*1803: The Cissy* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

joshferrell

Re: *1803: The Cissy* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby joshferrell » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:52 pm

well a three's company type misunderstanding would be funny...lol... some one hears him say it while standing at the door and misunderstands what "Gay" he means..also I have a feeling that the Butters story will continue in some form and fashion..maybe we'll find out the whole school burning things at the end of the season, maybe they'll build it up with clues..
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Um... okay.

Ive stopped trying to speculate on the events or direction of upcoming episodes, because I'm usually 90% wrong.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:21 pm

Now if only they would post a preview clip or two. I think the Hulu thing delays it, since it's third party and they have to throw an ad on it.
Stan and Kyle :)
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:25 pm

I went to the Comedy Central press site and the caption for the second photo said that Stan was the one in the picture, not Wendy. Looks like he might be borrowing one of Wendy's berets. If that's the case, I'm thinking Stan is either trying to get back at Cartman by proving a point , perhaps in conjunction with Wendy, or taking advantage of the whole gender identification situation for himself. I'm quite intrigued by these possible new developments.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:07 pm

I had a feeling that was Stan when I first saw the picture. Strange.
Stan and Kyle :)
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:32 pm

kfgg wrote:Cartman was in the girls bathroom, sitting on the toilet, taking a sh*t. Telling Wendy and the other girls "I'm a dumb chick like you."

If so, that's almost the exact same joke they did with Garrison after his sex change. :/

This may look like Stan, but it's Wendy. Way more likely than it being Stan wearing the exact same beret as her.

Especially if Fatass is going to fake being transgender. And he will be faking it. That much I'm certain of.
Cartman is only ever serious about food, getting money and hating people for no reason. Everything else he's ever done is a means to one of those ends. Faking trans is probably a way to at least two of those.
This episode may be Le Petite Tourette meets Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina. That's my expectation. Randy's likely B story could go in any direction from this central idea of transgender, so that might be fun.

You read it! You can't unread it!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:47 pm

I had no idea that a Cissy was a transgender. I am sad that it may be Stan and not Wendy. I thought Wendy being trans was funny as hell. I wonder what their new names will be? I am thinking Cartman will either go by Cartman or Erica and Stan may go by Stacy and Wendy as William. What about how if Cartman got married that he would have a new last name for people to call him. I can’t wait for the video clip. Still what can Randy be hiding and why are people being transgender? All I can come up with is seeing chicks nude. I didn’t think Carman was at an age where he cared though. I have to see the clip of Cartman taking a sh*t in the girls bathroom. Most transgender kids are home schooled. Maybe Cartman is doing it to be cool and hangout with the girls during gym class? What about them taking hormone drugs and growing titties and things like that? Stan already did it once I guess he wants them again? So I would see a joke be created which people would start saying they are transgender to get to shower with the opposite sex and then say that they are gay and don’t want gender surgery. So it would basically be a free pass to get to shower with the opposite sex and still after all the explaining be straight. So it would be like liking girls but thinking you are a girl when you were born boy and then not wanting gender reconstruction surgery. I know one of my favorite fantasy was seeing girls in the locker rooms. Still pretty drastic to go trans to get to.
What seems to be the officer problem?
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:59 pm

kfgg wrote:I think the Hulu thing delays it, since it's third party and they have to throw an ad on it.

Unrelated. Getting it to Hulu only adds like five minutes.

kfgg wrote:Now if only they would post a preview clip or two.

Speaking of which... TADA!

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/fap7bv/stans-a-giirrrrl
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Well, that clip definitely shows that it's Wendy in the second pic, not Stan.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:20 pm

JamesPup wrote:I had no idea that a Cissy was a transgender. I am sad that it may be Stan and not Wendy. I thought Wendy being trans was funny as hell. I wonder what their new names will be? I am thinking Cartman will either go by Cartman or Erica and Stan may go by Stacy and Wendy as William. What about how if Cartman got married that he would have a new last name for people to call him. I can’t wait for the video clip. Still what can Randy be hiding and why are people being transgender? All I can come up with is seeing chicks nude. I didn’t think Carman was at an age where he cared though. I have to see the clip of Cartman taking a sh*t in the girls bathroom. Most transgender kids are home schooled. Maybe Cartman is doing it to be cool and hangout with the girls during gym class? What about them taking hormone drugs and growing titties and things like that? Stan already did it once I guess he wants them again? So I would see a joke be created which people would start saying they are transgender to get to shower with the opposite sex and then say that they are gay and don’t want gender surgery. So it would basically be a free pass to get to shower with the opposite sex and still after all the explaining be straight. So it would be like liking girls but thinking you are a girl when you were born boy and then not wanting gender reconstruction surgery. I know one of my favorite fantasy was seeing girls in the locker rooms. Still pretty drastic to go trans to get to.

A cissy is what a tranny calls a regular person. Talk to a transgerder person and he or she may just call you a cissy.

nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:42 pm

So now my question is will Wendy identifying as a guy be a permanent thing or just temporary? If this is in fact a long-term deal, who will become the top cisgirl among the band of fourth grade girls? All the of possible implications this episode could have on the show as we know it are making me really anxious and curious on how the show will move on if all of these developments are in fact here to stay. Considering this is the show's 250th episode, there's a decent possibility that Cartman and Wendy, and perhaps even more people, may end up changing heavily going forward. Maybe this is a sign that things on the show could really change in a highly dramatic fashion. Perhaps Trey and Matt are thinking that that it's time to shake things up a little and are going through with what they teased in Ass Burgers about people moving on and going in different directions.
Last edited by nwt000 on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Big-Will wrote:Well, that clip definitely shows that it's Wendy in the second pic, not Stan.

It's Wendy. Press site is wrong. IT'S WRONG!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Big-Will wrote:
JamesPup wrote:I had no idea that a Cissy was a transgender. I am sad that it may be Stan and not Wendy. I thought Wendy being trans was funny as hell. I wonder what their new names will be? I am thinking Cartman will either go by Cartman or Erica and Stan may go by Stacy and Wendy as William. What about how if Cartman got married that he would have a new last name for people to call him. I can’t wait for the video clip. Still what can Randy be hiding and why are people being transgender? All I can come up with is seeing chicks nude. I didn’t think Carman was at an age where he cared though. I have to see the clip of Cartman taking a sh*t in the girls bathroom. Most transgender kids are home schooled. Maybe Cartman is doing it to be cool and hangout with the girls during gym class? What about them taking hormone drugs and growing titties and things like that? Stan already did it once I guess he wants them again? So I would see a joke be created which people would start saying they are transgender to get to shower with the opposite sex and then say that they are gay and don’t want gender surgery. So it would basically be a free pass to get to shower with the opposite sex and still after all the explaining be straight. So it would be like liking girls but thinking you are a girl when you were born boy and then not wanting gender reconstruction surgery. I know one of my favorite fantasy was seeing girls in the locker rooms. Still pretty drastic to go trans to get to.

A cissy is what a tranny calls a regular person. Talk to a transgerder person and he or she may just call you a cissy.

But when I look up Cissy it only gives me Sissy and a sissy is like a feminist male. It also says some pretty gay sh*t. Here is the link I found. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sissy_(transgender)
Last edited by JamesPup on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:38 pm

"Cissy" is a new term, and it's getting confused with sissy (which is a term for a boy who wants to be buddies with a girl, or who wants to play with the girls, like a sister)

seibert999

Postby seibert999 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:51 am

I have a feeling this is going to be an intresting one. I have a feeling that Mr/Ms Garrison will have to be there at least once, due to the fact that he had 2 sex changes (I would tell you to look it up but you cant because f*ck HULU PLUS). I also wonder how this idea of cartman being a woman will work, (S)He has done weird sh*t like this before, but if he actually did do this it would be something... kinda drastic. its hard to know if wendy is serious about this, i had a feeling she (should i be calling her a he now) was fairly fine with being her sex.. also what will happen to that club.. this will be a intresting one ladies gentlmen and people who are trans. god hope it is
welcome to the insanity

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”