*1805: The Magic Bush* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*1805: The Magic Bush* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:28 am

SOUTH PARK
TITLE: THE MAGIC BUSH
Episode #1805 Air date: October 29, 2014

Cartman and Butters get their hands on a drone and take it for a spin around the neighborhood.
nwt000

Re: *1805: The Magic Bush* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:45 am

Is every episode going to be about that fat fuck this season or will we actually get Stan, Kyle, Kenny or any of the other fourth graders at some point? Hopefully it's the latter, because Cartman being in the spotlight in every single fucking episode is going to get real old real fast.
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:57 am

An episode involving drones with the word Bush in the title? Might we see a certain former President or two in here?

I'm not too into the subject matter, because drones are a bizarre political issue that creates as many new problems as it solves.I just hope Trey and Matt acknowledge it's complexity rather than taking a single straw position.

I'm hoping "around the neighborhood" means we'll get to see a lot of the good ol' town and see a diverse roster of existing characters, but knowing Trey and Matt the whole town'll look different once again.

I'm assuming one of the targets will be Kyle's House though.

(Also, I swear to God we better find out Wendyl's ultimate fate.)
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:07 am

Being on an iPhone, I didn't see the segment that said that Cartman and Butters would be taking the drone all over the neighborhood. This could make things far more interesting. Still hope that someone other than Cartman (or the special ed kids) ends up becoming the focus of an episode this season.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:04 am

Huh. Okay. I'm wondering if this is one of those episodes where the title has nothing to do with the actual episode. I suppose the preview clip and press images will tell more.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:24 am

So Kenny's in on this whole thing too? That might have just made this episode even more promising. I wonder exactly who they're all digging up dirt on with this whole operation.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:32 am

Good to see Kenny in that preview image
Stan and Kyle :)
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:33 am

Oh. Voyeurism FTW. Apparently, everyone seems to have lost interest in Stan's mom's boobs and shifted their attention to "bush." A little disappointing, but that must be part of keeping up with the times, I guess. Butters' obsession with "bush" is the talk of the town, let alone Kenny's. Now that they've got a quadcopter, they embark on a quest to find a real bushy bush. The question is whether it will be a live bush or a burning bush. Will there be berries?
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:56 am

Darn. Excitement build-up for over a week only to be let down. No Halloween episode. No Stan story. Waaa. This episode looks almost as stupid as 'Handicar' which I still haven't watched. I hate when they go for the 'what's happening in the world' route. I've heard of drones but don't really understand them yet and frankly don't care. Cartman and Butters does not always guarantee instant gold Matt and Trey! So many stories of the two lately just plain suck. And we already had an invasion of privacy episode not too long ago.

Time to play my tiny violin since no Stanny will take the reins of the plot this week. :(
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:08 am

Could this be the Fappening epiosde everyone's been wanting?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:33 am

Could this be the Fappening epiosde everyone's been wanting?

Oh dear God, I hope not.

Apparently, everyone seems to have lost interest in Stan's mom's boobs and shifted their attention to "bush."

I'm sure Sharon will be pleased, even if some of us are disappointed. Still hoping it's a George Bush reference myself :P

Time to play my tiny violin since no Stanny will take the reins of the plot this week.

Okay, I can't lie, the "tiny violin" comment got me, lol
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Female345

Postby Female345 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:35 am

I was hoping it would be a Halloween episode but it sounds like it will be interesting.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:04 pm

The guy who had the enchanted garden reminded me of Bush the pres and we never found out if he was suppose to look that way or not. I am guessing Kenny sees that they filmed a chicks bush and then uploads the video onto youtube or something. I had this drone idea like 2 years ago. Maybe it will be one of the girls bush if one even has one? I have to admit to feeling like drones do cause more trouble like people try to fly them into planes. There are a lot of spying on people also. But there are now many jobs that people use drones with now a days and also college classes to learn how to use them. The police use drones, maybe we will see a life saved by someone using a drone? Real fun topic and the big drone wave hasn't even begun. Like Amazon company, beer and pizza delivery with drones. So much to look forward to of them. Also if they would attach a handgun or some sort of weapon to the drone that would be cool. Or drone battles, kind of like the robot wars that used to be on TV.
What seems to be the officer problem?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:55 pm

I was orininally thinking they'd get obsessed with seeing someone's vageene. I just felt that that was a little too obvious to be what the title was referencing .

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”