*1803: The Cissy* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Female345

Re: *1803: The Cissy* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Female345 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:13 am

kfgg wrote:Not sure if anybody saw the pre season promo. It ran on Comedy Central before the season premiered.

It showed a clip (from what I can tell) this exact episode in the making. Cartman was in the girls bathroom, sitting on the toilet, taking a sh*t. Telling Wendy and the other girls "I'm a dumb chick like you."

For whatever reason, I think this might revolve around Cartman wanting to use the girls bathroom for whatever reason. Easy way around that would be to say he's transgender or identifies as a girl, since a lot of that has been in the news lately.

The term "Cissy" is a term used by transgender individuals toward non-transgender individuals. Usually if they don't believe you to be whatever sex you're identifying as or something else. Look it up. In Stan's case, he probably went ahead and said "You know you're not transgender Cartman" and Cartman responded and called him a "Cissy" (This is all speculation here obviously)

Wendy, who obviously has a love/hate relationship with Cartman is probably doing the same thing to prove a point. That is IF that is Wendy in the preview picture there. Could be Stan but I'm probably wrong.

The Randy side of things is completely unknown however.

I guess we'll find out, but I hope this goes well. Last week was kinda painful.

I do remember seeing the promo for it and figured it would have been the season opener instead of Go Fund Yourself. It sounds like it will be a promising episoe.
Stablerfan504

Postby Stablerfan504 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:41 am

I think Wendy is going to stay with her boyfriend by the end of the episode. I think this is just a phase.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:00 am

I'm having a hard time understanding what Cartman says in the preview clip. 'You have to curb your girl/dog? Put a leash on her? Wendy is going around saying Stan's gay?' Since I believe one is indeed born gay or straight, and don't find out till a preteen or so, I find it hard to believe Wendy is actually gay. Perhaps she is trying to stand up to something. I hope it isn't Cartman vs. Wendy thing as I don't think theirs is a love/hate relationship. Again, they had feelings for one another in one episode. Years ago. Since then it's pretty clear they are enemies in a way. Hope Cartman's part isn't too big and is there to rip on Stan. There's a lot that seems could be going on and fatass pretending to be a transgender doesn't seem to fit. I hope.

In general, maybe Stan breaks up with Wendy once and for all Wed. tee hee.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Arianabfff

Postby Arianabfff » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:00 am

Does anybody have any idea why Cartman is trying to act like a girl? The weird thing about it is that it's just a bow. A bow! After all the other times Cartman's dressed up like a girl, HERE he is wearing nothing but a bow. Ok then.

Anyway, I have a feeling this'll turn out to be another one of those Wendy v.s. Cartman episodes. Which doesn't really amuse me that much because, while like both characters, their episodes together tend to be very predictable. I hope they change the formula for this one a bit.

Seems promising. Can't wait.
Arianabfff

Postby Arianabfff » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:01 am

Seems good.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:12 am

I don't think any extremes will happen here but it's still torture waiting til Wednesday and seeing.

That said, I hope it turns out well. It could be the best or worst of the season. We never know.
Stan and Kyle :)
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:25 am

By the way, just need to clear my mind and let this out: I hope I don't seem like a whiner or an ungreatful complainer in these threads. I'm just very passionate about this show and certain things in regards to it and sometimes that shows moreso at certain points.

Please don't think I'm some jackass. I'm really not.
Stan and Kyle :)
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:59 pm

kfgg wrote:By the way, just need to clear my mind and let this out: I hope I don't seem like a whiner or an ungreatful complainer in these threads. I'm just very passionate about this show and certain things in regards to it and sometimes that shows moreso at certain points.

Please don't think I'm some jackass. I'm really not.

Relax, dude. Your posts, it seems to me, very sensible. Everyone should have his own point of view. This is normal.
joshferrell

Postby joshferrell » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:21 pm

I just thought of something.. what if Cartman is an hermaphrodite like his mother and that's why he's using the girls bathroom... seems out in left field but it's just something I wanted to throw out there...
seibert999

Postby seibert999 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:49 pm

In semi related news, what do you think of what tumblr is doing with this episode, calling it trans-phobic and offensive. personally most of us know that the show is MEANT to be offensive and has tackled topic like this before, yet these people are going f*cking CRAZY OVER THIS sh*t! :evil:
welcome to the insanity
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:32 pm

seibert999 wrote:In semi related news, what do you think of what tumblr is doing with this episode, calling it trans-phobic and offensive. personally most of us know that the show is MEANT to be offensive and has tackled topic like this before, yet these people are going f*cking CRAZY OVER THIS sh*t! :evil:

f*ck 'em. Putting the cart before the horse is not helping them at all. "Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina" and Mrs. Garrison's story arc is as transphobic as the show has gotten.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
AlexTri89

Postby AlexTri89 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:43 pm

[quote="seibert999"]In semi related news, what do you think of what tumblr is doing with this episode, calling it trans-phobic and offensive. personally most of us know that the show is MEANT to be offensive and has tackled topic like this before, yet these people are going f*cking CRAZY OVER THIS sh*t! :evil:[/

Thank you! This is exactly why I haven't searched the South Park tag on Tumblr for the past day and a half. The episode hasn't even aired yet, and people are already ripping it to pieces and jumping to conclusions
seibert999

Postby seibert999 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:24 pm

AlexTri89 wrote:[quote="seibert999"In semi related news, what do you think of what tumblr is doing with this episode, calling it trans-phobic and offensive. personally most of us know that the show is MEANT to be offensive and has tackled topic like this before, yet these people are going f*cking CRAZY OVER THIS sh*t! :evil:[/

Thank you! This is exactly why I haven't searched the South Park tag on Tumblr for the past day and a half. The episode hasn't even aired yet, and people are already ripping it to pieces and jumping to conclusions
[/quote]
1. failed with the quote
2. i checked the tag, even though i never go to tumblr any other time, i have seen some positive and realistic responces, but the others are complaining and/or not that bad fan art. hopefully they get to there senses and realize its JUST A JOKE
welcome to the insanity
LiamBruh

Postby LiamBruh » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:27 pm

This may belong under post air discussion, but I see a lot of ppl asking why butters burnt down the school and seeing if it is explained in next episode. Well I have seen the episode twice and saw there was writing on the gym wall say goodbye suckers, so he burnt the gym because he thought they would be rich and never have to come back again. I think they may be trying to kill butters off for this season by making it appear as if he is under suspension, I really hope not because I like butters. On topic: Doesn't it go against Wendy's character to be a dike? Since she is a super feminist, is it all an act?
seibert999

Postby seibert999 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:55 pm

LiamBruh wrote: Doesn't it go against Wendy's character to be a dike? Since she is a super feminist, is it all an act?

I am pretty sure super feminists can be lesbian, the transgender idea is kinda off that idea but lesbianism, not really
welcome to the insanity

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”