*1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Discussi

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

John_117

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc

Postby John_117 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:59 am

I found it ironic that in the live action part, Kenny has the deepest voice when it's completely opposite in the cartoon.
dexboygeenie

WHAT THE HELL IM UPSET

Postby dexboygeenie » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 am

SO KENNY IS ALL OF A SUDDEN A BRUNETTE? I THINK NOT...... PRETTY SURE that, THAT POOR kid emphasis on POOR is a BLONDE a BLONDEY BLONDE BLONDE right? love south park this season though is not off to a good start comnpared to the past few seasons... this episode was good until they showed actors playing the roles of the guys.... the actors did not do the characters justice except for STAN but he didnt have his hat so W.T.F MATE? i dont mean to be a negative nancy because i love south park quote it all day and am even wearing southpark boxers right now but cmon guys maybe i just got assburgers maybe not but what ever still love the show cant wait til next wednsday...
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02 am

We heard you the first time. Ranting hate speech should be vetoed on forums like this.
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
John_117

Re: WHAT THE HELL IM UPSET

Postby John_117 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:03 am

dexboygeenie wrote:SO KENNY IS ALL OF A SUDDEN A BRUNETTE? I THINK NOT...... PRETTY SURE that, THAT POOR kid emphasis on POOR is a BLONDE a BLONDEY BLONDE BLONDE right? love south park this season though is not off to a good start comnpared to the past few seasons... this episode was good until they showed actors playing the roles of the guys.... the actors did not do the characters justice except for STAN but he didnt have his hat so W.T.F MATE? i dont mean to be a negative nancy because i love south park quote it all day and am even wearing southpark boxers right now but cmon guys maybe i just got assburgers maybe not but what ever still love the show cant wait til next wednsday...

So the Kyle actor isn't a redhead and the Stan actor doesn't have black hair. Chill.
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:04 am

1ndiekid wrote:
raidpirate52 wrote:If anyone has never gone zip lining...don't let this episode make you say "no"...it's not boring or anywhere near obnoxious groups like in this episode. The only thing they do in real life is ask you to say "Zipline" as a form to say "Ready" to make sure spotters are ready. Just seemed like a dumb thing to bash.

I'm also changing my score. From a 6/10 to a 2/10. When I was thinking "6" it was before they went back to that STUPID joke from the last episode. Yes, it was stupid enough to lose itself 4 whole points.

dude... the jacking it in san diego joke is a true story. that actually happened

I know it happened in real life, that doesn't make it funny. It was retarded both times. Seeing people actually finding it funny makes me want to go out and punch people in the face. I swear if they reference it again, I will never watch a new South Park again.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:07 am

raidpirate52 wrote:
1ndiekid wrote:
raidpirate52 wrote:If anyone has never gone zip lining...don't let this episode make you say "no"...it's not boring or anywhere near obnoxious groups like in this episode. The only thing they do in real life is ask you to say "Zipline" as a form to say "Ready" to make sure spotters are ready. Just seemed like a dumb thing to bash.

I'm also changing my score. From a 6/10 to a 2/10. When I was thinking "6" it was before they went back to that STUPID joke from the last episode. Yes, it was stupid enough to lose itself 4 whole points.

dude... the jacking it in san diego joke is a true story. that actually happened

I know it happened in real life, that doesn't make it funny. It was retarded both times. Seeing people actually finding it funny makes me want to go out and punch people in the face. I swear if they reference it again, I will never watch a new South Park again.

i really think you should just let other people have their own say. If you dont like their opinion, that's fine but please dont hate them for it.
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Starnz

Postby Starnz » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:09 am

raidpirate52 wrote:
1ndiekid wrote:

Hahaha SP has spoofed so many dumb, random moments in modern culture. Why do you have such a beef over this one???
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 am

WHAT!? last time i checked, democracy allows free speech.

What does my post have anything about free speech?

Starnz: Final straw.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:11 am

raidpirate52 wrote:
WHAT!? last time i checked, democracy allows free speech.

What does my post have anything about free speech?

i misread please reread post (self epic fail)
raidpirate52

Postby raidpirate52 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:16 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:
i misread please reread post (self epic fail)

I don't yell at anyone specifically, but it can just get annoying.
invaderzimfan#1

Postby invaderzimfan#1 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:38 am

dude this episode was hella funny! though i didn't really like the ending with those actors it kind of ruined the episode for me :/ and i was really hoping stan would get hurt :( even though i love him..but anyways awesome episode! i cant wait for the last one! hats off to ya matt and trey you did a awesome job! :)
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
John_117

Postby John_117 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:15 am

invaderzimfan#1 wrote:i was really hoping stan would get hurt :(

Kenny gave Stan Herpes...
dempsy44

Postby dempsy44 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:20 am

todaly fukin stupid dude lol
forbidden_moose

Postby forbidden_moose » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:39 am

Every once in a while South Park does an episode so different from the regular format that it confuses but captivates me. These episodes can be really good (Woodland Critter Christmas, Asspen) okay (Pip, Lice Capades) or terrible (Million Little Fibers) This was one of those episodes, I always like it when they present an episode as being from another fictional TV show (Butter's Very Own Episode, T&P NWMA) and I liked a lot of the parody and jokes about people in tour groups. I thought some of the jokes were really stupid, but I loved the live action dramatic reconstruction. That was really creative, unusual and funny.
RichardV1150

Postby RichardV1150 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:46 am

I guess if you can take anything away from this episode, it's this, South Park fans don't seem to like change. Or maybe it's the lack thereof. I guess this is one of those 50/50 episodes, you'll find them in shows every now and then. You have half the audience that likes the episode and the other half completely hates the episode. I can't make the episode do to you what it did for me, you guys have your opinion and that's that! I thought the episode was boring, but the ending made up for it, with the live action. Apparently not everyone gets that joke, eh. Being boring was the joke I guess. Well, whatever, hopefully next week's episode will be more like last week's.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”