*1805: The Magic Bush* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *1805: The Magic Bush* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Big-Will » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Mamont wrote:True that, but he could have stood up to him when Fatass first found out about the drone.

That could yet have happened, but his father was calling him. If he had stayed to stand up to Cartman, we'd have had a very different episode. :D
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Zuli

Postby Zuli » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:39 am

it's been a while since we last saw the town demolished. the nostalgia <3
Top 5
1. Major Boobage
2. Tonsil Trouble
3. Imaginationland
4. Woodland Critter Christmas
5. 1%

Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Season: 4
timlenell

Postby timlenell » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:59 am

Another great episode featuring the duo of Cartman and Butters. Some of the funniest episodes have featured these guys like "The China Problem," "Awesom-O" and "Cartman Sucks." Butter has come along way from his very own episode, where I feared the worse had happened when we lost Kenny.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are on fire this season. I feel like I do not even have to watch the news. I can just get my info through the weekly episode which adds a touch of satire to the topics. Looking forward to the new episode in a couple days :D
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:05 am

So the Ferguson thing is finally over. The white cop is innocent. All we need now is Craig's mom and her bush to lead all the blacks in Ferguson into the horizon. If there are anymore riots over this thing it will not be funny. Michael Brown was a criminal and people are pretty stupid to think people would side with a criminal over a law abiding citizen who is or was a cop.
What seems to be the officer problem?
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:47 pm

JamesPup wrote:So the Ferguson thing is finally over. The white cop is innocent. All we need now is Craig's mom and her bush to lead all the blacks in Ferguson into the horizon. If there are anymore riots over this thing it will not be funny. Michael Brown was a criminal and people are pretty stupid to think people would side with a criminal over a law abiding citizen who is or was a cop.
The court's decision is the court's decision, say Brown was indeed a criminal and cop did the right thing, but what about the twelve-year-old teenager who recently, too, was shot dead by police, cops were scared a toy gun? He was a criminal, too? And such cases are not rare. Craig''s mom or not, but this situation became completely unfunny. It seems that the police in the United States has serious problems with psychics and self-control.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:58 pm

JamesPup wrote:So the Ferguson thing is finally over. The white cop is innocent. All we need now is Craig's mom and her bush to lead all the blacks in Ferguson into the horizon. If there are anymore riots over this thing it will not be funny. Michael Brown was a criminal and people are pretty stupid to think people would side with a criminal over a law abiding citizen who is or was a cop.
Actually, the white cop was not charged, not indicted, so whether or not he's guilty is no longer a criminal concern.

As for Brown, well, he was involved in shoplifting that turned into robbery, then he reached for an officer's gun that went off in a struggle, then ran away, but was shot six times.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:59 am

Surely the protests and riots are not solely about this one case. This has been decades in the making. Excessive use of police force, especially against minorities, is an epidemic in this country. The cops always get off. They are rarely found at fault when someone is killed. Rarely.

Meanwhile, the United States has turned local police forces into paramilitary units in the last decade; arming them to the teeth with tanks and machine guns using a bottomless well of 'homeland security' money.

Frankly, this type of outburst was inevitable. If not in Ferguson, then the next time the cops gun down another unarmed man in some other town.

You read it! You can't unread it!
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:16 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Surely the protests and riots are not solely about this one case. This has been decades in the making. Excessive use of police force, especially against minorities, is an epidemic in this country. The cops always get off. They are rarely found at fault when someone is killed. Rarely.

Meanwhile, the United States has turned local police forces into paramilitary units in the last decade; arming them to the teeth with tanks and machine guns using a bottomless well of 'homeland security' money.

Frankly, this type of outburst was inevitable. If not in Ferguson, then the next time the cops gun down another unarmed man in some other town.

This is not about police brutality or racism or thugs.

this entire fiasco is about taking dignity away from tobacco smokers with overinflated prices taxes and guilt trip propaganda

let people smoke high quality tobacco at reasonable prices cigs for pigs cigars for nigars.

this town is an embarrassment. let people smoke in peace.
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:04 am

i made a piece of tobacco propaganda. my scanner broke when i cleaned my apartment. probably tobacco ash got in it when i moved and cleaned it. wierd. anyways it humbled me. its propaganda anyways. in Native Indian philosophy there is the 4 races the redman the whiteman the yellowman and the blackman. it says 'united we stand divided we fall' on the missouri flag.
the blackman stole the redman tobacco from the chinaman and got shot by the whiteman. if you think of this as only black and white you are only going to see things in black and white.

i think the heart of this matter is the villainization of tobacco and unfair price gouging. if the guy could afford to buy tobacco none of this bullsh*t would have happened. he would be able to afford dignity.

a movie i strongly recommend checking out for American Thanksgiving is Francis Ford Coppola's Finian's Rainbow

it deals with Race Tobacco and the American Dream

sh*t i only paid a dollar for hope on VHS at the dollar store! too bad tobacco never went digital! :p

Happy Thanksgiving guys

edit: i fixed my scanner! the casing got compressed and the optical light couldnt move. enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anuDJ2pvdho
mudlick

Postby mudlick » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:44 pm

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:36 am

There are new rules being proposed for drone use. Here is a link it them, http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technolog ... ar-BBhEhB4
Looks like you will have to be able to see your drone to fly it and also no flying at night. This news kind of hurts this episodes believability in the future if lots of what happened in the episode is made illegal. Its going to hurt Amazon a lot who wants to deliver packages with drones.
What seems to be the officer problem?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”