 am

i didnt like it at all :/ ihappens really rarely but i was just as bored as the boys ... the live action was marely fan service ... Worst episode in a while. And i was so excited for this episode :/
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:25 am

Big-Will wrote:Well, y'all wanted a boys episode, you got one. With a bunch of one-shot characters, but there you go.

hahahaha.. i actually dont know if your hinting at something else but i will assume you did...

we all wanted four boys episode then we got it. and it sucked! (pun-->plot line about sucky zipline) hahaha- maybe their take on our comments of the episodes for four boys. Anyways my theory is debunked if they dont really read the forums lol.

everyone! calm the hell down! what the hell are we fighting over? an episode! seriously, people? Your fighting about how funny or boring the episode was? What next? complaining about the color of the forum's background? Actually i am laughing. i am laughing at you people hooting and hollering over this thing.
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
blindguy

Postby blindguy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:32 am

Never say "Cali" on the internet, in texts or in conversation, say it in your head where nobody can hear or see it and conclude that you are obviously an idiot. Also don't say "Frisco, SanFran, Angeles, Diego or Losan."
Dirty no-good ***** ****** ***** pigeon feeders.
Last edited by blindguy on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
OctopusSandwich

Postby OctopusSandwich » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 am

Lol, I guess this was the only episode where the 4 main boys are the only recurring characters to have speaking roles. :lol:

Niels0827 wrote:
OctopusSandwich wrote:If you didn't like this episode, you're not a true South Park fan.
Get off your fuckin' high horse. I've been watching this show since day one and I continue to watch it every Wednesday even though I don't think it's what it used to be. I have many South Park shirts, my avatar and display picture on every website and app is of myself as a South Park character, and the show helped inspire me to pursue animation. I also have loads of memorabilia and plushes. I've been loyal for 15 years, yet I'm not a "true fan" because I didn't like the episode? Piss off, noob.

Hey man calm down, I was mostly kidding. You, like Kyle, need to get the sand out of your vagina.
SarahFunky

Most amazing episode ever

Postby SarahFunky » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 am

This is hilarious. I love the scene with the real people. So classic
99 i fail

Postby 99 i fail » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:31 am

i know I said I'd never post here again, but really? "i just registered to tell you how bad this ep was. Kill it and start over again"

Sorry, but I have 2 call you dude a mother f***ing r*****. I hate cussing ppl out, but really, I've seen some bad s***, and it gets worse every day. It can't get worse from there. IF YOU HATE THE SHOW, STOP WATCHING FFS! This is NOT the worst episode of South Park. Why are people debating so much over this episode? It's NOT like "You're Getting Old" or "Ass Burgers" where there's a somewhat controversial topic ACTUALLY worth debating about. Episodes like 'The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs", "Pip", "Funnybot" and "Royal Pudding" are the worst ones ever, and any one like those (the last 2 listed were back 2 back M&T must've had a 2-week writer's block there). REALLY GUYS! How could this be the worst episode of all time. Y'all just gettin' all ridiculously "I hate SP now, I've happily called every episode since Season 11 the worst of all time and I'm going to quit now off of some RIDICULOUS STUPID THING THAT 99% OF US CAN'T FIND BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORTH COMPLAINING ABOUT." Get the f*** out of here (and actually do it). STOP HATING!
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
01Fran10

Postby 01Fran10 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:47 am

Well, I'm in Italy and I obviously can't know many US tv shows references and/or quotes (that means I couldn't "fully" enjoy a foreign parody, a parody presupposes knowledge) but we have programs with similar "reenactment" and drama and 3D bodies insides etc... so even if I could only guess details and subtetlies I STILL like this episode and I've laughed a lot... XD

Live action was great and the mere facts that Kyle is brown (not red), Kenny's just the opposite of himself and Cartman is a real fat boy but wearing his cartoon hat are just hilarious.
Funny also all those efforts of Ziplining guides to make the boring trip exciting and I personally find likely the way the group is depicted.

Dunno why I've loved when (3.34/3.42) Kyle forces a smile thinking "dude, f*%k you" but saying "we don't mind".
φ = 1,6180339887…
yamilynn

Postby yamilynn » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:53 am

I just love reading the contemptible comments on here. The people who complains and rant about South Park being awful and not funny are complete trolls. Take my advice: don't watch the show anymore. It isn't that hard to avoid a show that you once liked. :roll: I mean, come on.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Plyte

Postby Plyte » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 am

Niels0827 wrote:I Should Have Never Watched This Episode

Exactly how I feel. What a letdown from the previous episode.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”