*1806: Freemium Isn't Free* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stanluv25

Re: *1806: Freemium Isn't Free* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Stanluv25 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:28 am

Interesting clip. Very curious what grandma Marsh has to do with this. Is he addicted to the game to or something else? I'm sure addiction in itself will be tackled here and the adults might reveal something they are 'addicted to.' I doubt all the adults are addicted to wine, it's just something Randy is atm. Stan has a pretty addictive personality so can't wait to see how far he takes things before something bad happens. If his parents take away his cell. It doesn't look like many other kids are addicted to the game. They may be playing it but if they were really into it like Stan apparently is I'm sure they'd have mentioned it.

Hurry up 11:30 PM Wed!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:57 am

I literally don't know what to think with this one. Although obviously they're gonna rip on Candy Crush, and games of the like. I can't begin to think of what Marvin is up to.
JVM

Postby JVM » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:28 am

I'm very, very pleased to see Marvin back -- he's a great character and "Cash for Gold" breathed a lot of new life into him. It's strange to see Marvin back at home after six years of being nearly missing (he was last seen at home in season 12) but it's a welcome surprise. It's also a little strange to see his wheelchair, which is millions better-looking now (it was revised in "Cash for Gold") than the ones used en masse just two episodes ago in "Handicar", which were all based on Timmy's aging one.

Great preview clip -- Nall, I don't know if you pick it or Trey does, but it was a good one. Stands well on it's own with a nice gag.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:57 am

JVM wrote:Great preview clip -- Nall, I don't know if you pick it or Trey does, but it was a good one. Stands well on it's own with a nice gag.

I bet it's up to Butters.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:35 am

As long as this thread is still open, and seeing that I haven't seen the show yet, I'm posting here in the "Pre-Air Discussion" thread.

/off topic/ Board isn't active as it used to be on show night :(
Is it HULU? Is it other social media sites than the BBS?
Some other reason? Who knows, but I remember people posting in the post-air thread during the first run (east coast) airing of show! They probably still do that, but at other social media sites (and not on the BBS) :( /off topic/

/on topic/ I hope to see a lot of Canada in this episode. It airs here in 2 1/2 hours :)

BRMBug wrote:
JVM wrote:Great preview clip -- Nall, I don't know if you pick it or Trey does, but it was a good one. Stands well on it's own with a nice gag.

I bet it's up to Butters.

I agree; but it would be more interesting if it was up to Timmy! :timmy: :timmy:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”