*1802: Gluten Free Ebola* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ToonFan1994

Re: *1802: Gluten Free Ebola* Post-Air Discussion

Postby ToonFan1994 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:49 pm

I think this was a fairly good episode.

Not a whole lot to take about, other than Stan's breakup with Wendy. I sorta saw this coming to be honest, since they have barely interacted with each other for some time now.

Always fun to see Mr. Mackey as usual.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:36 am

I don't think that breakup continued. The end part "Do you want to dance" seemed as vague as when they went back together at the end of The List. Nothing official yet obvious.

I honestly hate seeing Stan with Wendy. All she ever seems to do is complain at him about something. I think Cartman and Wendy are betterfor each other even though they argue over things they're both the "bitchy" side of each group (Girls, Guys, etc) Not to mention she may as well have cheated on Stan with him during Chef Goes Nanners and then again with Token. She even had high regards for Token in Season 16 when Nicole came around. Stan seems like he's in a trap with her.

Whatever, it's not my choice. I'm not the writers or the creators so it really isn't my business. I just tend to care about these characters' well being more than I should so I tend to be effected by this type of thing as well.
Stan and Kyle :)
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:52 am

agent-FSS wrote:Do you think that Pabst makes bad beer? Only because you did not taste the Russian beer. Believe in the word, dude, if you drank it, at you fly away not only a dick, but also the head. :lol:

I never drank Russian beers. I did, however, drink Ukranian L'vivs'ke, and yeah, it was bad, but drinkable.
I want to try PBR just to see is it really that bad.

kfgg wrote:I honestly hate seeing Stan with Wendy. All she ever seems to do is complain at him about something. I think Cartman and Wendy are betterfor each other even though they argue over things they're both the "bitchy" side of each group

Now that you mentioned it, she really is quite a b*tch. Also she and Cartman together would be hilarious.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:57 am

It was a good episode. Maybe an 8/10.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Zuli

Postby Zuli » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:54 am

omg, i loved this episode!!
it's been such a long time, since they last had something like this.
*is so happy*
the boys with their mutual relationships,
and the events were mostly centered in South Park!!
the only thing missing was Kenny dying, but we don't wanna see that in every episode, so i'll be waiting for it to happen later this season.
i loved that it continued straight from the previous episode,
and explained what had happened prior to the previous episode.
Butters burned down the school gymnasium, pure gold XD
i dunno, it just felt very much like the SP-episodes i used to love before, felt like.
there was heart in this. :-D
Top 5
1. Major Boobage
2. Tonsil Trouble
3. Imaginationland
4. Woodland Critter Christmas
5. 1%

Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Season: 4
Milo Vonnegut 3

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:05 am

kfgg wrote:I don't think that breakup continued. The end part "Do you want to dance" seemed as vague as when they went back together at the end of The List. Nothing official yet obvious.

It's probably just the writing/acting.

kfgg wrote:I honestly hate seeing Stan with Wendy. All she ever seems to do is complain at him about something.

The only times where Wendy virtually shows any real arguments toward Stan are in "You Have 0 Friends", "Bass to Mouth", and "Gluten Free Ebola". (just 3 episode) And the rest is just like the typical scenario where the wife complains about her day at work, and the husband turns his brain off.

But I'm sure Stan sometimes feels like Clint Eastwood in "The Man With No Name" trilogy, without a partner in crime.

kfgg wrote:I think Cartman and Wendy are betterfor each other even though they argue over things they're both the "bitchy" side of each group (Girls, Guys, etc)

Cartman + Wendy? That's a slippery slope filled with more dangers than the pre-credits sequence in Raiders of the Lost Ark. It's a recipe for a storm. Because like Bonnie and Clyde, their lifestyle will be their undoing.

Still, Chef Goes Nanners was a long ass time ago. It's rather irrelevant.

And even then, we all know she ain't about that team. Didn't you see the new clip? She's *snaps fingers* out! haha :lol: :D Image

kfgg wrote:Not to mention she may as well have cheated on Stan with him during Chef Goes Nanners and then again with Token. She even had high regards for Token in Season 16 when Nicole came around. Stan seems like he's in a trap with her.

Stan's not in any trap, he's just accepting of the burden that comes with life. I think Stan's reasoning is 'if listening to my girlfriend talk about her stupid fucking problems means getting laid, it's worth it.' (or in this case, kisses)

Oh by the way, THIS is what a trap looks like:
http://youtu.be/E3WlOWMP9KA

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”