*1803: The Cissy* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: *1803: The Cissy* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:06 am

Tween Wave, Chipotle... whatever the reason it is a throwback to an older episode and I love when they do that.

Seriously though.... who does that to their underwear? I certainly don't... ewww.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:34 am

So here's a link to irl Lorde singing "I Am Lorde Ya Ya Ya" that Randy sang in the episode :)

This is a two minute story from Clevver News' YouTube Channel. I liked irl Lorde's reaction to the episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LwM3hJ ... freload=10
ReeseHolmes

Postby ReeseHolmes » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:27 am

As a transgender individual, I felt pretty invested in this episode. Reminded me of my own struggles with gendered bathrooms. It made me laugh pretty hard, especially at Randy and Cartman, then nearly made me cry at the happy ending. Bastards.

Wish they did more with Wendyl.

Plus, I am totally calling every intolerant cisgender a "cissy" by the way. That has to be a thing.
OneWithoutHope

Postby OneWithoutHope » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:24 pm

This episode made me really really happy, I was so scared of this becoming some kind of transphobic garbage joke but nope, it turned out amazing! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ tbh I really hope that they'll keep Wendy as a transgendered boy throughout the series, I MEAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST GIVE US ONE TRANSGENDERED CHARACTER PLS THATS ALL I ASK FOR.
yo visit my tumblr for some sick memes ok
www.Onewithouthope.tumblr.com
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Unfortunately, she's back to normal. She only was trans to call Eric out. In last week's episode, she was back to being a girl, and the captian of the girls' volleyball team.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:27 pm

At least the huge influx those who yet "uncertain" did not happen, it makes me happy. Particularly I was struck words: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST GIVE US ONE TRANSGENDERED CHARACTER, damn it, well and in which connection here God?
Big-Will wrote:Unfortunately, she's back to normal. She only was trans to call Eric out. In last week's episode, she was back to being a girl, and the captian of the girls' volleyball team.
Excellently, everything fell into place, if would they dared to turn Wendy in guy I'd have cursed scriptwriters to the seventh generation!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:44 pm

The White House just added in a gender-neutral restroom being called the LGBT bathroom. Here is a link about it http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-h ... om-n338516

Makes me think someone saw the Cissy and wanted their own sissy bathroom. I wonder where they keep the whip? Now Michelle will have somewhere to take its craps.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Zuli

Postby Zuli » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:03 pm

isn't that Leslie during the song of Lorde that plays near the end..?

Does she know she's an ad??
Top 5
1. Major Boobage
2. Tonsil Trouble
3. Imaginationland
4. Woodland Critter Christmas
5. 1%

Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Season: 4
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sun May 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Randy being Lorde Hannah Montana-esque is so ridiculous it's hilarious. However, it would've worked better if they initially had Sia be Randy's pop-star identity since, well, obviously, Sia sung the song in this. And second, she hides her face, so no one would be able to indentify her as Randy.

Of course they probably didn't get Sia until after they had Randy dress as Lorde, but it would've worked better imo.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”