*1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

mo303564

Re: *1607: Cartman Finds Love* Post-Air Discussion

Postby mo303564 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Welcome back!! :D :D 8)

one of the BEST episodes. I was right that there was no middle ground, and my point was proven. South Park delivered in this one!!

Very happy for Token and oh boy, I forgot her name already :cry: (EDIT: Nichole...notice the odd language)

Anyways, Cartman is back to being his cynical racist self. The whole Kyle playing for the "same team" thing :lol: :lol: Just classic.

I also liked Cupid "me" Cartman....sooo cute. He and the big fatass would make a great couple....or maybe one day he will see beyond the horrible breath monster and marry her!! :wink:

This one gets the big ol 11/10!! :o :mrgreen: Just hilarious! Loved the "I swear" song too.... :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls

Postby Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Nichole...nickel...A nickel is a coin...

A token usually refers to a coin, when not talking about token minorities...

Intentional?
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 pm

It's totally a racial steryotype :wink:

I found absolutely nothing wrong with this episode.

I loved Token talking to Kyle after the breakup and then Token tells Kyle "I'm not that way" or something like that OMG. Awesome!! Cartman did it again :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh:

I mean Garrisson was back, the girls were back, At least it seemed more normal....given the Craziness of Cartman and the hatrid Kyle has for him... :twisted: The love triangle in the Jumbotron part...hilarious!! :lol:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
djongpoy

Postby djongpoy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 pm

OH MAN I JUST LOVE EPISODES WHERE CARTMAN SUCCEEDS IN HIS PLOT. I MEAN I HAVE BEEN A CARTMAN FAN EVER SINCE "SCOTT TENORMAN MUST DIE"

M&T YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING GENIUSES!

But you know I hope they tie up the loose ends in the series like what happened to scott tenorman or the origin of kenny's power of immortality? So many unanswered questions
John_117

Postby John_117 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:46 pm

I don't know why people have such a problem with this episode. I thought it was pretty good, not as good as Faith Hilling or Butterballs, but pretty good. The ending was fantastic, unlike how others see it. It was just funny to see Cartman "rip" on Kyle, then everyone goes for the bat-mobile.

7/10. Overall, 16A was better than 15B.
Felixa

Postby Felixa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:53 pm

djongpoy wrote:origin of kenny's power of immortality? So many unanswered questions

I thought they already answered that at the end of the Coon trilogy.
maxbjr

Postby maxbjr » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Felixa wrote:
djongpoy wrote:origin of kenny's power of immortality? So many unanswered questions

I thought they already answered that at the end of the Coon trilogy.

It was answered, Kenny's parents getting drunk and going to that dark mass/ Chutlu ceramony. Some people may not have seen that episode yet.
99 i fail

Postby 99 i fail » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:54 pm

^Just to add to that, the whole end of "Coon vs. Coon&Friends" was actually answering Mint Berry Crunch's origins. Kenny's are still unanswered, besides the fact that in "Mysterion Rises", it's proven that Kenny's parents joining the Cult of Cthulhu has something to do with it. But talk about that on another thread. Not here.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
relauby

Postby relauby » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Even though I know it will probably be forgotten by the next run, I would like to more about everybody thinking that Kyle is gay, specifically Stan since they spend so much time together.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:03 am

I decided to "dew the math" and figured out how many lines each of the girls (except Nichole) got in the episode. Here were my tallies:
Wendy: 2
Bebe: 7
Red: 4
Lola: 4
Jenny: 4
So in total, the five recurring girls racked up 21 lines between each other.
MrMcKenzie

Postby MrMcKenzie » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 am

Seriously. That was, in my opinion, the worst episode ever. Period. It felt more like '7th Heaven' than South Park. It didn't seem as if they were even trying to be funny. I'm not sure if I will watch the second half of this season at all, if it's going in that direction. An f*ing preachy soap opera.
AnneM

Postby AnneM » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:53 am

OMG! I loved this episode!
I missed the girls! Cartman is a f*cking racist and Kyle had a crush with the new girl, plus all the students thinks he is gay... It's just hilarious!.
I laughed a lot! Really! Now, I think this is my favorite episode of the season 16, with Buttersballs.
Good way to end a season
Mongo Mitro

Postby Mongo Mitro » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:46 am

I Love South Park a lot, ever since i was 9 i watched it with my siblings, more likely because of the unbelieveable things they end up doing that in the world no one would such as Randi taking the biggest crap, i like the new episodes also, all of the 16th season, but its kinda turning love-dovey.... :(
Imy

Postby Imy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:05 am

Whoa people, everyone's opinion is valid, it's just that some suck ass.

This, to me, had that classic South Park feel - something that's been missing for quite a few episodes. On another viewing, I picked up even more jokes and amusing details and the Pepsi Centre scene was still as hilarious as before.

Honestly, what more could you ask for? Some people are never happy... :(
his name is jard... jared lost weght etn subwy... nwsallone... he liks philidelphia crem ches... :(
SajiNoKami

Postby SajiNoKami » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:12 am

There are some people talking about being disappointed that Kyle did not get revenge. In the past anytime Kyle needs to get revenge on Eric, he usually has to stoop to Eric's level to do it and the few episodes i remember Kyle going there, becoming more like Eric, always ended badly for Kyle. Usually the result helps or makes Eric happy, in other cases, it put Kyle's world in danger. He will have to plan very carefully in a future episode for revenge, which would make him even more like Eric or he needs to just get over it and move on, which would make him less like Eric.
http://sajinokami.com/

formally sage_emerald

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”