*1809: #REHASH* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

zzyzx 2

Re: *1809: #REHASH* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby zzyzx 2 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:21 am

nall wrote:
kfgg wrote:Nall, Thanks for the updates at this hour of the night. Welcome back. Only two more to go eh?
Hope you didn't think I forgot y'all, eh?
Nope ;)
We know that you got this pre-air thread up as soon as you could. Normally, it’s around 9:00 pm PT, so you are just a few hours after that. Thanks so much nall :)
GregW wrote:
kfgg wrote:Anyway, who's the chick in the second image? I guess we'll find out.
Iggy Azalea.
Another show with pop singers? Perhaps it’s Iggy’s wardrobe malfunction at an L.A. Bar Mitzvah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLMaY2tx-U

nall wrote:SOUTH PARK
TITLE: #REHASH
Episode #1809 Air date: December 3, 2014

Kyle just wants to play video games with his little brother. But, when Ike doesn’t want to play with him anymore, Kyle is afraid that the next generation is passing him by.
Next generation? The age difference is only about 5 years. @Kyle: you’re the older brother of a sibling in the same generation unless the age diff is about 20 years :P
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:17 am

I'm just wondering what Sigourney Weaver and Nicole Kidman are doing in the background of that 2nd pic.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:59 am

zzyzx 2 wrote:Next generation? The age difference is only about 5 years. @Kyle: you’re the older brother of a sibling in the same generation unless the age diff is about 20 years :P
Believe me, when you're 9 or 10, someone who's five years younger than you isn't even in school yet, so "generations" can be quite short. I have a brother 5 years older than me, but we didn't hang out in the same crowds, didn't have the same friends, and shared only some of the same music. Ike's experiences will be different from Kyle's for sure.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:22 pm

I don't get how Kyle and Kenny are still 9 but Stan is 10 and Shelly is 13.

Well who's counting? If we kept counting since the show started in 1997, Stan would have turned 26 this past October and the others would be turning 26 in March for Kenny and May for Kyle. But we're not counting.
Stan and Kyle :)
kittymccormick

Postby kittymccormick » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Apparently "PewDiePie" is in the clip posted on the official facebook page. Firstly, I'll say I have no idea who he is. I read the comments and apparently he has the most subscribers...like, ever (at 31mil). Also, from what I can gather from comments is that most fans are really pissed, and other fans say it's trolling at its finest. He plays video games and then trolls everyone so hard that it creates chaos.

I feel a bit left out of the loop again- I don't subscribe to channels on youtube. I'll watch this, obviously, but this one I don't know what I'm going to think about it. This is the first week I haven't been hooked into an episode. Again, I feel like this is going to be another Cartman episode.
HMPHMMPH HMPHMPH!
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:57 pm

I'll just wait in silence.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:26 pm

kittymccormick wrote:Apparently "PewDiePie" is in the clip posted on the official facebook page. Firstly, I'll say I have no idea who he is. I read the comments and apparently he has the most subscribers...like, ever (at 31mil). Also, from what I can gather from comments is that most fans are really pissed, and other fans say it's trolling at its finest. He plays video games and then trolls everyone so hard that it creates chaos.

I feel a bit left out of the loop again- I don't subscribe to channels on youtube. I'll watch this, obviously, but this one I don't know what I'm going to think about it. This is the first week I haven't been hooked into an episode. Again, I feel like this is going to be another Cartman episode.
I don't subscribe to YouTube channels either, heh, but this sounds like something right up Cartman's alley which means they'll get along, or Cartman will do his worst to get rid of PewDiePie.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
kittymccormick

Postby kittymccormick » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:27 am

Big-Will wrote: or Cartman will do his worst to get rid of PewDiePie.
I'll drink to that, sir. :assface:
HMPHMMPH HMPHMPH!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:14 am

So people were right it is PewDiePie. I know people have suggested that one before. Is he helping make the episode or is old recordings of him going to be used? It has me wondering. I think that there will be so much going on with this episode. How will Cartman and Iggy fit together? I would think that every thing will find away to tie into each other. I had the idea today that the whole big thing about women playing video games debate and the twitter account of it and women getting threats put against them may find it way into the episode. I believe it is called Gamergate. I think that would be funny for Iggy and other women to try and fight with Cartman and PewDiePie because they say women suck at video games and need to be raped. Maybe PewDiePie dies by beheading and all the while making weird child like noises.

Also I just remembered that Randy is to perform live so wont he suck at that because all of his music is recorded and then like upgraded with music enhancers? Will Randy find a way to sing well at concerts? I bet he gets booed a lot. Maybe Iggy starts a flame war with him because he sucks so bad at live performances.
What seems to be the officer problem?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:27 am

nall wrote:
kfgg wrote:Nall, Thanks for the updates at this hour of the night. Welcome back. Only two more to go eh?
Hope you didn't think I forgot y'all, eh?
Didn't think you forgot, but I did want to say that I appreciate the updates every season, every episode and the preview images and clips you post just after Midnight local time (It's 2 hours behind where you guys are) I look forward to it every week. Thanks again!
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”