*1803: The Cissy* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*1803: The Cissy* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:41 am

SOUTH PARK
TITLE: THE CISSY
Episode #1803 Air date: October 8, 2014

Randy is harboring a giant secret and the pressure is getting to him. Meanwhile, Cartman calls Stan a cissy.
nwt000

Re: *1803: The Cissy* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:17 am

So this must be the episode where Cartman starts identifying as a girl for lord knows what reasons, probably not because he really wants to be a chick. So is Wendy going to identify as a guy to get even with him or is she really interested in being a guy now? Also, what secret might Randy be holding on to? Already more interested in this episode that either of the first two from the season. I really can't wait for Wednesday now, this should be a good one! When will we be able to see the preview clip?
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:58 am

Hmm, based on the images Wendy possibly is seen a tomboy, thus Stan gets heat from it? But as I don't like Stan/Wendy I hope it's not that. Or at least not what it looks like. It would be much more fun if Stan's seen actually doing something 'girly' or is emotional/sensitive/ afraid about something like he was in the earlier seasons. I would love that a lot more. I still won't let go of the notion Stan still hates snakes and hospitals lol.

Why is the episode called 'Cissy' yet Stan's called 'sissy'? What is Randy's secret? Is he keeping it from Sharon? From his family in general?

So many questions, it's going to be real tough waiting midnight Wed!! Waaaa.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:06 am

Stanluv25 wrote:Hmm, based on the images Wendy possibly is seen a tomboy, thus Stan gets heat from it? But as I don't like Stan/Wendy I hope it's not that. Or at least not what it looks like. It would be much more fun if Stan's seen actually doing something 'girly' or is emotional/sensitive/ afraid about something like he was in the earlier seasons. I would love that a lot more. I still won't let go of the notion Stan still hates snakes and hospitals lol.

Why is the episode called 'Cissy' yet Stan's called 'sissy'? What is Randy's secret? Is he keeping it from Sharon? From his family in general?

So many questions, it's going to be real tough waiting midnight Wed!! Waaaa.

I think Cartman starts acting like a chick first. I think Wendy's either trying to get even with Cartman and whatever he might be planning or she may actually want to become a guy. I expect and hope for the former.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:10 am

Yep, this is the one where Cartman explores his feminine side. :D And Wendy might be switching teams. And Cartman the Cissy.

Another breast cancer episode?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JerWu17

Postby JerWu17 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:28 am

Cartman's feminine side is nothing new in SP though (see his cross-dressing antics in OBL Has Farty Pants, Freak Strike, AWESOM-O, maybe one or two others I missed). Sure he may had other motives for his actions in these instances but the sizable number of examples suggest that gender identity issues may be included among his myriad of emotional problems.

Regardless, Wendy's got more "balls" than the Fatass can ever hope to have.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:40 am

Cartman has always been a sissy. It will be interesting to know why he suddenly begins to calls Stan a "cissy". I think Wendy is likely to be similar to the guy to support Stan or to prove something Cartman.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:22 pm

No way this is awesome. I was going to pitch like the same idea this Wednesday. I had read yet another article about transgender kids and what sports team they should be on and also what bathrooms and showers they should use. Like should a transgender girl be allowed to shower with your 14 year old girl? Anyways this one is going to be great. I have wanted a kid like this. I hope it is transgender and not just feminine or role switching. Why is Wendy doing this? All Cartman did was wear a ribbon in his hair. Wendy looks like a dude. What benefits are there for dressing up like the opposite sex? Also cissy could be Cissy Houston. So Randy has a big secret. I bet he was a sissy when he was younger or bullied one to death. Makes me think of finger bang and how Randy also had done a boy band. If it is not transgender then what do the kids have to gain from being a sissy? I mean we all know Cartman is faking it and Wendy is just doing to because Cartman must have made her feel bad and see wants to get back at him. Perhaps being a sissy gets you extra privileges like when Cartman faked tourette's syndrome. I find it hard to believe Cartman is doing this to use the girls bathroom. Maybe Cartman will become a cheer leader?
What seems to be the officer problem?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Not sure if anybody saw the pre season promo. It ran on Comedy Central before the season premiered.

It showed a clip (from what I can tell) this exact episode in the making. Cartman was in the girls bathroom, sitting on the toilet, taking a sh*t. Telling Wendy and the other girls "I'm a dumb chick like you."

For whatever reason, I think this might revolve around Cartman wanting to use the girls bathroom for whatever reason. Easy way around that would be to say he's transgender or identifies as a girl, since a lot of that has been in the news lately.

The term "Cissy" is a term used by transgender individuals toward non-transgender individuals. Usually if they don't believe you to be whatever sex you're identifying as or something else. Look it up. In Stan's case, he probably went ahead and said "You know you're not transgender Cartman" and Cartman responded and called him a "Cissy" (This is all speculation here obviously)

Wendy, who obviously has a love/hate relationship with Cartman is probably doing the same thing to prove a point. That is IF that is Wendy in the preview picture there. Could be Stan but I'm probably wrong.

The Randy side of things is completely unknown however.

I guess we'll find out, but I hope this goes well. Last week was kinda painful.
Stan and Kyle :)
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:23 pm

maybe Randy's secret is, is that HE was the one who burnt down the school and he framed butters..maybe a false flag type of joke?
Milo Vonnegut 3

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:23 pm

After just reading everybody's posts, I have a good feeling about this. :D

That Wendy pic is interesting. Is she becoming a tomboy, or does she want to be a dude. Or maybe I'm overthinking this. Maybe Wendy and Cartman realized it and now they're

Milo Vonnegut 3

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:24 pm

joshferrell wrote:maybe Randy's secret is, is that HE was the one who burnt down the school and he framed butters..maybe a false flag type of joke?

Or maybe he's gay. :lol:
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:41 pm

Milo Vonnegut 3 wrote:
joshferrell wrote:maybe Randy's secret is, is that HE was the one who burnt down the school and he framed butters..maybe a false flag type of joke?

that would be very funny if he meant "Gay" to be the old fashion term for "Happy" lol.... "I just woke up this morning and realized that I am gay and that life is good." then the misunderstandings start happening..like "Three's Company"
Milo Vonnegut 3

Postby Milo Vonnegut 3 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:43 pm

joshferrell wrote:
Milo Vonnegut 3 wrote:

that would be very funny if he meant "Gay" to be the old fashion term for "Happy" lol.... "I just woke up this morning and realized that I am gay and that life is good." then the misunderstandings start happening..like "Three's Company"

You think?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”