*1902: Where My Country Gone* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

FreeQuebec86

Re: *1902: Where My Country Gone* Post-Air Discussion

Postby FreeQuebec86 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:11 pm

To me, Stan is just tired of Kyles speech getting them even more in trouble.

But i think he is tired of that, because Cartman mastermind the plan of Kyles being "The assh*le that dont like Jenner" So all problems started in the first episode.

Cartman acted like he was proud of how things turn out.

And i think, the Canada Trump was to show that building a wall and being a egocentric "know it all" was bad for a president/prime minister.

Garrisson Trump, was to show that hate speech is bad, like "illegal immigrant are raping real american and are gun criminals" become "f*ck them to death". In the end, Garrisson kill Canada Trump, wall is still there and nothing was resolve. He will now run for the USA presidential ? ( or will try the GoP ? )

I really like the continuty! Can't wait for next week
VACOOLA

Postby VACOOLA » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:10 pm

JVM wrote:Looking forward to the boys' new teacher. Maybe they re-animated a Nazi Zombie Ms. Choksondik.
That would be stupid and swell at the same time. A Nazi Zombie Chef would be welcome too. They did reanimate him once, why not do it again? How about a Nazi Zombie Ms. Crabtree? Warum nicht? Some of that green toxic goo might really help improve the situation. Meanwhile, we should stop discriminating against Nazi Zombies. At least verbally. The term "Nazi Zombies" should be banned immediately because it's downright intolerant. It only makes the poor bastards angrier with us. Instead we should use some neutral term like "undead persons (cows, cats, mice, bacteria) with political differences" or something along those lines.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:20 pm

A recurring blooper that's been getting on my nerves for the past couple of weeks: http://forums.southparkstudios.co.uk/fo ... 10&t=92392
Hopefully the animators can remedy this glitch and do everything in their power from preventing it from happening again.
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:29 pm

I liked it. I had a feeling they would have something for Donald Trump. Also an interesting thought on how we would like it, if we were walled.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:10 pm

I'm a little pissed at Stan for getting pissed at Kyle for his trademark "gay little speeches". Kyle's f*cking right 9 times out of 10
That was my only gripe about this episode.

I laughed out loud a few times during this episode the canadian alphabet & Garrisons song for example. It was better than last weeks,but i prefer Goobacks for dealing with illegal immigration by a long shot.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
PowerHonk

Postby PowerHonk » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:46 pm

Bravo once again! Loved this episode. As always, Matt and Trey, you guys don't disappoint.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:44 pm

Is it just me or is M&T metagaming by showing how annoying moral speeches like Kyle's are? They're making fun of themselves.

8/8 pls no h8

KeeperIXX

Postby KeeperIXX » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:01 am

I have to say, that was a big improvement over 'Stunning and Brave.'

Also, I now have a new-found respect for Mr. Garrison, this episode has shown him at the most awesome I've ever seen him.

Seeing him stand up to PC Principal even after getting fired is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen in a long time, and the fact that PC Principal doesn't lay a finger on him in response does suggest to me that Mr. Garrison has successfully intimidated him abit.

I know who I'll be rooting for during Season 19.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:27 am

Hey if your a Donald Trump Fan you can do a safety dance to this YouTube clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFz2XTQqRX4

Pro White Nationalism!!!!!!!!!

Trump will be our president and will Make America Great Again!!!!!!!!!

Trump will make America Safe and increase trade and all of us will have great jobs!!!!!!!!!!
What seems to be the officer problem?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:57 am

JVM wrote:- Jimmy's usually part of the boys' group but isn't in this episode or the last, and was notably in press images for the previous. I considered he might've been marginalized last week for social justice reasons, but Token's present and speaks here.
Least he and Nathan appear seated next to each other. Damien also makes an appearance.
JVM wrote:- Garrison never built a wall as mentioned in the press release.
The Canadians beat him to the punch, and his curiosity got the better of him.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
slayer777

Postby slayer777 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:56 am

Hi hey,

i'm from Canada hey,

From quebec to be precise hey,

love the show and thank you for the show.

loving it as always continue the good work and Canada is with you :)
2coolhipdude

Postby 2coolhipdude » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:48 am

4 more days until my 10th anniversary. Wahoo!!

This episode= 7/10
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:45 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:I'm a little pissed at Stan for getting pissed at Kyle for his trademark "gay little speeches". Kyle's f*cking right 9 times out of 10 so shut the f*ck up and listen to my man. I'd expect that kind of idiocy out of Fatass or even Butters, but you Stan? C'mon!
Yeah, the total trash everyone threw at Kyle kind of pissed me off. Part of the reason South Park works is because of the characters grounding it, if they hate the real talk than it ruins the dynamic. Hopefully they're not going to continue that into next episode because that would be enough to make me stop watching.

Anyways... It was okay. PC Principal didn't grate as much as I thought he would, but I'm done with him. The Canada/Trump bits were amusing enough. I hope they're not going to drag out mocking Caitlyn Jenner, I think this was enough.
KeeperIXX

Postby KeeperIXX » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:27 pm

triplemultiplex wrote:

I'm a little pissed at Stan for getting pissed at Kyle for his trademark "gay little speeches". Kyle's fucking right 9 times out of 10 so shut the fuck up and listen to my man. I'd expect that kind of idiocy out of Fatass or even Butters, but you Stan? C'mon!
True, but to be fair, I think I understand where Stan is coming from, as well as where the rest of the kids were coming from in their behavior toward Kyle.

Taking 'Stunning and Brave' into account, Cartman laid out a perfect plan for getting rid of the PC Fratboys and Kyle wasted it when he decided to say he's changed his mind about Caitlyn Jenner when he could've kept quiet and allowed the guys that bullied him to get their comeuppance and restore South Park's status quo in the process.

And Stan in particular is likely upset with Kyle since Randy is still in league with the PC Fratboys and Kyle ruined the chance for Randy to have to cut his ties with those alpha jockeys. Granted there's an equally viable chance that if the PC Frats were driven out of town that Randy might follow suit, but still...

So yeah, this may be harsh for me to say, but Kyle has himself to blame for PC Principal and his friends still being where they are and the kids of the school know it.
PurpleScorpion187

Postby PurpleScorpion187 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Well, definitely better than I expected atleast c:
Random Hobbies: SP (duh); drawing; videogames; 'hot cosby'-ing Niels0827 c:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”