*1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Discussi

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc

Postby Big-Will » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:41 am

99 i fail wrote:[F-bombs by the ton]

And if I get a ban, I don't give a f***. I'll just make '99 i fail 2' and start from there. And if anyone says to calm me down, I don't care either.

Whoa calm down now. I can ban you by username and by IP, and I'll know when you try to get around a ban, so chill.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
LegendofJosh

Postby LegendofJosh » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 am

Big-Will wrote:
99 i fail wrote:[F-bombs by the ton]

And if I get a ban, I don't give a f***. I'll just make '99 i fail 2' and start from there. And if anyone says to calm me down, I don't care either.

Whoa calm down now. I can ban you by username and by IP, and I'll know when you try to get around a ban, so chill.

LOL, I'm sure he's telling the truth. IP bans are serious business.
blindguy

Postby blindguy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 am

Hold up everybody, no reason for y'all to kill each other now. Remember, it's only a cartoon show. I concede that it is a very good cartoon show, but nevertheless it is nothing to get upset over. Remember also, that becoming upset and attacking each other over such a trivial thing makes the whole lot of us to look like a pack of misanthropic ninnyhammers. We need no martinets here.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:59 am

LegendofJosh wrote:
yamilynn wrote:You guys stop arguing already. Arguments and unnecessary rants won't get you anywhere. :)

I agree with you 100% ... I was making comments about the show/SP/episode ONLY. It seems I was attacked and comments were made about me, instead of them actually commenting about South Park.

I just want to talk about the show. I don't want to get personal with other posters. That's not what I'm here for.

(can someone tell me why my own personal avatar is not showing up?)

thank you for agreeing, i was starting to think my negotiations/exclamations were not being read. Frankly-yes, Ever since the episode "Butterballs" a hell of a lot of people have become people filled with immense hate, vulgar anger and an unquenching desire to disembowel and destroy others until they are a pulp or less.

it feels like ww3 in here!
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Tue May 29, 2012 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
blindguy

Postby blindguy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:09 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:
LegendofJosh wrote:
yamilynn wrote:You guys stop arguing already. Arguments and unnecessary rants won't get you anywhere. :)

I agree with you 100% ... I was making comments about the show/SP/episode ONLY. It seems I was attacked and comments were made about me, instead of them actually commenting about South Park.

I just want to talk about the show. I don't want to get personal with other posters. That's not what I'm here for.

(can someone tell me why my own personal avatar is not showing up?)

thank you for agreeing, i wast starting to think my negotiations/exclamations were not being read. Frankly-yes, Ever since the episode "Butterballs" a hell of a lot of people have become people filled with immense hate, vulgar anger and an unquenching desire to disembowel and destroy others until they are a pulp or less. Is it just me or has nearly everyone HAS STARTED RIPPING EVERYONE APART!

it feels like ww3 in here!

This is not necessarily true, arguments and debates are an important part of any healthy community. Rage rants and petty personal attacks are not. They could even be considered detrimental to society. Also effective communication requires little elaboration, so keep it pithy and try not to bloviate too long. A little is ok.
LegendofJosh

Postby LegendofJosh » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 am

The following until _______________ posted by 99 fail.

See, the second paragraph of the second example post is what makes people seem troller-like. Not all of them are trolls, but most of them are.

All the name's you called my in your lame as s*** coutnerpost:
•short-sighted
•narrow-minded
•gun-jumping
•trigger-pulling
•Captain Jackass

If you F***ING DARE CALL ME NAMES, YOU WILL GET A POST AS LONG AS THIS ONE, AND THAT INCLUDED EVERYTHING WITHIN THE TEXT FIELD, INCLUDING YOUR INITIAL QUOTES, WHAT I SAY, AND ALL YOUR OTHER QUOTES, MADE OF UNCESORED CUSS WORDS. And bother me after that, I'll drop THE R-BOMB and C-BOMB on you. And once you include those, things get serious. And that goes to ANYONE HERE.

I am not f***ing hypocritical, and I let people post their own opnions. Maybe I don't like them, doesn't mean I won't let them express their opinions.

I SPARED YOU BY THE SKIN OF YOUR TEETH. AND IF YOU F***ING BOTHER ME AGAIN, YOU'RE GETTING THE CONSEQUENSES I SAID ABOVE. I WON'T CHICKEN OUT.

______

LOL

Just one more quick thing man. You make some comment of "I spared you by the skin of your teeth" and "I will do this" or "I will do that" ... basically making e-thug threats on the internet.

Dude, do you really think you're getting under that "skin" you save me from by as you so-called claim?

You're saying things like "it will cost you dearly" ... man, do you realize the things you're saying. Do you realize the things you're claiming? YOU'RE SAYING ALL THESE THINGS IN ALL-CAPS!

So let's conclude:

You're mad.

You think you're capable of being a dangerous man (LOL, or in this case, poster, but I guess in your mind some internet character where what YOU say goes, or else!).

J F'n Christ man... will you please, STFU.

Like I said in my post above, I'm sure you're cool man. However, when you post stupid things such as the one I quoted from you, you're obviously going off the deep end.

Let's all just discuss South Park, please. I'm not in the mood to read posts like these ALL CAPS ones where claims are being made like SOMEONE WILL DEARLY PAY!!! Like YOU ASKED FOR IT! ... "OR ELSE!" ... I mean the posts like those read like we're watching or reading some X-Men comic.

I don't know whether or LOL or honestly feel concerned for the poster's mental state of mind.
Last edited by LegendofJosh on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:13 am

LegendofJosh. Stop talking or replying to them! Everyone retaliating to the trolls. Stop RESPONDING!
LegendofJosh

Postby LegendofJosh » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:16 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:Legendofjosh. Stop talking or replying to them!

You're probably right... but I just feel like I'm being attacked and I never asked for it.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:18 am

i sound like a cheesy person when i say this but

IGNORE THE DAMN TROLLS!
LegendofJosh

Postby LegendofJosh » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:28 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:i sound like a cheesy person when i say this but

IGNORE THE DAMN TROLLS!

I still can't get my avatar to show... I did the directions that 99 i fail instructed me to do... but still the "noob" avatar ... do I have to wait awhile before my own personal one will post?
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 am

LegendofJosh wrote:

IGNORE THE DAMN TROLLS!

I still can't get my avatar to show... I did the directions that 99 i fail instructed me to do... but still the "noob" avatar ... do I have to wait awhile before my own personal one will post?

We can see it fine but if you cant, would wait a few more minutes. or close this window in its entirety and re open it.
LegendofJosh

Postby LegendofJosh » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:
LegendofJosh wrote:

IGNORE THE DAMN TROLLS!

We can see it fine but if you cant, would wait a few more minutes. or close this window in its entirety and re open it.

What does my avatar look like on your end? What color is my hair? It's still showing the "noob" one to me.

Can I ask you a personal ? ugly bob ... you seem really awesome and very non-judgmental ... those guys who made those comments and posts towards me after noticing I was a VERY NEW poster or the *new guy* ... did they make those posts sincerely as they would any other poster, even long-time regular posters, or did they make those comments to me partly b/c I was new?

You seem like a regular but with an unbiased view on everyone here, so I respect where you're coming from. I want to get along with everyone, I just want to have a better understanding of where they're coming from.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 am

Dude. i am still fresh meat.

You have purple hair, shirt and brown jacket.
Regardless of your newbie status i am sure you would have been ripped on. Your not being ripped for being new, your getting ripped because you have an opinion and the trolls dont like that opinion.
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
LegendofJosh

Postby LegendofJosh » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:04 am

Hey HJR ... from judging what you just posted ... making a comment about how this episode was bad, even the wort ever, you should be expecting a comment and post reply from Brendle (or whatever that shallow-minded, short-sighted, wants-to-claim-others-are-terrible-writers-thinking-they're-Matt-&-Trey's-own-personal-favorite-poster) comment from Brendle that is bashing you for not explaining why it's the worst ever! You ever be ready to back up your claims, or else!

Speaking of "or else" better watch out for 99. They're known to drop the threat bombs followed with "or else" ... I mean, I don't know about you, but I have already pissed my pants twice. I'm thinking about sending site feedback and asking them to PayPal me some cash so I can buy some new underwear.

You also think it's the worst ever. YOU MUST BE A TROLL!

Here comes your post diss from Brendle.

*crickets*

Exactly ... I was just the *new guy* and I had to pay my dues I suppose.

(Legend of Josh rolls his eyes)

I'm sorry guys, I just hate being personally held to the double-standard and being called out pretty much b/c I'm new.

I realize this is beginning to sound like a broken record in this thread, but maybe and hopefully it'll be purposeful and going forward it'll have posters think twice before they start pointing fingers in directions where they shouldn't be pointed.
Last edited by LegendofJosh on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
LegendofJosh

Postby LegendofJosh » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:06 am

(ugly)Bob wrote:You have purple hair, shirt and brown jacket.
Regardless of your newbie status i am sure you would have been ripped on. Your not being ripped for being new, your getting ripped because you have an opinion and the trolls dont like that opinion.

So you're saying the other guys who are flamming me are *trolls* ... and I'm not?

(I already knew I wasn't a troll, but had no idea they were?)

OK, I'm confused and to a degree, mind has been blown.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”